What's new

Imran Khan ready to expose Geo News Owner

so in principle there is no proof and all is just blame game! A media group blamed so in return army is doing same.. and carrying out paid and sponsored protest by calling banned outfits? Is this the decorum of army that soldiers who were supposed to secure the borders are now securing army messes and cantonments from a mere newspaper and channel? Army is a big institution and looks like a media group is giving sleepless nights to high brass.. what a shame!

what you said is just bullshit! nothing solid.
Mr everything is solid Mr they themselves admitted getting funds form countries one was Norway If I correctly remember Mr and courts are pet dogs of Geo and Jang Group you want to live in denial your choice and now Samma is on number 1 on second its some other channel on third its express and capital tv

10292202_611495215600276_5788364051315829621_n.jpg

Dr Shahid Masood says Geo send the message to Army that they are ready to apologize but Army said now PEMRA will deal with you

Last edited:
Mr everything is solid Mr they themselves admitted getting funds form countries one was Norway If I correctly remember Mr and courts are pet dogs of Geo and Jang Group you want to live in denial your choice and now Samma is on number 1 on second its some other channel on third its express and capital tv

10292202_611495215600276_5788364051315829621_n.jpg
you are happy with the weapons of pak army funded by west but not for a media channel which is not proved even.. hypocrite.

so in principle there is no proof and all is just blame game! A media group blamed so in return army is doing same.. and carrying out paid and sponsored protest by calling banned outfits?

What? :what:

no proof???? Did you follow the coverage just hours after those would-be assassins tried to whack that guy Mir

Is this the decorum of army that soldiers who were supposed to secure the borders are now securing army messes and cantonments from a mere newspaper and channel?

The Army is PISSED OFF, I'll tell you that. And I'll also tell you that as a crticial organ of the state - one that's actually RENDERED sacrifices and done what is in the national interest - I hope the Army does all in its power to pressure the government to shut down this satellite network of traitors.

And I say it proudly and defiantly. Those that don't agree - I don't care.

Army is a big institution and looks like a media group is giving sleepless nights to high brass.. what a shame!

If I blamed you for something you didnt do and what I blame you for is something that involves a matter of serious nature -- you'd be pissed off too.

And not only its a big institution, it's the most disciplined one. Which is why patriotic Pakistanis went out into the streets and called for this Geo ShIT channel to be banned for conduct unbecoming of a satellite station

what you said is just bullshit! nothing solid.

well.....that may be your feeling or indian feeling or Amnesty International or these other groups - but its not mine and I dont care.

you are happy with the weapons of pak army funded by west but not for a media channel which is not proved even.. hypocrite.
Mr governments dealing with governments is different matter even in USA no channel would be allowed take funds from Russia and set the agenda although USA and Russia do trade Mr

What? :what:

no proof???? Did you follow the coverage just hours after those would-be assassins tried to whack that guy Mir

The Army is PISSED OFF, I'll tell you that. And I'll also tell you that as a crticial organ of the state - one that's actually RENDERED sacrifices and done what is in the national interest - I hope the Army does all in its power to pressure the government to shut down this satellite network of traitors.

And I say it proudly and defiantly. Those that don't agree - I don't care.

If I blamed you for something you didnt do and what I blame you for is something that involves a matter of serious nature -- you'd be pissed off too.

And not only its a big institution, it's the most disciplined one. Which is why patriotic Pakistanis went out into the streets and called for this Geo ShIT channel to be banned for conduct unbecoming of a satellite station

well.....that may be your feeling or indian feeling or Amnesty International or these other groups - but its not mine and I dont care.

proof regarding Hamid Mir being traitor and Geo funded by west!.. If Army is pissed off they wouldn't have done such acts as to blot their own name at first place .. e.g., forceful and un lawful abductions, toppling the governments, giving funds to politicians, and funding the fanatics to make them their strategic assets..

Mr governments dealing with governments is different matter even in USA no channel would be allowed take funds from Russia and set the agenda although USA and Russia do trade Mr

in fairness to the USA, they do allow RT to broadcast in America and some of their coverage is so blatantly anti-West/EU and pro-Russia that its not even disguised or hidden

however - it's still a professional outlet. Every media group has an agenda....leftist, rightist, militant, hippy, religious, atheist -- list goes on.

what Geo does is just report LIES.....and to make matters worse, they are hell-bent to divide the nation, confuse the nation and turn them against the men & women in uniform who serve our Goddam country; turn them against intelligence agencies who work day and night to thwart plans being hatched by the enemies of Pakistan

Geo News bastards EXIST because of sacrifices made by the Pakistani armed forces; it was under General Musharraf regime that the media became free in Pakistan.....dont forget that.

