What's new

Imran Khan wants open border between Pakistan - Afghanistan

Lol what wrong with what Imran said. Even the Americans are forced to come with the term ****** considering ground realities of this region.

Even I feel that Pakistan should not have open borders with Afghanistan. If nothing else, there would be a flood of immigrants from Afghanistan to Pakistan.

There are already millions of illegal Afghans in Pakistan. They are dirty criminals and terrorists.

Now, that is Stereotyping. It is the same as saying that All Muslims are terrorists based on actions of some.

Yes, there are illegal Afghans in Pak but not all would be criminals and terrorists. Not even half I would say. Most of them are basically the ones who want to live in a COMPARATIVELY safer environment.

This load of crap by Imran Khan just proves once again that he is nothing but an ARROGANT RACIST. He has openly said that his mother told him that Pakhtoons are a superior race in this region.

This load of crap by Imran Khan just proves once again that he is nothing but an ARROGANT RACIST. He has openly said that his mother told him that Pakhtoons are a superior race in this region.

Plzz if u dont like IK thats ok but now calling him racist for no good reason...that just shows u have imranphobia like others here.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

There are already millions of illegal Afghans in Pakistan. They are dirty criminals and terrorists.

Speaking of being a racist...plz stop it,not all afghans r criminals or terrorists.

We need to keep all of our borders air seal tight, like the Iranians do. I think this policy would be a huge mistake.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Not all Afghans are criminals. I usually chill with some Afghan vendors in my city, and they seem pretty down to Earth to me. I think they have a great sense of humor. lol

What a dumb thought!...Imran Khan is a gutless character...he is simply fooling around the people of Pakistan...if he comes to power,he will be another puppet in the hands of Pakistan army

Its definately not a dump thought,and plz do tell us what makes u think IK is gutless,if u r a mqm supporter....i wont blame u for what uve said :hitwall:

Now, that is Stereotyping. It is the same as saying that All Muslims are terrorists based on actions of some.
I could care less but nice try trying to flame me.

Yes, there are illegal Afghans in Pak but not all would be criminals and terrorists. Not even half I would say. Most of them are basically the ones who want to live in a COMPARATIVELY safer environment.
Oh I didn't know you lived in Pakistan? Which city you from? You seem to have first hand knowledge of all the Afghans in Pakistan. When someone talks about illegal bangladeshis in India you people are quick to rule them as criminals but when it comes to illegal Afghans you quickly change your tune.
Most of them are drug dealers and weapons traffickers. I know the Afghan hotspots in Karachi and I know the nature of these ungrateful bastards. The locals in Quetta, Karachi, Peshawar and other cities where these Afghans have fled to are sick and tired of them.

Plzz if u dont like IK thats ok but now calling him racist for no good reason...that just shows u have imranphobia like others here.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Speaking of being a racist...plz stop it,not all afghans r criminals or terrorists.

Your getting overemotional, Afghans have done more damage to pakistan, it's best you expel the refugees and let them fend for theirselves.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Their Heroin is damaging Asia.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Its definately not a dump thought,and plz do tell us what makes u think IK is gutless,if u r a mqm supporter....i wont blame u for what uve said :hitwall:

He's an Indian.

Pakistan is not used to democracy yet and hence, people get too excited when some politician offers high promises.

We have nearly passed that phase and can now see through the fake promises. Pakistanis will get over this soon too.

Politicans love to make promises, not to keep them. (At least, not in its entirety) :hitwall:

I could care less but nice try trying to flame me.

Oh I didn't know you lived in Pakistan? Which city you from? You seem to have first hand knowledge of all the Afghans in Pakistan. When someone talks about illegal bangladeshis in India you people are quick to rule them as criminals but when it comes to illegal Afghans you quickly change your tune.
Most of them are drug dealers and weapons traffickers. I know the Afghan hotspots in Karachi and I know the nature of these ungrateful bastards. The locals in Quetta, Karachi, Peshawar and other cities where these Afghans have fled to are sick and tired of them.

:rofl:

You and the poor logic of yours..... hahaha

You do not need to live somewhere to understand that not all the people are the same. Of all the illegal immigrants in Pakistan and India, majority are not there to indulge in crime. Its common sense.

If you really have these MILLIONS of criminals.... then dude, you are so DOOMED..

Believe me, my friend, that if each and every one of them was a criminal, they would have been expelled by now (Yes, this applies to Afghans as well as Bangladeshis.)

Read Post 67 & Post 68.

I am sure they are Pakistanis and they testifies to what I have to say.

Your getting overemotional, Afghans have done more damage to pakistan, it's best you expel the refugees and let them fend for theirselves.

Im not saying they havent damged pakistan,but calling them all criminals is wrong sir.

He's an Indian.

Afghans have damaged pakistan,but calling them all criminals n terrorists is wrong sir.Well u never know arround here....false flag !

Afghans have damaged pakistan,but calling them all criminals n terrorists is wrong sir.Well u never know arround here....false flag !

Most of the Damage, no I'm not calling them all criminals however alot do crimes and involved in terrorism. please state how am I a false flag.

Most of the Damage, no I'm not calling them all criminals however alot do crimes and involved in terrorism. please state how am I a false flag.

See... Now you come down to what I was saying. I said the same thing that not all are criminals.

You being suspected of being a False Flag is due to the fact that both your flags point to Germany and USA but your posts tell otherwise.

Not you sir,@karachitte said they all are criminals n terrorists n @waffen ss called imran khan a racist...i didnt say u r a false flag this guy @ifti kharul haq is sure acting like 1 false flagger

Back
Top Bottom