What's new

Mir shakeel ur rehman mistaken that he can blackmail me, now i will expose him. Imran Khan

When aamir liaqat was exposed i realize they blackmail, they are indeed like mafia. I think nadia khan was also blackmailed.
What they have that they are blackmailing khan sahab?
Mir jafar and mir khalilrehman, connecting the dots lol
they are trying to let him stop his, information on how a croupt CJ & sold the mandate of a nation with sharing, the power with geo, no dots needed?

BnA_btpCMAE6yAv.jpg

wow... GEO gets Pakistan's adhoc Prosecutor as their defence lawyer !!!

what a douchebag .... sharamnaak !

10339625_761640890536838_3782112904799275214_n.jpg

abe band karo yeh dramey, pakistan is over flowing with issues and you are still stuck in pity things

forst musharraf case now this

i don't know how can pakistan bare all this drama when they are can't bare their own misery

Imran Khan no one is blackmailing u, you r the one who is defaming Mir Shakeel for no reason You are not in your sense you should leave politics you are just ruining your image in the eyes of your fans But Imran Khan you have been exposed as immature in politics you give weird statements you should leave politics when people still respect you when did Mir Shakeel blackmail you hahahaha you shud stop talking because you are only revealing your own weaknesses as a so-called leader

Back
Top Bottom