What's new

Imran Khan: The World Can’t Ignore Kashmir. We Are All in Danger. NY Times

He has literally taken Modi and India on, something Indians were never use too as evident from the successive governments of the past who never even bothered to raise Pakistan's side of the story Internationally. But the stunted growth individuals will still bash him for doing nothing because they simply are unable to comprehend what IK has done in the past one month for Kashmir short of only a direct assault on Kashmir.

It is not difficult to understand why Modi worshippers love Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and Bilawal instead.

Salaam

I think we both have a vastly different understanding of how this sort of thing works.

Pakistan and India have had three wars - and had the Indian military might and courage been such that it were able to conquer Pakistan despite being nuked more than a hundred times - the results would've been wholly different. Barring Bangladesh - which had much more to do with Bangalis - the situation didn't change much for a reason.

India is a large country, yes, but Pakistan isn't Maldives either. If your soldiers have motivation than Pakistan isn't occupied by small fickle stick men.

India has had a larger population & army and a bigger economy than most of the invaders, yet it has been repeatedly defeated over thousands of years. So the courage and martial prowess of the Indian soldier may indeed be extraordinary - unfortunately, historically speaking, that alone hasn't always been enough to save India.

I certainly hope your leadership has not fallen prey to its own propaganda.
India didn't attack Pakistan and even now doesn't attack Pakistan as international pressure exists. International community needs oil from middle east. Destabilising middle east will rt the supply disrupted. So, India is getting settlement in the form of investment to keep quiet. But if Pakistan crosses a line, there will be no stopping to Indian aggression

I don't understand how you think that India will be down! Military might doesn't depend on Urban Economy! If you simply think that Indian army is just about the regular soldiers without any additional recruiting, you are grossly wrong. Even in WW2, Indian army was far bigger than Current size. Why would you think that India won't expand its army numbers?

Why would you think that Pakistan can simply degrade Indian military might by nuclear bomb? Indian military installation and infrastructure are not made of pack of cards. Hitting Nuclear bomb may cause some physical damage but it will cause massive psychology boost and strengthen resolve to destroy and capture Pakistan at all cost! India is too big that Pakistan can destroy with some nuclear bombs. Wars are won on attrition, not by some sudden attack. Conventional attack and physically capturing of land is a must for any military victory. I don't see how you can say that Pakistan being a small country, can cripple India which is several tikes larger than itself! What kind of magic is this?

No country can stop India from conquering Pakistan unless they engage in full scale war with India. If you are thinking that China will fight India to save Pakistan, you are simply doing wishful thinking. What is Chinese benefit?

You are thinking wrong. Pakistanis know that in a nuclear war Pakistan will be gone but it will make sure to use maximum from its stockpile to drag india to a level where it will be just like a men with no legs or arms. As for capturing Pakistan, that is your wishful thinking. You will not only face military but people itself. On average almost every other house have a weapon sort of kalashinkov in Pakistan. You will be welcomed with that.

India didn't attack Pakistan and even now doesn't attack Pakistan as international pressure exists. International community needs oil from middle east. Destabilising middle east will rt the supply disrupted. So, India is getting settlement in the form of investment to keep quiet. But if Pakistan crosses a line, there will be no stopping to Indian aggression

As per your govt, Pakistan slaughtered 46 of your terrorists in IOK this year. What is crossing a line for you? You did a bombing on some empty forest and in return Pakistan bombed 7 different locations inside Indian controlled territory. You tried to attack those jets who bombed inside, but in return lost 2 of your fighter jets mig21 and su30. So which line are we talking about? Pakistan know how to keep this artificial r republic in check all you can do is to kill innocent civilians fighting for their freedom. Your terrorists panties get wet once they have to face Pakistan.

You are thinking wrong. Pakistanis know that in a nuclear war Pakistan will be gone but it will make sure to use maximum from its stockpile to drag india to a level where it will be just like a men with no legs or arms. As for capturing Pakistan, that is your wishful thinking. You will not only face military but people itself. On average almost every other house have a weapon sort of kalashinkov in Pakistan. You will be welcomed with that.

