What's new

Mir shakeel ur rehman mistaken that he can blackmail me, now i will expose him. Imran Khan

Moving court is his right, but it also comes with the responsibility of accepting the court's verdicts.

Oh bhai there is no verdict which PTI is demanding....

I dont know if u have been following what is happening. Cases are pending in courts as happened in past to for 10-12 years without any resualts. PTI only demand is to verify votes from 4 seats which for well known reason delayed by old tactics. PTI cant allow next election in same system. If its hard to understand than i dont know what to say

Oh bhai there is no verdict which PTI is demanding....

I dont know if u have been following what is happening. Cases are pending in courts as happened in past to for 10-12 years without any resualts. PTI only demand is to verify votes from 4 seats which for well known reason delayed by old tactics. PTI cant allow next election in same system. If its hard to understand than i dont know what to say

No matter how you spin it, PTI is following the same old and tired recipe for mayhem always pursued by failed politicians after losing in elections: trying to force premature elections or Martial Law. That is wrong. He should learn to wait for the next elections.

Mir shakil ur Rahman will pay for each and every show that he has made against pakistan. And he will soon realize that he has messed with a wrong country.

If it was the wrong country GEO should have been out of business by now, should not have any readership on new papers and viewership of TV channels, knowing that all of his business still running he messed with the right country.

lol mir shakeel was raped in his childhood.zulfiqar mirza said he was a papu bacha.shitt man pathans must be finding him.:D

I just know that 1 year has passed on just talking with the media and 4 years more to go. Again the turn will come back to zardari. There will be no more IK. Since 1 year IK is running after the government to just have re elections in 4 divisions. Who listens ? time is passing by quickly. Lets see what happens after 4 years.

Twist ? Tell me what i am twisting....

And decide what u want to talk about since its u who is twisting and diverting debate.

U want to be part of election system we have in Pakistan ? U dont want improvement so to rig election will become very very difficult.

No matter how you spin it, PTI is following the same old and tired recipe for mayhem always pursued by failed politicians after losing in elections: trying to force premature elections or Martial Law. That is wrong. He should learn to wait for the next elections.

Twist ? Tell me what i am twisting....

And decide what u want to talk about since its u who is twisting and diverting debate.

U want to be part of election system we have in Pakistan ? U dont want improvement so to rig election will become very very difficult.

How does holding a rally on May 11 improve the election system? IK is an MNA, let him present the debate in its proper venue: the National Assembly and go from there.

insha allha nothing will happen to him, cause this time whole nation is with him to make sure, these blackmailers not remain in power?

Just political fundo and nothing more ... He was sleeping for a year ..............

How does holding a rally on May 11 improve the election system? IK is an MNA, let him present the debate in its proper venue: the National Assembly and go from there.
national assemblly of a fake mandate, a fake majority of croupts will never allow, anyone trying for the betterment of the country, thus its needed to be decided on the streets, will be known who is in real power, real majority?
NOORA GOVT is just getting down!

Just political fundo and nothing more ... He was sleeping for a year ..............
doesnt matters he was sleeping or not, but he just wake up on the right time?
while others still cleaning the , toilets of BILLAWAL HOUSEA, WITH thier blood?

doesnt matters he was sleeping or not, but he just wake up on the right time?
while others still cleaning the , toilets of BILLAWAL HOUSEA, WITH thier blood?

He should take stand for ISI and army but he started to earn political points for election rigging ... Why did he raise issue 1 year earlier....?? Why did he & his party members appear in Geo programs during a year..?????????

I myself go always against Geo ... If he had boycotted Geo for solidarity of ISI then yes I must have supported him .............

You found an impostor my friend. I have twitter account as my real name and it does not have a camel avatar.:cool:

damn :( how can there be two people on this freaking earth, having camel picture... freaking wired !

He should take stand for ISI and army but he started to earn political points for election rigging ... Why did he raise issue 1 year earlier....?? Why did he & his party members appear in Geo programs during a year..?????????

I myself go always against Geo ... If he had boycotted Geo for solidarity of ISI then yes I must have supported him .............
he has his own problems , that inncident made him open his thoughts which he kept so long?
he went the courts, tribunals , EC durring last one year, he didnt get any response?
he has all the political rights to protest, what ever when ever ?
in the end , geo mafia cant be delt with the noora govt, in power because its all 1 big mafia by international establishment , to take out our nuclear assests & confined us under indian confedretion?

Back
Top Bottom