What's new

Imran Khan - Hero or Zero?

IK or Ptians samajhtay hain establishment unkee muhabbat main unke saath hai:tsk:
Agreed but
bold and underlined part i agree the most :lol:

Its not entirely false that M.E never made any amendments in Pakistani Laws, However, there are two fundamental differences in Pakistan and Turkey.
1- In Turkey, Ata Turk explicitly made Turkish forces responsible for maintaining the secular identity of Turkey, So it provided them a legitimate reason to interfere whenever they wish, as they please. On the contrary, Quaid (R.A) explicitly forbade military's role in politics and asserted the civilian supremacy over even the command structure.

2-In Pakistan, M.E did make changes which suited their interest at that time. For example, the army act only applied to the servicemen and civilians were completely excluded from it. In Zia's regime, the application was extended to include civilans as well. This provided M.E with powers and legal backing to abduct civilans as they consider fit.

I have downloaded Constitution of Pakitan 1973 in my "Tab" and will read it I.A. Thanks.

Last edited:
written by ex chairman PCB ... they can hate imran khan all they want ..this tym Imran khan is standing up against one of the biggest bullies in Pakistan ..let see who wins ...

written by ex chairman PCB ... they can hate imran khan all they want ..this tym Imran khan is standing up against one of the biggest bullies in Pakistan ..let see who wins ...

Geo program hurt feelings, offence unpardonable: Minister | Abb Takk News – Breaking News, News in English and Latest Headlines

sardar-yousaf.jpg
Geo program hurt feelings, offence unpardonable: Minister
May 17, 2014

TEXILA: Federal minister for Regional affairs Sardar Yousuf has said that the program aired on Geo TV has hurt public feelings and the offence is unforgivable.

Talking to media in Texila, Sardar Yousuf said the PEMRA rules needed to change and the ‘Ulma’ should be included across the board to deal the religious issues.

Sardar Yousuf added that the Morning show aired on Geo tv hurt the public sentiments badly, which is highly condemned and the crime can never be forgiven.
now isnt that called KO?
all of your claims against IK & PTI lossing media war against JEWO TV, JUNG GROUP?
opps, they are not in senses, making mistake after mistake?
i have said it before, this time a right full angry mob, may burn down JEWO , for once & all?
told you , i am the very best of the best, snippers here?:cheers:

zero ...a big one.
and a terrorist supporter.
remember a person who supports terrorist is also a terrorist.
so yes in my opinion he is a terrorist.

After looking at his flip flops Imran khan should change his name to Immature Khan or imRAWn khan . He is doing more damage to both M.E. and C.E. than India ever could .

@hasnain0099
by the way Tameem ke baat b ghalat nahi hai, hypocrisy definitely play some part in it.
what do you say ?
Not much to do with hypocracy but even dictatorships in Pakistan have been dependent upon, to a greater extent, on the very politicians. This is because the ruling dictators perceived that attaching a political process (though puppet it may be) would make their rule legitimate even-though they didn't need it. And in addition, the rulers have been mostly self-centered. They used the institution of armed forced to attain power and , of course, had merrymen in army but the rule has mostly been driven by the ruling general, not the institution of army. So they took the easy route, stay for as long as they could using political puppets, not taking a high risk action like amending the constitution to their will.

I always found Imran khan politically quite impulsive & immature to begin with, instead of focusing on governing KPK for which the people of that province entrusted him with the responsibility but unfortunately instead of focusing on governing KPK, Mr.Khan reciprocated their trust by indulging in nonsensical agitations ! , especially at a time when the economic indicators are showing some signs of improvement, he in his bitterness of the election defeat, is putting the whole nation in to a nonsensical chaos, by doing his "Dhandli" "Dhandli" ranting's & useless Dharnas ! & by doing this, he has literally killed the very hope & aspirations on which he once rode !, therefore Imran khan is neither a hero nor a zero, in fact if anything, he is a glaring chapter in the books of prominent "political suicide" ! ,from which lesson are to be learned from, so to sum it up, Imran khan is a tragedy of his own whimsical immaturity !

Looks Like he is Arvind Kejriwal of Pakistan.

Not much to do with hypocracy but even dictatorships in Pakistan have been dependent upon, to a greater extent, on the very politicians. This is because the ruling dictators perceived that attaching a political process (though puppet it may be) would make their rule legitimate even-though they didn't need it. And in addition, the rulers have been mostly self-centered. They used the institution of armed forced to attain power and , of course, had merrymen in army but the rule has mostly been driven by the ruling general, not the institution of army. So they took the easy route, stay for as long as they could using political puppets, not taking a high risk action like amending the constitution to their will.

Agar yai sab munafiqat nahi hai tu I wonder k munafiqat kisay kahty hain.... :what:
I mean if Dictators, general politics mai corruption end karna chahty tu 33-34 years buhat hotay hain. Aj 1 b corrupt politician zinda na hota ya tu Jail mai hota ya "Latka" dia gaya hota.
Off course Army / ISI have evidences against every corrupt politician of pakistan but rather, upon the bases of these evidence, they drag them to court of law, they simply used and using such every evidence available to facilitate their (M.E Elite) personal interests.
i mean agar Pakistan he first preference hota tu corrupt politician jail mai hota, whatever it takes.
they let them go clean in the past and they are still letting them "Party", as far as they act as a puppet for them.

Sometimes Imran Khan reminds me of Aravind Kejriwal alias darna kejriwal who only knows to do darna, knows nothing about governance....Imran Khan on the other end is now becoming too much of a rally organizer....go know when people will start calling him as Rally khan

Sometimes Imran Khan reminds me of Aravind Kejriwal alias darna kejriwal who only knows to do darna, knows nothing about governance....Imran Khan on the other end is now becoming too much of a rally organizer....go know when people will start calling him as Rally khan

no comparison...that kejrewal guy is still a newbie in politics while Imran has almost 18 years of experience ... there is no harm in organizing rally when you have an agenda...

Back
Top Bottom