Which channel in Pakistan took funds from any other country..?? you need to come up with proof this time otherwise STFU!

proof regarding Hamid Mir being traitor and Geo funded by west!.. If Army is pissed off they wouldn't have done such acts as to blot their own name at first place .. e.g., forceful and un lawful abductions, toppling the governments, giving funds to politicians, and funding the fanatics to make them their strategic assets..

oh trust me - if the Army had the ability to forcefully abduct every bastard "poliician" who looted the country high and dry we'd have been much better off....

Hamid mir, his brother and his whole fraternity of un-educated dimwits posing as journalists -- nobody should take them seriously. The guy is such a fraud, his lies have been exposed, and his claim to be a "patriot" is bogus

If the ISI or Fauj wanted him dead - TRUST ME - he would have been dead long long longggg time ago let me assure you on that. And it wouldnt have been some rag-tag kids on CG-125s firing burst rounds

it wouldve been "Hamid Mir dies in a tragic car accident" or "Hamid Mir poisoned after eating low quality naz pan masala" :laugh:

Which channel in Pakistan took funds from any other country..?? you need to come up with proof this time otherwise STFU!

Voice of America Urdu does....

oh trust me - if the Army had the ability to forcefully abduct every bastard "poliician" who looted the country high and dry we'd have been much better off....

Hamid mir, his brother and his whole fraternity of un-educated dimwits posing as journalists -- nobody should take them seriously. The guy is such a fraud, his lies have been exposed, and his claim to be a "patriot" is bogus

If the ISI or Fauj wanted him dead - TRUST ME - he would have been dead long long longggg time ago let me assure you on that. And it wouldnt have been some rag-tag kids on CG-125s firing burst rounds

it wouldve been "Hamid Mir dies in a tragic car accident" or "Hamid Mir poisoned after eating low quality naz pan masala" :laugh:

Voice of America Urdu does....

What trust me trust me? wasn't that ISI's failure when we lost several wars? Isn't it ISI's failure that you can't go to tribal areas and in Balochistan, and areas of Karachi in broad day light... your ipse dixits are of no value.. and the channel you quoted is not Pakistani channel.

why do we Pakistanis use the JEW as a synonym of some abuse? it is a religion just like other religions..

needs to change....Jews are our Cousins; they are also people of the book like Christians and our Holy Places stand side by side @ al Quds

On topic: PTI's assertion that Geo News manipulated election is absurd and baseless.. i have been watching and reading Geo and Jang and can say that Express News is more biased towards PMLN. If you read express daily or Express Tribune (the Pakistani version of New York Times, owned by Jews) you will see the difference how headlines are made crisp when it comes to PTI. In their Urdu daily atleast two news on the front page are of Shahbaz Sharif's so called achievements on the front page. This is the custom of Express for the last four five years... even during election campaign Express used to air propaganda against PTI than that of Geo.

who cares? so do dawn columnits and op-ed dudes

the issue here is SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE. Hours after the attack, the Mirs/Geo did what the annoying indians do....finger point at ISI and "usual suspects" without a SHRED of evidence!

unacceptable in my book.

and now PTI needs media .. It is not about personality of Imran Khan but his whole party. They have pen and camera.. They can do whatever propaganda they want and general public doesn't believe in proof.. they take things on face value and trust me..

still Geo/ Jang is most popular media in Pakistan.

money talks...they are sitting on shyt loads of it. Why do you think people are trying to create petitions to BAN/boycott Geo? Thats the whole point!!

It's peaceful and effective.....journalists getting lead pumped into them does not make Pakistan look safe nor does it suit our interest on the internationals stage

but i will say this....i sure wasn't crying any tears when i heard he took injuries

needs to change....Jews are our Cousins; they are also people of the book like Christians and our Holy Places stand side by side @ al Quds

who cares? so do dawn columnits and op-ed dudes

the issue here is SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE. Hours after the attack, the Mirs/Geo did what the annoying indians do....finger point at ISI and "usual suspects" without a SHRED of evidence!

unacceptable in my book.

Media does the same to politicians .. finger pointing! and that was on the concerns of a journalist who was threatened by Army. ISI is not holy cow that nobody should talk about that.. ISI could have stayed mute and resolve the issue with a prestige but they themselves stepped low at the level of media and indulge in mud slugging..

