What's new

Imran Khan ready to expose Geo News Owner

ever heard of mukti bahini terrorists? the ones the enemy to the east were arming and indoctrinating to murder those who opposed them and their ethno-centric agenda?

and who was supposed to take preventive measures to secure the borders? instead of jumping at your own people and conquering your own land.

what garbage are you talking about...they are there. Havent you been following the news? Mil and Para-mil are there in the tribal areas. As are the local militias which are administered by the political agent setup we have going on (a flawed one, but one thats been in place for some time now)
201. *Syed Asif Hasnain:
(Deferred during 8th Session)
Will the Minister for Defence be pleased to state the total number of Drone attacks made in the country during the last five years till date alongwith the number of persons killed therein?
Minister for Defence: Reportedly 330 drone attacks were carried out in FATA since 2008 till 2013. However, due to remoteness of the areas and lack of access to such areas where such attacks have reportedly taken place make it
impossible to verify number of persons killed in the attacks.
http://www.na.gov.pk/uploads/documents/questions/1399298492_123.pdf
have you been to the tribal areas? and we dont need brigades to do police work.....why dont the civvies also take charge?
we rely a lot on informants and old fashioned methods (human intelligence). The ISI, like any agency, spends a lot of time not doing James Bond type shyte but instead utilizing human intelligence and local informants. Sometimes its accurate, sometimes it isnt. ISI isnt God

Pay heed to my response instead of JUST ranting.. the ministry of defense is claiming in the parliament that we cannot provide the exact number of deaths due to lack of access... Army/ ISI is supposed to secure each and single inch of our land .. isnt it?

No actually I didnt....state what you want to state clearly next time

you have comprehension issue.. ! got it

I edited my post...I meant to say they "DIDNT"
you reply too quickly before I can even make minor edits! You're very enthusiastic today my brother. Maybe i touch base with you later this evening after a game of squash.
something about proof? Show me proof that the security apparatus had ANYTHING to do with the attack on this so-called journalist......the one who (like the indians) blames ISI and military because of a few threatening phone calls and the recent incident.
As if his only enemies were the spooky ISI or the evil Army

I am not spokesperson of HM or Geo.. the only thing I know is that if HM or Geo had claimed something without any proof.. Army could have dragged them to courts instead of indulging in mud slugging which is not as per the decorum of an elite institution of country.. they have made them laughing stock themselves..

in fairness to the USA, they do allow RT to broadcast in America and some of their coverage is so blatantly anti-West/EU and pro-Russia that its not even disguised or hidden

however - it's still a professional outlet. Every media group has an agenda....leftist, rightist, militant, hippy, religious, atheist -- list goes on.

what Geo does is just report LIES.....and to make matters worse, they are hell-bent to divide the nation, confuse the nation and turn them against the men & women in uniform who serve our Goddam country; turn them against intelligence agencies who work day and night to thwart plans being hatched by the enemies of Pakistan

Geo News bastards EXIST because of sacrifices made by the Pakistani armed forces; it was under General Musharraf regime that the media became free in Pakistan.....dont forget that.
Mr even we allow Fox News and other channels to do coverage in Pakistan although they bark shit against us all the time that is different in this case a Pakistani channel is taking funds from west and trying to set our agenda and what Pakistan should do and what not even in matters of national security @MM_Haider

Which channel in Pakistan took funds from any other country..?? you need to come up with proof this time otherwise STFU!
Mr Geo when replied to petition admitted by Mubasshar Luqman themselves told court they have been given funds by countries most of them were European countries get yourself updated or don't prove yourself master of ignorance they also published that in their news paper

Mr even we allow Fox News and other channels to do coverage in Pakistan although they bark shit against us all the time that is different in this case a Pakistani channel is taking funds from west and trying to set our agenda and what Pakistan should do and what not even in matters of national security @MM_Haider

just like you are taking funds from karishan lal to type here.. :guns:

Mr Geo when replied to petition admitted by Mubasshar Luqman themselves told court they have been given funds by countries most of them were European countries get yourself updated or don't prove yourself master of ignorance they also published that in their news paper

why it is so hard for you to provide that link of news? you are a proven liar in this forum insofar as your discussion with me is concerned.. here is the news on your face.. MR..

Officials back off from allegations against ‘Aman ki Asha’ - thenews.com.pk

you are happy with the weapons of pak army funded by west but not for a media channel which is not proved even.. hypocrite.
Yes few weapons of our army are funded by foreign countries but our army don't use them against us, they use this weapons to defend our country. But geo is getting funds to attack army of Pakistan which is our only defence and they are also getting funds to play with minds of Pakistani people.
And the biggest proof that geo is working against the interest of pakistan is that when geo was going to be banned indian government wrote letter to nawaz sharif, and they pledged to not ban geo (Jew) tv.