As per your govt, Pakistan slaughtered 46 of your terrorists in IOK this year. What is crossing a line for you? You did a bombing on some empty forest and in return Pakistan bombed 7 different locations inside Indian controlled territory. You tried to attack those jets who bombed inside, but in return lost 2 of your fighter jets mig21 and su30. So which line are we talking about? Pakistan know how to keep this artificial r republic in check all you can do is to kill innocent civilians fighting for their freedom. Your terrorists panties get wet once they have to face Pakistan.

These Sanghis and Bhakts create an imaginary world of fantasies, of their own, and then start regularly living in that world.

So, you think that people armed with guns will stop Pakistan from falling? Do you know how war works? How do you think Germany was captured despite almost every German was armed at the end of 1944 via militia formation?

The land is captured through cutting supplies and demolishing enemy structures, houses, buildings etc using heavy artillery fire, air raids, burning of ammunition depots, fuel, destroying dams, destroying of food storage godowns and farms. The invading thrust will not come by infantry but via helicopters, CAS planes and armoured division.

It is impossible to kill every person individually via bullets as people can hide in small holes, forests etc. So, the strategy is always to cut supplies and starve people and force people to drink unhygienic water and get diseases due to lack of shelter and hygiene.

Good luck carrying Kalashnikov and fighting against the artillery, heavy armour and aerial assets.

So, you think that people armed with guns will stop Pakistan from falling? Do you know how war works? How do you think Germany was captured despite almost every German was armed at the end of 1944 via militia formation?

The land is captured through cutting supplies and demolishing enemy structures, houses, buildings etc using heavy artillery fire, air raids, burning of ammunition depots, fuel, destroying dams, destroying of food storage godowns and farms. The invading thrust will not come by infantry but via helicopters, CAS planes and armoured division.

It is impossible to kill every person individually via bullets as people can hide in small holes, forests etc. So, the strategy is always to cut supplies and starve people and force people to drink unhygienic water and get diseases due to lack of shelter and hygiene.

Good luck carrying Kalashnikov and fighting against the artillery, heavy armour and aerial assets.

One example...Afghanistan.

And don't compare your third class shith0l3 with powers fighting against Hitler's Germany. If anything Pakistan would be fighting and decimating the bharti terrorist artificial republic once for all. Nobody cares if Pakistan stays or not because there will still be 57 other Muslim countries.

One example...Afghanistan.

And don't compare your third class shith0l3 with powers fighting against Hitler's Germany. If anything Pakistan would be fighting and decimating the bharti terrorist artificial republic once for all. Nobody cares if Pakistan stays or not because there will still be 57 other Muslim countries.
Your logic is fantastic. So, now you will make a small country like Maldives attack India and then simply claim that India will be destroyed along with maldives but all others will survive!

Jut because you made a 22 crore populous country doesn't mean you can equal a much larger country with much larger resource base

70339177_2240942026017969_4516363484195192832_n.jpg

India doesn't get western investment out of business interest but for political interests. USA wants India to be Integrated into its economy so as to have leverage against India acting unilaterally.

Again, war with India will destabilize middle East and severely disrupt oil supply, especially from Arabian sea. The world economy will crumble, petrodollar still crumble. So, worrying about investment still be last thing anyone would do

You literally didnt understand gist of post and start jumping guns.

When I talked about investments in India, I meant that those countries who have investments will never want India to go in war, will do their due diligence and will talk with India. Atm, your Modi ji is acting like a clown who's not ready to listen or talk to anybody. Its simple common sense, if I have my valuable's in your house, than why would I want your house to burn?

Again, wrong. Large number of people I'm close proximity helps in logistics and war fighting. India is only country but if a big country with massive peninsula structure to control seas. A few nukes can't work out India. Instead, India will get extra land of pakistan which is fertile and can be used to feed its population. Even if 10 crore Hindus die, the loss of 60 Crue Muslims (pak, India & Bangladesh) and addition of huge farm land will help India rebuild and repopulate. Population can be increased if food security is available due to increased farm land. So, there hardly will be a problem in replacing lost population but the gains of land will be permanent.

Dude, this is all nothing but wishful thinking, to get fertile land of Pakistan - jo land hai pehala woh so samhal lo. Its time to start worrying about Nagaland, Assam & Khalistan movements.

Also, I'm not certain from where you pulled this '10 crore Hundus' will die. Do you even know how many cities of your's are locked by Pakistan? Your all major cities with massive population are on target. You whole country (in spite of having much ) is on target. So, only a fool will say that only 10 crore Hundus and 60 crore Muslims will be vanished. Get your head out of sand !!!

And you once again, didnt understand gist. If war nuclear war begins, than indeed who region will have impact, however, I said MUSLIM's WOULDN'T VANISH FROM THE FACE OF THIS EARTH. Because there are other Muslims counties too, however, there is only ONE Hindu country. Not sure whats so difficult in it to comprehend.

Last edited:
Your logic is fantastic. So, now you will make a small country like Maldives attack India and then simply claim that India will be destroyed along with maldives but all others will survive!

Jut because you made a 22 crore populous country doesn't mean you can equal a much larger country with much larger resource base

We don't need Maldives. Pakistan can destroy india to a point that it will be like a men with no arms, no legs and living on ventilator. Pakistan will be gone but there will be 57 other Muslim states. Pakistan will be remembered in history book as someone who sacrificed itself for right and justice of its people who were facing genocide by facist terrorist r republic.

We don't need Maldives. Pakistan can destroy india to a point that it will be like a men with no arms, no legs and living on ventilator. Pakistan will be gone but there will be 57 other Muslim states. Pakistan will be remembered in history book as someone who sacrificed itself for right and justice of its people who were facing genocide by facist terrorist r republic.
Why do you think Pakistan had that much capability to harm a country 6 times its size and 15 times it's resources? You can't simply equate one country with another based on number!

First explain how will India destroy India that badly? Using what kind of weapons?
You literally didnt understand gist of post and start jumping guns.

When I talked about investments in India, I meant that those countries who have investments will never want India to go in war, will do their due diligence and will talk with India. Atm, your Modi ji is acting like a clown who's not ready to listen or talk to anybody. Its simple common sense, if I have my valuable's in your house, than why would I want your house to burn?

Dude, this is all nothing but wishful thinking, to get fertile land of Pakistan - jo land hai pehala woh so samhal lo. Its time to start worrying about Nagaland, Assam & Khalistan movements.

Also, I'm not certain from where you pulled this '10 crore Hundus' will die. Do you even know how many cities of your's are locked by Pakistan? Your all major cities with massive population are on target. You whole country (in spite of having much ) is on target. So, only a fool will say that only 10 crore Hundus and 60 crore Muslims will be vanished. Get your head out of sand !!!

And you once again, didnt understand gist. If war nuclear war begins, than indeed who region will have impact, however, I said MUSLIM's WOULDN'T VANISH FROM THE FACE OF THIS EARTH. Because there are other Muslims counties too, however, there is only ONE Hindu country. Not sure whats so difficult in it to comprehend.
I don't understand why you don't see that Foreign countries invest in India as a means of political funds to India by giving foreign exchange. The foreign countries have very little real investment to worry about losing.

Secondly, I don't see how you can compare a small country like Pakistan and claim it to be equal to large country like India! You can't jut take a small country and then aay that it will sacrifice itself and destroy a large country with it!

Most important, Pakistan can target India cities with nukes but that doesn't mean whole cities will be levelled. Only some damage will be caused and everyone in cities won't die. In fact India jas witnessed so many cyclones (every year it hits India) and withstood severe wind burst. Yet, India withstands it. Nukes are not some miracle bombs that will level everything. Nukes also cause most of the damage by high speed winds and that as I said, is something India is used to and won't cause as much damage as you think.

