What's new

Imran Khan wants open border between Pakistan - Afghanistan

Pakistan cant exploit them because of politics not because we cant do it. Pakistan has got a lot of private companies with foreign branches. Karzai wont be there post 2014 and if next government is pakistan friendly then we shouldn't miss this opportunity. India is not just interested in afghanistan because of pakistan but due to its unexploited natural resources so look at the bigger picture. We need to plan for future because at the rate we are going we will going to suck pakistan dry.

Minerals have got Nothing to do with borders.

I agree with Khan regarding the open borders with Afganistan since pushtun lives on the both said. Same should also be done with the Iranian border for Baluch families.

good move there shud b no borders among the islamic countries.....:tup:

good move there shud b no borders among the islamic countries.....:tup:

sur kindly write (P.B.U.H) when mentioning Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) name.

Sahabah (Companions) of Prophet while talking to his face were NOT saying PBUH(saww) all the time.
Advice that we should say PBUH when we hear about Prophet does not mean that it has to be said every-single-time his name is mentioned. Saying it once during the whole talk suffices. & I say it in my heart & even if i don't write it.

Read Ahadees Sahaba who were talking directly to Prophet were NOT saying PBUH , Prophet never said to them "What are you doing, say PBUH everytime you talk to me"...

and Imam Mehndi will be imam of Muslims he can not commit any kind of sin or mistake i.e:Iman will be 100% pure and clear of even tiniest of sins.
imran as us all is normal human who commit mistakes and sins so don't blow things out of proportion

kindly be very very careful of these things

Sorry pkuser2k12 but you are wrong. Read Quran & Hadees instead of listening to things that Maulvis have made up from their own. Kindly get out of fabricated religion of jahil-Maulvis & read Quran & Hadees to discover what REAL islam is.

No human is sinless, including Prophets. Even Prophet's were NOT sin-free let alone imams ... & were as human as any of us (except that they were chosen to deliver the message). It's another things that God forgave Prophet Muhammad during his life time. If they were sin-free then is ALLAH-Almighty bluffing in following Aayaat ???. If a glass is EMPTY & I say "please empty this glass", This would be false statement since glass was ALREADY empty. So If Prophet was "empty" of sins, or NOT capable of sins, then asking for repentence would be a similar false statement. & false statements doesn't suit Prophets. Also Allah does NOT lie, so why would HE talk of forgiving Prophet if he was already sinless...

Quran:7:23:They said: Our Lord! We(Adam & Eve) have wronged ourselves ......

Q:26:82:And Who, I ardently hope, will forgive me my(Ibraheem) sin (خَطِيٓـَٔتِى ) on the Day of Judgment.

Q:38:24-25:داؤد سمجھ گیا کہ ہم نے اسے آزمایا ہے پھر اس نے اپنے رب سے معافی مانگی اور سجدہ میں گر پڑا اور توبہ کی ...So We forgave him(Dawood) that; and lo! he had access to Our presence and a happy journey's end.

Q:28:16:He said: My Lord! Lo! I (Mosa) have wronged my soul, so forgive me. Then He forgave him.

Q:47:19:So know (O Muhammad) that there is no God save Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy sin (لِذَنۢبِكَ ) and for believing men and believing women.

[Q:48:2] That God may forgive thee thy sins (ذَنۢبِكَ ) of the past and those to follow; fulfil His favour to thee; and guide thee on the Straight Way;

It's ONLY that Prophat Muhammad(saw) was forgiven his faults in this world while other Prophets & other humans will have to wait for DOJ(Day of Judjement) for decision on them.

Bukhari:2:19:
Narated By 'Aisha : Whenever Allah's Apostle ordered the Muslims to do something, he used to order them deeds which were easy for them to do, (according to their strength endurance). They said, "O Allah's Apostle! We are not like you. Allah has forgiven your past and future sins." So Allah's Apostle became angry and it was apparent on his face. He said, "I am the most Allah fearing, and know Allah better than all of you do."

Bukhari:55:577:
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "Abraham did not tell a lie except on three occasions."

