What's new

Imran Khan - Hero or Zero?

I dont' know about Alvi and sort, but Asad Umer is in bashing form these days, just follow his appearances in recent talk shows.

About cases, mate there are two cases which I know are filed by IK against Geo, its just propaganda that IK is just doing press conferences and isn't taking legal actions. Apart from IK, Sheeri Mazari has also filed a case against Geo.

About election rigging, again its propaganda that PTI is resorting to protests without raising the issue in parliament. There are 3 bills about election rigging and reforms moved in parliament by Sheeri Mazari, Arif Alvi and Shafqat Mehmood. Even a committee was formed but nothing came out. Asad Umer moved a bill in Assembly for election reforms and in return Saad Rafeeq told the house that biometric voting can't be introduced in Pakistan because most of people are illustrate and paindus.

Don't buy PML-N and Geo's propaganda.
Why would they file separate bills? It must have been motions, not bills.....

Look, I don't wanna sound harsh but your first argument is complete BS hence I stopped reading your post after that highlighted part because clearly you are not aware of ground reality.

There is a lot of work being done in KPK in just one year of PTI rule.

• New hydel power projects have been started. 300+ small hydel dams are in pipeline in KPK alone.
  • Health and education emergency is in place.
  • New education city is approved near Peshawar where world's top 21 universities are expected to open campuses.
  • School enrollment drive campaign was a success with over 25% new kids getting enrolled in schools all over KPK within first few weeks.
  • Anti Polio vaccination drive in Peshawar is another success, WHO recognized KP govt's efforts to curb polio in province. Latest survey showed the results of this campaign as for the first time in history, there wasn't a single new polio case in Peshawar.
  • As per latest federal govt official figures, KPK tops in tax collection among all provinces with 15% rise in tax collection in 2013 - 14 fiscal year.
  • Corruption in provincial departments, in police etc has declined massively under PTI rule in one year.
  • KP govt allocated more education and health budget during 2013 - 14 year compared to all other provinces.
  • For the first time in history, KPK govt is close to introducing uniform education system for all. Rich and poor will be studying same books in KPK soon.

All above are a few notable things that happened in just one year. Now please pray tell me how on earth you can say that they aren't focusing on provincial govt? IK is party head and holds no provincial portfolio, he can do whatever politics on national level while provincial govt is working on their province on parallel.

------------------

About rigging, it happened and there are ample proofs about election rigging. PTI has published 2100 pages white paper on election rigging and have presented a lot of proofs of rigging. They have knocked every door to find justis and have waited for whole year but nothing came out. SC is not hearing cases, Election Tribunes are delaying cases, District courts have granted accused MNA's of PML-N stay orders on these rigging charges and election commission is not entertaining PTI's requests. Now please tell me what should PTI do? Just forget about election rigging and remain criminally silent on this core issue?

Just watch the video I posted in this thread from 2013 FREE & FAIR ELECTIONS: Free & fair 2013 elections and see for yourself what level of rigging was done during these elections.

PTI is demanding an inquiry of rigging so the culprits will be brought to justis and made an example. Also PTI is demanding election reforms, introduction of EVMs and biometric voting, right of voting for overseas Pakistanis (SC ordered to grant them this right but election commission didn't act on this order as of yet). All these are legitimate demands, where is PTI wrong?
Look pal, let me get this straight, whether you like it or not , I could careless, I don't like PTI its my opinion & I stand by it.

I always found Imran khan politically quite impulsive & immature to begin with, instead of focusing on governing KPK for which the people of that province entrusted him with the responsibility but unfortunately instead of focusing on governing KPK, Mr.Khan reciprocated their trust by indulging in nonsensical agitations ! , especially at a time when the economic indicators are showing some signs of improvement, he in his bitterness of the election defeat, is putting the whole nation in to a nonsensical chaos, by doing his "Dhandli" "Dhandli" ranting's & useless Dharnas ! & by doing this, he has literally killed the very hope & aspirations on which he once rode !, therefore Imran khan is neither a hero nor a zero, in fact if anything, he is a glaring chapter in the books of prominent "political suicide" ! ,from which lesson are to be learned from, so to sum it up, Imran khan is a tragedy of his own whimsical immaturity !

You are suggesting he and AK share many qualities?

u support Geotv????? Why?? please explain
YES I DO , its my democratic right & I stand by it, geo stands for democracy, I stand for democracy , my party PPP stands for democracy & I hate military rules , I hate pro establishment political parties & people who think on those lines
I am a hard core liberal democrat & I stand for freedom of media

You are suggesting he and AK share many qualities?
in my opinion even kejrewal has more credibility then IK, at least kejrewal is not a popped up establishment guy

YES I DO , its my democratic right & I stand by it, geo stands for democracy, I stand for democracy , my party PPP stands for democracy & I hate military rules , I hate pro establishment political parties & people who think on those lines
:rofl: sorry I stopped reading ur statement after its mentioned "my party PPP stands for democracy" don't need to explain any further, PPP said it all :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

in my opinion even kejrewal has more credibility then IK, at least kejrewal is not a popped up establishment guy
I don't know about IK but kejrewal certainly has more credibility than Zardari

:rofl: sorry I stopped reading ur statement after its mentioned "my party PPP stands for democracy" don't need to explain any further, PPP said it all :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
first of all ,let me get this straight ok, I don't owe you any explanation whatsoever got it, so get off your high horse for I could care less !
you ve got your views, I ve got mine !
& as far as your smileys goes

first of all ,let me get this straight ok, I don't owe you any explanation whatsoever got it, so get off your high horse for I could care less !
you ve got your views, I ve got mine !
& as far as your smileys goes
Asif_Zardari_long_teeth_jwscm.jpg

Im'da'dim is neither hero, nor zero. He is just a seasoned politician, and an opportunist like any other seasoned politician..

Look pal, let me get this straight, whether you like it or not , I could careless, I don't like PTI its my opinion & I stand by it.

You are free to have your opinion, I respect it. On the other hand, I support PTI which is not just my opinion but its based on their performance and clean track record.

Back
Top Bottom