What's new

Imran Khan lost donation money in real estate gambling

As far as I know, donations are managed by the trust committee not any individual, and SKMTH publishes it saudited annual accounts.

I remember very well, during the 90's when Motorway was about to be inaugurated and it was being used by Nawaz and his cronies for routing drugs to Karachi.

Lahore-Islamabad Motorway is routing drugs to KARACHI.... Seriously :rofl:

Buddy, I'm not into politics and don't support ANY party. I like to live life in solitude, focusing on what I do best. It's obvious from different posts here that people don't know the reality behind politics. If you were from a privileged background you'd know stuff that would shake you to the core of your being.

P.S. I have sat down with most of the 'Punjab' ministers, chief justices in their heyday at Punjab Club in Lahore, had drinks, gambled and socialized with them, and know what they are made of. Please there is no need to prove anything. People are what they are. A lower life form will always remain a lower life form. It's all about genetics.

"Aidha tu......" yai tak tu pata nahi hai k 90's mai Motorway ka route kia tha....

Being a manager i think if there is any mishandling then the accounts are handled in different way and they are often presented in a way to hide the true picture..... i think this claim is false one as all the accounts are on the website so if it was some type of gamble then it would be abolished from the accounts. not to presented like that..... being a Auditor thats my conclusion.

Hands off the SKMH

I'm no PTI fangirl but in light of the ****** allegations leveled against the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital by Khawaja Asif of the PML-N, I'm making a zakaat donation to the hospital as a protest against a center of healing being used as a pawn in the political games of our corrupt so-called "leaders".

You don't hurt Imran Khan when you accuse him of mishandling donations, you hurt the thousands of cancer patients in Pakistan who can't afford a Park Lane apartment and treatment at a private hospital in the UK.

Shame on our politicians who stoop to these tactics, especially during the holy month of Ramazan, in which we are enjoined upon to only do good deeds. You'd make the devil himself proud of you with tricks like these.

Bina Shah: Hands off the SKMH

@BinaShah even Imran haters are furious on the nonsense of khuwaja asif... what a shame pmln is !!

cheap tricks are being played by PML-N and PPP to bring down Imran Khan.
NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

When Pakistan is in tons of problems, this is what we Pakistani get from the bunch of thugs who even this situation are busy bashing each others. Democracy is a threat to Pakistan under these kind of politicians, Pakistan will never go forward when these politicians are sitting in Pakistan. The only politician who is taking sense, who is concerned & is talking about saving Pakistan is Gen. Musharraf.
His view & analysis on all the politicians are right, accurate & whatever question he is asked his answer is to the point. My support is with him & with the Pak Army. No more Democracy & no more thug politicians.

When Pakistan is in tons of problems, this is what we Pakistani get from the bunch of thugs who even this situation are busy bashing each others. Democracy is a threat to Pakistan under these kind of politicians, Pakistan will never go forward when these politicians are sitting in Pakistan. The only politician who is taking sense, who is concerned & is talking about saving Pakistan is Gen. Musharraf.
His view & analysis on all the politicians are right, accurate & whatever question he is asked his answer is to the point. My support is with him & with the Pak Army. No more Democracy & no more thug politicians.

couldn't agree more, but i think Imran Khan should be given a chance.
If his government turns out to be the same as Zordari's then the army should take over the country like musharraf did back in 1999.

What's all this bashing Internet tough guys!!!!Just cos u PTI lord got caught with his pants down...

Not long ago most of You use to defend PMLQ n MQM today it's has become PTI ...

I never had any doubt that this pro western Imran khan is as corrupt as any other corrupt politician in pakistan who could go down to any level to test the power ..today it has been prove with proofs on the table.

mran Khan is Pakistan's Barack Obama.It's gonna be the same old politics.Khan is gonna be a DAMN puppet like Obama.
Pakistanis are too DUMB to realize that.Period !!!!

What's all this bashing Internet tough guys!!!!Just cos u PTI lord got caught with his pants down...

I never had any doubt that this pro western Imran khan is as corrupt as any other corrupt politician in pakistan who could go down to any level to test the power ..today it has been prove with proofs on the table.

mran Khan is Pakistan's Barack Obama.It's gonna be the same old politics.Khan is gonna be a DAMN puppet like Obama.
Imran Khan is not corrupt and the answer is given to Khawaja Asif the member of corrupt mafia N league and where so called corruption is proved just funny allegations were made by Khwaja Asif and the answer is given by both Imran Khan and administration of Shaukat Khanam sir before talking about Imran come up with some solid proof not jokes which always have back fired on PML N and their touts

you are the DUMB one my friend.
you said it yourself "as any other corrupt politician in pakistan who could go down to any level to test the power"

AND YET YOU BELIEVED WHAT THIS PML-N THUG IS SAYING!
ever thought that this could be one of thier dirty tricks? :disagree:

Amazing how some nooners can go so low in defence of khuwaja asif's false allegations, no wonder they have skeletons in their closets and have never paid or worked for charity causes like SKMH, or probably never been to SKMH to see for themselves...

these are the kind of people that even if told that there is no SKMH hospital, would blindly start sayings so... :lol:

you are dump and have no sense what you are saying ............... be truthful in ramadan atleast

those who have seen SKMH will never lend countenance to false allegations of khawaja sahib ...........
only corrupts will support him........

they must know that even Imran Khan,s father had to wait for his turn in the hospital.... this hospital is not rum by IMRAN KHAN , rather by a board of trustees , why khawaja sahib is bashing IMRAN KHAN ...
other thing just visit SKMH and u will come to know about reality ...

you are dump and have no sense what you are saying ............... be truthful in ramadan atleast

those who have seen SKMH will never lend countenance to false allegations of khawaja sahib ...........
only corrupts will support him........

they must know that even Imran Khan,s father had to wait for his turn in the hospital.... this hospital is not rum by IMRAN KHAN , rather by a board of trustees , why khawaja sahib is bashing IMRAN KHAN ...
other thing just visit SKMH and u will come to know about reality ...

Khawaja Asif bashing has back fired on his party many of his party supporters are furious on it and have now promised to give millions as charity to Shakuat Khanum so Khawaja Asif needs something new to cover the damage which his stupid action has caused to PML N otherwise it will be disastrous for PML N

Imran khan and his whole inquilabi party is topi drama playing in godi of establishment and mocking other success is their way of politics.
Khar damag khan is sitting in his palace not a single strike against corruption and Zardari they are against PML-N becasue PPP and all other traitors want to divide PML-N vote bank but they will never succeed.

Back
Top Bottom