At the end of the day, wars are always won by starvation of the enemies, cutting of enemy supplies and capturing of important posts and passes of enemy land

Don't qoute about your "Size" bigger just means you will get more holes and craters

Multiple-Re-entry-vehicle.png

Why do you think Pakistan had that much capability to harm a country 6 times its size and 15 times it's resources? You can't simply equate one country with another based on number!

First explain how will India destroy India that badly? Using what kind of weapons?

Just like Pakistan slaughtered your bharti terrorists in 48 and 65 and then in 99, similar slaughter of bharti terrorists will be carried out by Pakistan. The size will help Pakistan to rain the missiles with nukes. Like I said, bhart will then live a life of a men with no legs or arms.

Just like Pakistan slaughtered your bharti terrorists in 48 and 65 and then in 99, similar slaughter of bharti terrorists will be carried out by Pakistan. The size will help Pakistan to rain the missiles with nukes. Like I said, bhart will then live a life of a men with no legs or arms.

We saw who slaughtered whom in 1965 & 1999. Pakistan tanks were stuck in swamps in 1965 and were abandoned. In 1999, there was a minor skirmish which saw Pakistan losing its soldiers and position under heavy artillery fire by India.

1948 war did see Pakistan gaining parts of Kashmir but that was mainly because of muslim population being dominant in these regions and Kashmir being more easily connected to Pakistan and having little connection to India via road or rail. Also, Kashmir was mean ruled by Hari Singh and hence India couldn't intervene in time. But that doesn't count as loss as Kashmir was not with India when the war started.

Pakistan can rain as much missile as it wants. As I said, India will lose 10 crore hindus and that is an accepted loss.

Pakistan doesn't have the capability to launch missiles with nukes beyond 500-600 nukes as that is the amount of nukes with Pakistan. That is not much considering the real efficacy of nukes. India has BMD which can stop about 50% of Pakistani missiles and will further reduce damage. As I said, the land of Pakistan & Bangladesh that India will gain will more than offset the loss of 10 crore people. These lands are fertile and can provide lot of food for long periods of time in the future and help in repopulating.

We saw who slaughtered whom in 1965 & 1999. Pakistan tanks were stuck in swamps in 1965 and were abandoned. In 1999, there was a minor skirmish which saw Pakistan losing its soldiers and position under heavy artillery fire by India.

1948 war did see Pakistan gaining parts of Kashmir but that was mainly because of muslim population being dominant in these regions and Kashmir being more easily connected to Pakistan and having little connection to India via road or rail. Also, Kashmir was mean ruled by Hari Singh and hence India couldn't intervene in time. But that doesn't count as loss as Kashmir was not with India when the war started.

Pakistan can rain as much missile as it wants. As I said, India will lose 10 crore hindus and that is an accepted loss.

Pakistan doesn't have the capability to launch missiles with nukes beyond 500-600 nukes as that is the amount of nukes with Pakistan. That is not much considering the real efficacy of nukes. India has BMD which can stop about 50% of Pakistani missiles and will further reduce damage. As I said, the land of Pakistan & Bangladesh that India will gain will more than offset the loss of 10 crore people. These lands are fertile and can provide lot of food for long periods of time in the future and help in repopulating.

True, we saw how crushing defeat you recieve in your rear in 65 and 99. How we converted Chawinda a graveyard of bharti tanks. How we hunted half of your airforce to the ground. And how in 99 Pakistan mercilessly slaughtered your forces which made bhartis beg entire world. The highest point over seeing all bharti peaks and the supply route is in Pakistani control.

In 48 Pakistan only intervened when bharti terrorists entered and we thrashed you on your back foots.

As for nuclear war, Pakistan have enough nukes and thousands of missiles that can carry both nuclear and conventional warheads. Your systems will be sabotaged and/or fooled by firing bait missiles along with nuclear. And Pakistan will launch entire nuclear missiles with an aim of annihilating India before india get a sense of what is happening. Remember February how swift response you got with your Intel failing to detect anything until Pakistan entered and bombed 7 locations.

Back
Top Bottom