I would have safe the link if I would have known you were too ignorant to read it
hahah... liar liar pants on fire.. i gave to you the link of court's decision.. not what mubashar luqman says in his studio..

Yes few weapons of our army are funded by foreign countries but our army don't use them against us, they use this weapons to defend our country. But geo is getting funds to attack army of Pakistan which is our only defence and they are also getting funds to play with minds of Pakistani people.
And the biggest proof that geo is working against the interest of pakistan is that when geo was going to be banned indian government wrote letter to nawaz sharif, and they pledged to not ban geo (Jew) tv.

Regarding funds read my post # 37... and about working against Pakistan's interest please let me know which program is against Pakistan exclusively being aired from Geo.. and not from other channels.. every channel is showing Indian programs.. every channel shows bollywood news in the news bulletins.. what is the difference then?

hahah... liar liar pants on fire.. i gave to you the link of court's decision.. not what mubashar luqman says in his studio..

Regarding funds read my post # 37... and about working against Pakistan's interest please let me know which program is against Pakistan exclusively being aired from Geo.. and not from other channels.. every channel is showing Indian programs.. every channel shows bollywood news in the news bulletins.. what is the difference then?
Mr I am not lying you are living in denial ashamed people like you are always in denial and other western salves

What trust me trust me? wasn't that ISI's failure when we lost several wars? Isn't it ISI's failure that you can't go to tribal areas and in Balochistan, and areas of Karachi in broad day light... your ipse dixits are of no value.. and the channel you quoted is not Pakistani channel.
Everyone knows raw involvement in balochistan and in Karachi target killings and that's why hamid mir kafir is hiding this truth in the name of aman ki asha.

and who was supposed to take preventive measures to secure the borders? instead of jumping at your own people and conquering your own land

anti-state terrorists coming from across the border were massacred...in huge numbers

and i dont feel sorry for them, they got what they deserved and if I were in a position involving Command -i'd have taken the decision 1,000 more times

you obviously are oblivious about the role of the Army

Pay heed to my response instead of JUST ranting.. the ministry of defense is claiming in the parliament that we cannot provide the exact number of deaths due to lack of access... Army/ ISI is supposed to secure each and single inch of our land .. isnt it?

Yes. And I wasnt ranting, just trying to impart some sense into you but I'm probably just wasting my valuable time on a dead-beat.

you have comprehension issue.. ! got it

right right and you have a 'skillful' way with words

only thing I know is that if HM or Geo had claimed something without any proof.. Army could have dragged them to courts instead of indulging in mud slugging which is not as per the decorum of an elite institution of country

Maligning ISI: ‘Army to take legal action’ – The Express Tribune

the carefully-worded speech, in which Gen. Raheel unequivocally supported democracy and freedom of media, indicated tensions between the civil and military leadership were being defused. The Defence Ministry has forwarded a complaint to media regulatory body seeking closure of Geo TV and ban on Jang group for launching a campaign to defame the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) and its chief in the wake of attack on prominent Geo TV anchor Hamid Mir.

Gen. Raheel also reaffirmed that Pakistan stood for peace in the region but warned that any aggression would be repelled with full force. The ceremony was attended by a large number of dignitaries, including Defence Minister Khawaja Asif and former army chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.

Top national leaders including President Mamnoon Hussain, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, former president Asif Ali Zardari and Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf chief Imran Khan, in their separate messages on the occasion, paid tribute to the sacrifices rendered by security forces to defend national security and integrity from internal and external threats.

Pakistan army chief vows to defend constitution, eliminate terrorism - Khaleej Times

they have made them laughing stock themselves..

au contraire

_74524199_74524198.jpg

isi-media-twitter.jpg

701207-copy-1398632359-480-640x480-90.jpg

1398625156-apml-workers-expressed-solidarity-with-pak-army-and-isi_4579959.jpg

PAT-solidarity-with-PAK-Army-ISI_2014-04-25_04.jpg

Everyone knows raw involvement in balochistan and in Karachi target killings and that's why hamid mir kafir is hiding this truth in the name of aman ki asha.

who needs enemies with people like him....filth

Read Tweets of Mubashir Luqman,

This morning Junk Paper went to Islamabad High Court Seeking to restraint me from telling truth on television.. SHAME SHAME SHAME

— Mubasher Lucman (@MubasherLucman) October 31, 2013

Media does the same to politicians .. finger pointing! and that was on the concerns of a journalist who was threatened by Army. ISI is not holy cow that nobody should talk about that.. ISI could have stayed mute and resolve the issue with a prestige but they themselves stepped low at the level of media and indulge in mud slugging..

Geo never criticized any corrupt politicians. They always supported the corrupt governments. When zardari, nawaz raja pervaiz looted the money of pakistani people and done corruption at large scale. They never showed even a single news regarding their corruption. And when people like sheikh Rasheed and imran khan disclose their corruption then this geo mafia burst into them by saying they are immature.

Back
Top Bottom