Bukhari:60:3:
Narated By Anas : The Prophet said, "On the Day of Resurrection the Believers will assemble and say, 'Let us ask somebody to intercede for us with our Lord.' So they will go to Adam and say, 'You are the father of all the people, and Allah created you with His Own Hands, and ordered the angels to prostrate to you, and taught you the names of all things; so please intercede for us with your Lord, so that He may relieve us from this place of ours.' Adam will say, 'I am not fit for this (i.e. intercession for you).' Then Adam will remember his sin and feel ashamed thereof. He will say, 'Go to Noah, for he was the first Apostle, Allah sent to the inhabitants of the earth.' They will go to him and Noah will say:

'I am not fit for this undertaking.' He will remember his appeal to his Lord to do what he had no knowledge of, then he will feel ashamed thereof and will say, 'Go to the Khalil-r-Rahman (i.e. Abraham).' They will go to him and he will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking. Go to Moses, the slave to whom Allah spoke (directly) and gave him the Torah.' So they will go to him and he will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking.' and he will mention (his) killing a person who was not a killer, and so he will feel ashamed thereof before his Lord, and he will say, 'Go to Jesus, Allah's Slave, His Apostle and Allah's Word and a Spirit coming from Him. Jesus will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking, go to Muhammad the Slave of Allah whose past and future sins were forgiven by Allah.' So they will come to me and I will proceed till I will ask my Lord's Permission and I will be given permission. When I see my Lord, I will fall down in Prostration and He will let me remain in that state as long as He wishes and then I will be addressed.' (Muhammad!) Raise your head. Ask, and your request will be granted; say, and your saying will be listened to; intercede, and your intercession will be accepted.' I will raise my head and praise Allah with a saying (i.e. invocation) He will teach me, and then I will intercede. He will fix a limit for me (to intercede for) whom I will admit into Paradise. Then I will come back again to Allah, and when I see my Lord, the same thing will happen to me. And then I will intercede and Allah will fix a limit for me to intercede whom I will let into Paradise, then I will come back for the third time; and then I will come back for the fourth time, and will say, 'None remains in Hell but those whom the Qur'an has imprisoned (in Hell) and who have been destined to an eternal stay in Hell.' " (The compiler) Abu 'Abdullah said: 'But those whom the Qur'an has imprisoned in Hell,' refers to the Statement of Allah: "They will dwell therein forever." (16.29)

-
-
-

By straying away from reading Quran & Sunnah & by following jahil-Maulvis, we muslims are becoming more & more like idol worshipers by elating Prophets & Imams to a status of reverence that ONLY ALLAH-Almighty deserves... Be careful as Allah will forgive anything EXCEPT Shirk...

Quran:2:136:
Say ye: "We believe, in Allah and the revelation given to us and to Abraham Isma`il Isaac Jacob and the Tribes and that given to Moses and Jesus and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord we make no difference between one and another of them and we bow to Allah (in Islam)."

-
-

Prophet himself forbade us from going overboard in praising him ...

Bukhari:Volumn 8, Book 82, Hadith Number 817.
... Then Allah's Apostle said, 'Do not praise me excessively as Jesus, son of Marry was praised, but call me Allah's Slave and His Apostles.' ...

-
-

Prophet even forbade us from praising him over prophet Yunus(Jonah), then why praise him so-much that attribute things to him that belong to GOD only ...

Bukhari:volume:4, Book:55: Hadith Number:624 (also 608, 625, 626)
Narated By 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "None of you should say that I am better than Yunus (i.e. Jonah).

Bukhari:Vol:4, Book:55, Hadith Number:626.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Huraira : Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!" The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet became angry, till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, ....."

http://www.quraniccommandments.com/images/stories/qc/faith/faith_15_2_136.gif
http://www.quraniccommandments.com/images/stories/qc/faith/faith_15_3_84.gif
http://www.quraniccommandments.com/images/stories/qc/faith/faith_15_4_105_151_152.gif

@sur u r unknowingly taking this thread in a very wrong direction. avoid the religion talk plz. just a request.

as far as the sins are concerned, all the prophets are considered free from committing any major sins and are divinely protected. the sins which they commit are minor ones which are committed unintentionally thus is why all the prophets are considered innocent. all the references which u r bringing forward are understood in terms of 'minor sins' by all the great scholars of Islam. without highlighting the context, ull unintentionally end up misguiding those who are not well versed in religion.

as far as Imam Mahdi is concerned, he'll be from the family of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his family). there is no doubt about this amongst the scholars. as far as his sinless status is concerned, Shia Islam holds that all their Imams (including Imam Mahdi) are innocent just like prophets while Sunni Islam makes no such statement and allows for anyone other than the prophets to commit major sins. this is not to say that everyone would commit a major sin.

If Imran Khan is Mahdi, as u argue in ur first post, then he must be from the lineage of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and soon he'll be in Makkah where everyone will give allegiance to him. Also it is related that Imam Mehdi will come to Makkah from Madina before he is given allegiance. Imran khan doesnt tick any of these boxes.

let him concentrate on Pakistan for now. and lets stop this religious discussion.
@ajpirzada

First of all that IK being IM was more of a joke-like-hypothesis that went over Think-Tank's head. So much for thinking abilities.

Secondly, I would answer whenever someone distorts Islam.

Thirdly, why r u telling me all this, go tell ALLAH-Almighty that u know something HE didn't know when HE talked of Prophets' sins & told them to ask for forgiveness & tells us that HE forgave them etc. Also go tell Prophet Muhammad that he was wrong in all those Ahadees that I quoted. Go tell this major-minor intricacy & phenomenon of "innocence"& "divine protection" to Prophet Muhammad. May be u r more informed than Prophet. Murder is NOT a minor sin. & it wasn't accidental too,,, like accidentally killing a guy who wasn't visible while hunting for a dear would be accidental. When idol worshipers were told not to do so by Prophet they also resisted just bcoz they've been believing in those things for LONG time, so r u misguided & are resisting. Read those Ayats & Ahadees I quoted few more times& then tell me what those actually mean & where did I get wrong...???

Lastly, ALLAH-Almighty says Quran:4:59: ...If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: that is best, and most suitable for final determination.

I presented my proof from what ALLAH & Messenger said, now YOU bring ur proof from these two sources in support of what you claimed. Major\Minor stuff & divine protection stuff & innocence stuff for ALL these. I am waiting for ur proof.

@ajpirzada
"Your companion (i.e., Prophet) does not err, nor is he deceived" - Quran 53:2. It is a categorical statement which takes away all the blame from the prophet thus making him innocent of whatever sin he commits which is therefore forgiven by Allah.

u r shaky, make up ur mind. Are they innocent(meaning, do not sin) or are their sins forgiven.??? (& i ask of all prophets not just one case). u r contradicting ur stance that u took in previous posts, slowly accepting what I was saying... When they say innocent they mean they do not sin, then u accept they are forgiven... Forgiven for WHAT??? Weren't they innocent??? Make up ur mind. If u say they r forgiven then why r u even debating me, that's exactly what i said.

Secondly, u were telling me that I should care for context while urself u r utterly unable to see the context. If this verse was about prophet's general life then that would mean Quran contradicts itself. What do u say does Quran contradicts itself.??? At one place it says Prophets sinned & made errors at another place it says they cannot error !!!... No, Quran does not contradict. Prophets did error in general life while the revelation part was protected. Prophet forgot number of rakats in prayer, Ibraheim called his wife his sister, Mosa killed a guy, Jonah was eaten up by fish for his fault, Adam disobeyed ALLAH by eating apple & so on ...

اور اپنے اور مسلمان مردوں اور مسلمان عورتوں کے گناہوں کی معافی مانگیئے:47:19.

When Prophet started preaching ppl said he had lost his mind & had gone crazy. That's what Q:53:2 is about. It's about revelation... i.e. he did NOT make up revelation from himself. Here let me write context for u:

Q:53:2-5:Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled, (2) Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire. (3) It is no less than inspiration sent down to him: (4) He was taught by one mighty in Power,

"And we favored some prophets over others" - Quran 17:55.
"These messengers; we favoured some above the others, some spoke to God (Moses) and we raised some of them to higher ranks." - Quran 2:253.
Where's ur orientation to context again???

Can u read "we favoured"... Again how can u ignore what ALLAH said in Quran:2:136 & Ahadees that quoted in which prophet himself is ordering u of something. So you don't want to follow order of Prophet himself. Goodluck.
Bukhari:volume:4, Book:55: Hadith Number:624 (also 608, 625, 626)Bukhari:Vol:4, Book:55, Hadith Number:626.

"Had Moses or Jesus been alive, they would have had to follow me." - Hadith. quoted in Ibn Kathir and others.
indeed the status of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him and his family, is higher than others but we are told to not differentiate between them out of the respect for the station of prophethood.
How does this hadees decides status??? Again I showed u order of Prophet himself. It's ur choice what u want to do with it. Moses & Jesus will follow Muhammad bcoz it's final way-of-life that was send thru him NOT because of difference in statuses...

your arrogance is hateful. be humble if you want your Allah to be humble with u when we both stand infront of Him on the day of Judgment.

Yes I am humble &a u r rrogant against ALLAH & Prophet both by refusing to accept ALLAH & Prophet's orders out right. ALLAH & prophet both told u not to differentiate but u say NO I shall differentiate hence disobeying ALLAH. "we favoured" means ALLAH can give favours to whom ever HE wants. For us HIS order is:Quran:2:136 & Prophet's order is "Prophet became angry, till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets"

" And to Allah return all the matters (for decision)." - Quran 57:5. Do not provoke people to debate you unless you are too haughty and confident to face Allah on the final day. I do not wish to face Him out of shamefulness and would prefer to avoid that Allah call us both and make us stand before Him to give His verdict between us. If you are confident enough then its your choice. Unfortunately, im not even confident enuf about my good deeds so wat to talk about the rest.
good luck with your self righteousness. may Allah guide you.

Nice play of hypocritical words while u keep denying clear orders that I referred to from Quran & Hadees. Refusing urself & alleging me of arrogance, when I am just taking orders from Quran & Sunnah. YOU urself are conveniently ignoring those. Goodluck earning the anger of Prophet "The Prophet became angry, till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets"

u r disobeying a DIRECT order from Allah & Prophet(saww) that too what he stressed(with anger)
...Say ye: ...we make no difference ...
...Don't give superiority to any prophet...

Last edited by a moderator:
@sur u r unknowingly taking this thread in a very wrong direction. avoid the religion talk plz. just a request.

as far as the sins are concerned, all the prophets are considered free from committing any major sins and are divinely protected. the sins which they commit are minor ones which are committed unintentionally thus is why all the prophets are considered innocent. all the references which u r bringing forward are understood in terms of 'minor sins' by all the great scholars of Islam. without highlighting the context, ull unintentionally end up misguiding those who are not well versed in religion.

as far as Imam Mahdi is concerned, he'll be from the family of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his family). there is no doubt about this amongst the scholars. as far as his sinless status is concerned, Shia Islam holds that all their Imams (including Imam Mahdi) are innocent just like prophets while Sunni Islam makes no such statement and allows for anyone other than the prophets to commit major sins. this is not to say that everyone would commit a major sin.

If Imran Khan is Mahdi, as u argue in ur first post, then he must be from the lineage of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and soon he'll be in Makkah where everyone will give allegiance to him. Also it is related that Imam Mehdi will come to Makkah from Madina before he is given allegiance. Imran khan doesnt tick any of these boxes.

let him concentrate on Pakistan for now. and lets stop this religious discussion.

Fatal error in PTI menifesto.
Hope they have a re think..
Shut the border permanently.

@ajpirzada

First of all that IK being IM was more of a joke-like-hypothesis that went over Think-Tank's head. So much for thinking abilities.

Secondly, I would answer whenever someone distorts Islam.

Thirdly, why r u telling me all this, go tell ALLAH-Almighty that u know something HE didn't know when HE talked of Prophet's sins & told them to ask for forgiveness & tells us that HE forgave them etc. Also go tell Prophet Muhammad that he was wrong in all those Ahadees that I quoted. Go tell this major-minor intricacy & phenomenon of "innocence"& "divine protection" to Prophet Muhammad. May be u r more informed than Prophet. Murder is NOT a minor sin. & it wasn't accidental too,,, like accidentally killing a guy who wasn't visible while hunting for a dear would be accidental. When idol worshipers were told not to do so by Prophet they also resisted just bcoz they've been believing in those things for LONG time, so r u misguided & are resisting. Read those Ayats & Ahadees I quoted & then tell me what those actually mean & where did I get wrong...???

Lastly, ALLAH-Almighty says Quran:4:59: ...If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: that is best, and most suitable for final determination.

I presented my proof from what ALLAH & Messenger said, now YOU bring ur proof from these two sources in support of what you claimed. Major\Minor stuff & divine protection stuff & innocence stuff for ALL these. I am waiting for ur proof.

joke in the matters of religion? and u after that r teaching me Islam? very well.

"Your companion (i.e., Prophet) does not err, nor is he deceived" - Quran 53:2. It is a categorical statement which takes away all the blame from the prophet thus making him innocent of whatever sin he commits which is therefore forgiven by Allah.

"And we favored some prophets over others" - Quran 17:55.
"These messengers; we favoured some above the others, some spoke to God (Moses) and we raised some of them to higher ranks." - Quran 2:253.
"Had Moses or Jesus been alive, they would have had to follow me." - Hadith. quoted in Ibn Kathir and others.
indeed the status of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him and his family, is higher than others but we are told to not differentiate between them out of the respect for the station of prophethood.

your arrogance is hateful. be humble if you want your Allah to be humble with u when we both stand infront of Him on the day of Judgment.

" And to Allah return all the matters (for decision)." - Quran 57:5. Do not provoke people to debate you unless you are too haughty and confident to face Allah on the final day. I do not wish to face Him out of shamefulness and would prefer to avoid that Allah call us both and make us stand before Him to give His verdict between us. If you are confident enough then its your choice. Unfortunately, im not even confident enuf about my good deeds so wat to talk about the rest.

good luck with your self righteousness. may Allah guide you.

Back
Top Bottom