What's new

Imran Khan lost donation money in real estate gambling

people not supporting IK, they are supporting SKMH. Everybody knows PTI is absolutely not involved in the finances of SKMH and IK is not on the economic team/board.

BTW< Kamran Khan yesterday totally made an as* of the PML guy, who was insisting that this is money laundering!!!! Kamran Khan was pleading that this was not money laundering because the money is donation money, and donations from abroad, kept abroad!

Imtiaz Haideri is a businessman of repute, and he has been one of the biggest donors for SKMH, and is not on the board for quite sometime now.

Investing money is no crime.

This is not money laundering.

In the end, PML just wanted to create some noise on PTI, and when they couldn't find anything else, they are grasping to straws here with SKMH. Shameful to say the least.

piece of crap this is really low no extremely low we have just one cancer hospital and allegations like that effect the donations soo much but what do these m@therf$%ers care for they just need allegations he is being elected for nobel prize on this basis of shukat khanum and these morons cant stand it. i hate these guys soo much that if i was forced to vote between ppp and pml n i will choose ppp . you know call him incompetent fine call him america,s agant fine but when you point fingers at shukat khanum then you have taken politics too far

Imran khan and his whole inquilabi party is topi drama playing in godi of establishment and mocking other success is their way of politics.
Khar damag khan is sitting in his palace not a single strike against corruption and Zardari they are against PML-N becasue PPP and all other traitors want to divide PML-N vote bank but they will never succeed.

Yes the only honest and patriotic leader left in Pakistan is Nawaz Sharif that is why the entire world is conspiring against him.

Imran khan and his whole inquilabi party is topi drama playing in godi of establishment and mocking other success is their way of politics.
Khar damag khan is sitting in his palace not a single strike against corruption and Zardari they are against PML-N becasue PPP and all other traitors want to divide PML-N vote bank but they will never succeed.

done vote bank not broken taken i cant believe nooners like you are supporting these allegations its like you people are so blinded by your hatred of pti that you dont even even see that they are defaming the only cancer hospital and best hospital of pakistan just to get some vote

Yes the only honest and patriotic leader left in Pakistan is Nawaz Sharif that is why the entire world is conspiring against him.

nice sarcasm :p:P:P

BTW, the SKMH doctor yesterday posed a very serious and good question to Khwaja Asif, that if donations fall, who is going to be responsible for it?

you are dump and have no sense what you are saying ............... be truthful in ramadan atleast

those who have seen SKMH will never lend countenance to false allegations of khawaja sahib ...........
only corrupts will support him........

they must know that even Imran Khan,s father had to wait for his turn in the hospital.... this hospital is not rum by IMRAN KHAN , rather by a board of trustees , why khawaja sahib is bashing IMRAN KHAN ...
other thing just visit SKMH and u will come to know about reality ...

Learn how to spell dumb u dumboo:lol: No1 is trying to point finger on hospital,it was about monkey king khan n the games he's playing with all the money he's getting in the name of the hospital.

Learn how to spell dumb u dumboo No1 is trying to point finger on hospital,it was about monkey king khan n the games he's playing with all the money he's getting in the name of the hospital.

the donations are done by board not imran khan and tell me if donations fall bcz of this crap who will be responsible huh the moron that cant even run a city right and calls himself politician.
and tell me why are you supporting those allegations against skhm huh the only good and cancer hospital in pakistan can you even think about these guys making on eno bcz these morons cant even make a bridge and they specialize in that

you are the DUMB one my friend.
you said it yourself "as any other corrupt politician in pakistan who could go down to any level to test the power"

AND YET YOU BELIEVED WHAT THIS PML-N THUG IS SAYING!
ever thought that this could be one of thier dirty tricks?
:

Girls have an unfair advantage over men: if they can't get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.morel of the story is don't be dumb ..

IM not defending any1.but i truly believe that this money imran khan is nothing more then a lonely divorced men who is trying to show his wife that he was worthy.Today it has been proved that hes corrupt also..so there is no room for more corrupt looserssss...

IM not defending any1.but i truly believe that this money imran khan is nothing more then a lonely divorced men who is trying to show his wife that he was worthy.

---facepalm-53456.gif

I think PML-N people are being stupid, Imran had blamed Sharif family so many time about corruption that when they got a small clue of corruption in Imran's life they run to media without doing any due diligence. I am PML-N sympathizer and dont even hate Imran so its hard to decide who to listen to, both of them are stupid sometimes...Pakistani politics eh

These are the affectees of Cancer and got their treatment in SKMH. Just see the happiness on their mother's faces? What one can do more to be a source for them of a new life?

The annual Iftar dinner of Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital was held on July 30, 2012. Imran Khan, the chief guest on the occasion, said that Pakistanis are the most generous nation in the
world and Zakat of the people of Pakistan will make this Hospital bigger and better in years to come. It is pertinent to mention here that Rs. 6 crores were collected for the treatment of poor cancer patients on the occasion. Also Rs. 5 crores were collected in Sialkot the day after - Khwaja Asif's constituency.

These are the tweets from some anchors and famous people about Khwaja Asif's allegations.

2e3263s.jpg

n6npi.jpg

27yo3fc.jpg

5523321d5eea276171e26be14c3f2d99.jpeg

54ee137d6894ea6dd321ecacf356d397.jpeg

6dd9997c0570cae2bc14c3ed1435f679.jpeg

Khawaja Asif, you'll be stand accountable on the day of judgment if any patient didn't receive the treatment just because the donations after what you spew in your press conference.

But Alhamdulillah, people are on rampage in donating for SKMH since yesterday. Just hanged up the phone with my cousin who said that I collected more than 8000 US Dollars after watching Khwaja Asif's press conference since yesterday and he said that our target is 100K US dollars at the end of this week.

Imran Khan was worried in his press conference that it might hurt the donations this year, LET'S MAKE THIS THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Send a blank sms from Pakistan to 7770 and you can automatically donate Rs.20 to SKMH

cKTHo.jpg

Donate
Donate
Donate...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just talked to a close family friend who is also a very senior doctor at SKMH. She told me that donations have swelled since this allegation was made, heck even i donated to this noble cause. PML-N just shot itself in the foot after issuing this wretched accusation, all this has done is to make IK even more popular.

Learn how to spell dumb u dumboo:lol: No1 is trying to point finger on hospital,it was about monkey king khan n the games he's playing with all the money he's getting in the name of the hospital.

Toh baatein kyun kar rahay ho, court main case karo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom