What's new

Imran Khan Should Quit Politics If SC Gives Verdict in Favour of Nawaz Sharif : Pervez Musharraf

Musharaff should quit commenting Pakistani politics

You need strong opposition if the goverment has to work. Look at all those projects announced in KPK by pmln is because of PTI.

Koi to leader chaiye to challange a ruling party, right now I'm not sure who is that leader but we can only hope.
There are two basic components
1-Opposition should be sound.
2-It should be sustainable.
I agree that a significant portion of push for development by N owes a lot to PTI. But at the end what did PTI get? A total burnout? Oppositions play tactfully. PMLN's development will be credited to them no matter how much of it being inspired by the PTI. So rather than waiting and hitting the chords at right moments, PTI performed her own political requiem. Not a smart politics

Ameen!

BTW, "Thriving" we are. Let us just hope we start doing that in the right fields.
Hahahaha yes, the fields where there's only development on WordPress blogs

I agree that a significant portion of push for development by N owes a lot to PTI. But at the end what did PTI get? A total burnout? Oppositions play tactfully. PMLN's development will be credited to them no matter how much of it being inspired by the PTI. So rather than waiting and hitting the chords at right moments, PTI performed her own political requiem. Not a smart politics

Mate PTI had it played right could have been SO SO much more... and nothing pains me more than to say that it has reduced itself to the level of PEE PEE PEE... or even below considering how PEE PEE PEE is organizing itself past few months...

Nawaz is here to say beyond 2018... that's a fact the better burnt people the better it would be for their hearts... IK wouldnt of needed anybody had he played his cards right...

Mate PTI had it played right could have been SO SO much more... and nothing pains me more than to say that it has reduced itself to the level of PEE PEE PEE... or even below considering how PEE PEE PEE is organizing itself past few months...

Nawaz is here to say beyond 2018... that's a fact the better burnt people the better it would be for their hearts... IK wouldnt of needed anybody had he played his cards right...
That's why I'm using the notion of 2023. The outcome of 2018 seems so obvious now.

What are you saying? political loss at the expense of something constructive for the nation and the people is bad? I am not sure if this is the right statement. Makes one look selfish and confirms that all they do they are doing it for political gains and not for the well being of the country. PTI burnout (as per your "assessment", if and when it comes in shape of something good for Pakistan, i will take it any day of the week over PTI. For me it is about Pakistan, i am not a relative or Imran or a paid employee so if something good comes for Pakistan and comes at the exoense of PTI i will ALWAYS welcome it. I suggest others to think about this idea too. The political parties, all these parties are OF Pakistan, it is not that Pakistan is of them!!! :)

I would have been surprised reading this but not anymore :P

mmmmmm well, i wont talk too much about wordpress or blogs or papers these days :P
Funny how you are stuck on that. Dont worry, nothing will happen to PMLN. Nothing illegal atleast (is that is still exceptable) :D

No he should not. I know supporter of this corrupt system and murderer MQM hate him. And they should because he talks against there corrupt and murderous system
What Mushraff said? Think thousands time before open your mouth and if you said so do it otherwise he lose his credibility,which he already.

Well IK was hard against Musharraf ever since he sided with u.s. in wot so it's no surprise that Musharraf is speaking against Imran Khan.

okay i am not one of those crazy PTI supporter but whatever motives Imran has his demand for Talashi is 100% right! we need to get rid of corruption if we want to progress in this world!

nai toh hum sab kaam kiye jaye gay agli barri may asif aur us ki billo rani paisa banaye gee! us keh baad mulka Marium bibi paisa banaye gee!

Sir, I can understand the first part of your post. I don't have any attachment or comments to make here. I just told you how some Pakistani friends I know, who were Mr. Khan's supporters, are feeling, hearing their discussions make one feels like they are lost politically due to whatever it is that Mr. Khan is doing. Outside of it, I don't have a personal opinion. Thanks

DEAD

hopefully there is a new leader to challenge N league.

Sir, I heard exactly this yesterday when I had coffee with my Pakistani friends who are die-hard supporters of Mr. Khan. They want some real leader to come forward and take their party back to the core cause it started for. Not what it has become in the past few years. Thanks

DEAD

hopefully there is a new leader to challenge N league.
Who?

Sir, I heard exactly this yesterday when I had coffee with my Pakistani friends who are die-hard supporters of Mr. Khan. They want some real leader to come forward and take their party back to the core cause it started for. Not what it has become in the past few years. Thanks
Sir your PMLN media cell is not working on us

That's why I'm using the notion of 2023. The outcome of 2018 seems so obvious now.
Of course. All the looted wealth is obviously gonna make sure PMLN wins again

Sir your PMLN media cell is not working on us

Sir, Someone like yourself running a conspiracy theory has taught me the meaning of PMLN. So I now get it. You are welcome to think like little children. But you are too far from reality.

You guys are like Mr. Trump's supporters. If you tell them anything that isn't supporting Mr. Trump, they'll start calling you a "traitor" lol. I am used to this.

Thanks

With Panama on his head?

Sir, Someone like yourself running a conspiracy theory has taught me the meaning of PMLN. So I now get it. You are welcome to think like little children. But you are too far from reality. Thanks
If you cannot understand that big corruption is the main problem of Pakistan and PM is it's symbol then you cannot understand Pakistani politics

If you cannot understand that big corruption is the main problem of Pakistan and PM is it's symbol then you cannot understand Pakistani politics

Sir, I don't have any attachment to Pakistani politics. I was stating what my friends have told me numerous times. I am here to learn the Pakistani and other ME politics from various places. But that's it. Corruption is a big issue everywhere but lately, the political leaders all across the world use it to highlight their opponents and hide their own corruption. It has become like a "tag" and everyone plays it.

If you ask Mr. Trump, Mrs. Clinton and everyone else on the planet is "corrupt". And per his words "I alone, can fix the world problems". This sounds like the God talking in the Bible. So, this is the state of world politics. The more I read and research, the more I realize that Mr. Trump and Mr. Khan both are instigating nationalistic crowd and certain people who think the remainder of the population, whether in minority or majority isn't as "loyal" to their respective countries and that everyone's corrupt but them. So when you have people like these, good luck to their voters who close their eyes and ears from logic. Thanks

Sir, I don't have any attachment to Pakistani politics. I was stating what my friends have told me numerous times. I am here to learn the Pakistani and other ME politics from various places. But that's it. Corruption is a big issue everywhere but lately, the political leaders all across the world use it to highlight their opponents and hide their own corruption. It has become like a "tag" and everyone plays it.

If you ask Mr. Trump, Mrs. Clinton and everyone else on the planet is "corrupt". And per his words "I alone, can fix the world problems". This sounds like the God talking in the Bible. So, this is the state of world politics. The more I read and research, the more I realize that Mr. Trump and Mr. Khan both are instigating nationalistic crowd and certain people who think the remainder of the population, whether in minority or majority isn't as "loyal" to their respective countries and that everyone's corrupt but them. So when you have people like these, good luck to their voters who close their eyes and ears from logic. Thanks
Well there are many similarities between Trump and Imran so you are completely right

Back
Top Bottom