What trust me trust me? wasn't that ISI's failure when we lost several wars

there were failures indeed; but to suggest we "lost several wars" - personally dont buy it. 1971 was not the fck up of the ISI, but of the "secular" "leftist" bhutto and the morons who advised him

Isn't it ISI's failure that you can't go to tribal areas and in Balochistan, and areas of Karachi in broad day light

i can go to those places any time I like.....for FATA, you need permission from political agent administration - and those are civilian-run, not ISI

can you go there SAFELY? Well, that's your call. We are in a difficult phase vis-a-vis internal security. Partly because of political fck ups and partly because of the geo-political chess board being played at the moment.

stand firm, dont be wimpy

your ipse dixits are of no value.. and the channel you quoted is not Pakistani channel.

you clearly said "channels in Pakistan"

Media does the same to politicians .. finger pointing! and that was on the concerns of a journalist who was threatened by Army. ISI is not holy cow that nobody should talk about that.. ISI could have stayed mute and resolve the issue with a prestige but they themselves stepped low at the level of media and indulge in mud slugging..

Uhhh, no they didnt

the MoD and High ranking officers voiced discontent. They did not claim Mir is a terrorist and a traitor (me personally, i think he is). In fact the attack has been largely condemned

there were failures indeed; but to suggest we "lost several wars" - personally dont buy it. 1971 was not the fck up of the ISI, but of the "secular" "leftist" bhutto and the morons who advised him

ever heard of operation searchlight? who ordered that and who was governing the country at that time?

i can go to those places any time I like.....for FATA, you need permission from political agent administration - and those are civilian-run, not ISI
can you go there SAFELY? Well, that's your call. We are in a difficult phase vis-a-vis internal security. Partly because of political fck ups and partly because of the geo-political chess board being played at the moment.
stand firm, dont be wimpy

absurd claim! yesterday MoD stated in the floor of parliament that the Pakistani forces couldn't access the tribal areas and hence they can't provide the exact number of deaths in drones.

201. *Syed Asif Hasnain:

(Deferred during 8th Session)

Will the Minister for Defence be pleased to state the total number of Drone attacks made in the country during the last five years till date alongwith the number of persons killed therein?

Minister for Defence: Reportedly 330 drone attacks were carried out in FATA since 2008 till 2013. However, due to remoteness of the areas and lack of access to such areas where such attacks have reportedly taken place make it
impossible to verify number of persons killed in the attacks.

http://www.na.gov.pk/uploads/documents/questions/1399298492_123.pdf

you clearly said "channels in Pakistan"

Don't play with words. You know what i meant.

Uhhh, no they didnt
the MoD and High ranking officers voiced discontent. They did claim Mir is a terrorist and a traitor (me personally, i think he is)

claim is one thing and proof is other and basic thing.

Courts are pets of Mir Shakeel
le, kar lo gal, hun te ida koi jawab hi nahi hai

the Ministry of Defense doesnt deserve an apology....they deserve the channel to be shut down, Geo's license to broadcast be STRIPPED

they are unprofessional and unethical; and they are on foreign payroll.
i was talking generally, about Immy bhai

ever heard of operation searchlight? who ordered that and who was governing the country at that time?

ever heard of mukti bahini terrorists? the ones the enemy to the east were arming and indoctrinating to murder those who opposed them and their ethno-centric agenda?

absurd claim! yesterday MoD stated in the floor of parliament that the Pakistani forces couldn't access the tribal areas and hence they can't provide the exact number of deaths in drones.

what garbage are you talking about...they are there. Havent you been following the news? Mil and Para-mil are there in the tribal areas. As are the local militias which are administered by the political agent setup we have going on (a flawed one, but one thats been in place for some time now)

201. *Syed Asif Hasnain:

(Deferred during 8th Session)

Will the Minister for Defence be pleased to state the total number of Drone attacks made in the country during the last five years till date alongwith the number of persons killed therein?

Minister for Defence: Reportedly 330 drone attacks were carried out in FATA since 2008 till 2013. However, due to remoteness of the areas and lack of access to such areas where such attacks have reportedly taken place make it
impossible to verify number of persons killed in the attacks.

http://www.na.gov.pk/uploads/documents/questions/1399298492_123.pdf

have you been to the tribal areas? and we dont need brigades to do police work.....why dont the civvies also take charge?

we rely a lot on informants and old fashioned methods (human intelligence). The ISI, like any agency, spends a lot of time not doing James Bond type shyte but instead utilizing human intelligence and local informants. Sometimes its accurate, sometimes it isnt. ISI isnt God

Don't play with words. You know what i meant.

No actually I didnt....state what you want to state clearly next time

claim is one thing and proof is other and basic thing.

I edited my post...I meant to say they "DIDNT"

you reply too quickly before I can even make minor edits! You're very enthusiastic today my brother. Maybe i touch base with you later this evening after a game of squash.

something about proof? Show me proof that the security apparatus had ANYTHING to do with the attack on this so-called journalist......the one who (like the indians) blames ISI and military because of a few threatening phone calls and the recent incident.

As if his only enemies were the spooky ISI or the evil Army :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom