What's new

Imran Khan wants open border between Pakistan - Afghanistan

Plzz if u dont like IK thats ok but now calling him racist for no good reason...that just shows u have imranphobia like others here.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Speaking of being a racist...plz stop it,not all afghans r criminals or terrorists.

There are many traitors like Imran Khan who have more sympathy for that hell hole called Afghanistan as compared to Pakistan. They will all be dealt sooner or later.

Wrong-Right debate aside,,, I'll tell you what Dr.Israr Ahmad sort-of "predicted" in his interview to Dr.Shahid Masood's program "End of Times",,, He said that he believed that one day Pakistan & Afghanistan will become one country ... before or around Armagadon :)

I am not saying that,!!! it was Dr. Israr Ahmad ...

=
=

One more interesting observation; Prophet said Imam Mahdi who will liberate muslims will be his name-sake,,, Prophet's original name was AHMAD,,, IK's full name is Imran AHMAD Khan Niazi ... !!!

I just can't stop laughing at this. So you're saying IK is Imam Mahdi?

At this point in time I reject keeping the borders open with Afghanistan it is as absurd as keeping our borders open with India.

I think this is an issue that Imran Khan, who I have supported up till now, does not want to bring up but will have to be addressed thoroughly if he is elected (though this is one of only two reasons why I would not consider voting for him or backing the party). However, I did at one time want the two countries to be amalgamated but it is obvious that the Afghans have been fed so many lies from the kafir that they are no longer able to live peacefully with us. Maybe in the future when things get better but even if that was the case I would still advocate intrusion detection fencing, mining and 24/7 monitoring via long distance thermal imaging cameras.

The Afghan government has done nothing to combat the drug trade in fact they inducted drug lords into the government (ex. Haji Bashar). Furthermore, the ISI previously submitted a report citing the Afghan government was funding/arming/training TTP militants and now an article comes out confirming that not just the Afghan government but the Afghan NDS were receiving secret cash deliveries from the CIA which is also purported to have gone to militants (this is the source of funding for the TTP the ISI was concerned with). This also isn't mentioning the smuggling of goods into the country and subsidized goods meant for Pakistani's out which hurts our economy and reduces the standard of living of our own people particularly in KP and FATA.

We can no longer afford to keep the border open nor deal with Afghanistan's problems especially now with this war against the TTP being waged our resources need to be allocated towards IDP's not Afghans.

People have this idea that it is impossible to fence and to counter that argument simply look at the Korean border where fencing goes over some very hilly areas.

Wrong-Right debate aside,,, I'll tell you what Dr.Israr Ahmad sort-of "predicted" in his interview to Dr.Shahid Masood's program "End of Times",,, He said that he believed that one day Pakistan & Afghanistan will become one country ... before or around Armagadon :)

=
=

One more interesting observation; Prophet said Imam Mahdi who will liberate muslims will be his name-sake,,, Prophet's original name was AHMAD,,, IK's full name is Imran AHMAD Khan Niazi ... !!!

Oh for the love of God please have some mercy on us :hitwall:

Afghanistan is rich with minerals so we should see it in a bigger context. Pakistani companies will be able to invest in afghanistan. But i dont like the idea unless terorism issue is involved. From the looks of it next government might be more friendly for pakistan as karzai wont be in picture.

If it becomes reality, my doubts about Imran Khan will be eliminated. Good move by Imran Khan. Hope it becomes reality soon..

May I know what sort of doubts you may have about Imran Khan?

=
=

Wow, first the conspiracy theories and now this...

Afghanistan is rich with minerals so we should see it in a bigger context. Pakistani companies will be able to invest in afghanistan. But i dont like the idea unless terorism issue is involved. From the looks of it next government might be more friendly for pakistan as karzai wont be in picture.

Pakistan is unable to exploit the minerals in its own country, how do you think we might "exploit" them in Afghanistan?

Actually, this isn't a bad idea at all!
Pakistan should have a full cooperation with bangladesh

I AGREE WITH YOU

I agree with Imran Khan, because open boarder with Afghanistan is very good opportunity to develop a new group of Islamic States. But also open boarder with Afghanistan can be a threat. But still its a good thing.

depends on what do we mean by open borders? if it means no visa regime then it is fine and i dont see anything wrong with it. but if it means no border checks, then i wont agree.
no visa regime is a good thing. in fact by doing this you r taking away the need for a separate pashtunistan from this region. Fata is economically more linked to afghanistan than to the rest of Pakistan.

if it was upto me, i would give a pakistani nationality to all the afghans who were born in Pakistan or have been in Pakistan for the last 2 3 decades. by keeping them in refugee camps and threatening them with sending them back to afghanistan time and again, u r simply making them criminals and smugglers by making their future uncertain. make them a part of ur national fabric and formalize everything.

i think it is an good idea and bad idea together, the one point wihch Imran Khan made was very clear and i doubt army will support him,on no interference in Afghanistan internal matter to support some one (taliban) which are not liked by the People of Pakistan thats very well said, but we cant have open borders with Afghanistan on security reasons first Afghanistan needs to prove to the world they are not old Afghanistan with Talibans they are the new generation

Wrong-Right debate aside,,, I'll tell you what Dr.Israr Ahmad sort-of

sur kindly write (P.B.U.H) when mentioning Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) name.and Imam Mehndi will be imam of Muslims he can not commit any kind of sin or mistake i.e:Iman will be 100% pure and clear of even tiniest of sins.
imran as us all is normal human who commit mistakes and sins so don't blow things out of proportion

Allah may grant pti success.Ameen

kindly be very very careful of these things

Open borders will be a disaster for everyone concerned. One day visas can be issued on border and similar actions can be taken to make the movement as easy as possible. Imran Khan is again out of depth.

Pakistan is unable to exploit the minerals in its own country, how do you think we might "exploit" them in Afghanistan?

Pakistan cant exploit them because of politics not because we cant do it. Pakistan has got a lot of private companies with foreign branches. Karzai wont be there post 2014 and if next government is pakistan friendly then we shouldn't miss this opportunity. India is not just interested in afghanistan because of pakistan but due to its unexploited natural resources so look at the bigger picture. We need to plan for future because at the rate we are going we will going to suck pakistan dry.

Back
Top Bottom