What's new

Imran Khan Should Quit Politics If SC Gives Verdict in Favour of Nawaz Sharif : Pervez Musharraf

WHAT? I might not have any hope for PTI's future but if what you say turn out to be true then i do not have any hope for Pakistan's future either.
Pakistan will thrive despite people like you,"having no hope", period.

Probably if you could enlighten me about what would PTI look like in 2023 elections? I mean ranting is fine but doesn't change the ground realities.

DEAD

hopefully there is a new leader to challenge N league.

DEAD

hopefully there is a new leader to challenge N league.
Like who? So what's the point of having a political party which can't sustain itself.

Like who? So what's the point of having a political party which can't sustain itself.

You need strong opposition if the goverment has to work. Look at all those projects announced in KPK by pmln is because of PTI.

Koi to leader chaiye to challange a ruling party, right now I'm not sure who is that leader but we can only hope.

Pakistan will thrive despite people like you,"having no hope", period.
Ameen!

BTW, "Thriving" we are. Let us just hope we start doing that in the right fields.

Open and Shut case to

Ayyan Ali
Dr Asim

ka bhi tu tha kya bana phir Pakistanio ? I think rather Imran Khan, Pakistanis should left Pakistan in the hands of these choors who has got billions of $$ loan on the name of PAKISTAN and for the sake of PAKISTANIS

Though i'm a pti supporter but i think imran khan has made a mistake by postponing strike call just because he trusts supreme court.We should not forget what supreme court has been doing since 8 years

Sir, I have a few friends here who are die hard Mr. Khan supporters. Just like Mr. Trump's supporters. But now, they are questioning Mr. Khan too and want another "smarter" person to take over. I had coffee with an international group yesterday and they were there too and I heard a lot of stuff like this. That they stood for a cause, but the cause has gone sideways and now Mr. Khan has made it personal with the PM. While it needed to be a cause based movement befitting the entire Pakistan. So you aren't the only one. I am not sure where the mistake it, is it that the supporters didn't exactly understand their leader or the leader doesn't really have a grasp on his party's real message and instead, he's running his personal stuff. Not sure, but I like to read people's opinions on here to become more knowledgeable on this subject. Thanks

does he have any other choice ? Imran khan is a stubborn man and this is the cause of his downfall

yes he should because politics is dirty and bastards only deserve to lead us! not someone like Imran Khan

yes he should because politics is dirty and bastards only deserve to lead us! not someone like Imran Khan

Sir, no one's "clean" in politics. Even the most revolutionary people have had issues. Some wanted power at all cost, no matter how many got killed in violence, some wanted money to unlimited levels, some wanted fame and some, just the high of feeling like on top of the world. Now some did work for their people, those kind of people usually lay low and make a difference in people's lives, instead of doing any of the above. The Japanese have leaders like that and there are a few other examples of such personalities who keep a low profile, yet high impact to their public / human growth.

Sir, no one's "clean" in politics. Even the most revolutionary people have had issues. Some wanted power at all cost, no matter how many got killed in violence, some wanted money to unlimited levels, some wanted fame and some, just the high of feeling like on top of the world. Now some did work for their people, those kind of people usually lay low and make a difference in people's lives, instead of doing any of the above. The Japanese have leaders like that and there are a few other examples of such personalities who keep a low profile, yet high impact to their public / human growth.
okay i am not one of those crazy PTI supporter but whatever motives Imran has his demand for Talashi is 100% right! we need to get rid of corruption if we want to progress in this world!

nai toh hum sab kaam kiye jaye gay agli barri may asif aur us ki billo rani paisa banaye gee! us keh baad mulka Marium bibi paisa banaye gee!

It is easy to criticise others Mushy Bushy. The anchor should have asked him
  1. What about NRO, was that not a U-turn?
  2. What about letting India fence LOC, was that not a U-turn?
  3. Throwing NS and SS in jails and then let them escape, was that not a U-turn?
  4. Coming to Pakistan to contest in election and then spend all of energies to escape, was that not a U-turn?
Sir it is easy to criticise people on the ground while sitting at a safe distance in a luxurious apartment in Dubai..
IK made a wise decision by calling off the dharna to avoid bloodshed while SC accepted to hear the case and investigate the Panama leaks as per the wishes of the people of Pakistan.. I wish the retired gen could understand that who messed up on so many occasions.

Though i'm a pti supporter but i think imran khan has made a mistake by postponing strike call just because he trusts supreme court.We should not forget what supreme court has been doing since 8 years
There is no other way

It was the same musharraf who signed NRO for these corrupt thief's to come back to power, without NRO we would be seeing pee pee pee and Dracula league taking thier turns plundering the poor.

Back
Top Bottom