What's new

Imran Khan Should Quit Politics If SC Gives Verdict in Favour of Nawaz Sharif : Pervez Musharraf

Imran-Nawaz is one sided love, Imran could die loving him but won't stop loving. What sh*t you are talking about Musharraf. :D

of course there is no reason remain to protest then and better to quit politics and let the deputy chairman lead the party after becoming chairman

Though i'm a pti supporter but i think imran khan has made a mistake by postponing strike call just because he trusts supreme court.We should not forget what supreme court has been doing since 8 years
Biggest mistake he committed was his inability to participate in election on pure issue basis...like lack of justice and quality education in our system which has ruined generations...instead he opted to get indulged allegation based politics, street agitation, dharnaas and what not....!! He lost his way when he opted to pic Electable's instead of introducing fresh new educated faces all across his country....i was personally devastated when he gave ticket to Sarwar Khan in my constituency who was the Minister in Musharraf's era being member of Q League, and before that he was elected MNA from Pakistan Peoples Party ticket many times in 90s.....Pure high class Lotaa who got richer every single time whenever he got authority and power...As a common man what choice i have ? Only single choice....reject those *** holes who are direct beneficiaries of their quality of being Lota and cast vote to candidates who got at least some reputation and credibility..!!

His career as a politician would pretty much end after 2018 if NS is able to survive til the June 2017, after which the election preparations would kick start. I believe this is Nawaz Sharif's last term, so is of Imran Khan to become the PM.

lol, musharraf is gone crazy. This is his personal decision to quit politics or not.

His career as a politician would pretty much end after 2018 if NS is able to survive til the June 2017, after which the election preparations would kick start. I believe this is Nawaz Sharif's last term, so is of Imran Khan to become the PM.
So who do you suppose will be the next in line? I mean in the elections AFTER the next ones? Hamza Shahbaz? Shahbaz Shareef? Bilawal? Any names in mind? :)

So who do you suppose will be the next in line? I mean in the elections AFTER the next ones? Hamza Shahbaz? Shahbaz Shareef? Bilawal? Any names in mind? :)
Shabaz Sharif.

:D
Congratulations!! I was "suspecting" that :P

And by the way, after him it will be Hamza Shahbaz Shareef? anndd......... after that another XYZ Shareef!! :)
Probably if you could enlighten me about what would PTI look like in 2023 elections? I mean ranting is fine but doesn't change the ground realities.

As much as I love Musharraf for defending Pak in international platform, he needs to shut up on matters which doesn't concern him. Without Imran Khan, one can only imagine what would be the condition of Pakistan today. He is one of the few good things left IMO

Probably if you could enlighten me about what would PTI look like in 2023 elections? I mean ranting is fine but doesn't change the ground realities.
WHAT? I might not have any hope for PTI's future but if what you say turn out to be true then i do not have any hope for Pakistan's future either.

Back
Top Bottom