What's new

Imran Khan lost donation money in real estate gambling

Khar damag khan and his inquilabi team launched fake propaganda against laptop scheme and then Transparency International cleared this project.
If PTI is right about current allegations made by PML-N they should go for independent investigation.

Dont tell me you live on the same earth on which I live. skmh dont collect Zakat????? and what do you make of Fitra and Hadiya????

I said that particular money was not collected as Zakat!! I hope you know the difference!

And about Hanif Abbasi he is facing courts and still a free person, will contest next elections and has even challenged JH to come and fight against him. Still he is facing music lol

Still what about the CASE IK PROMISED?????

Oh that is just the start! Aagey aagey dekho hota hai kia :lol:

Actually its Zakatmoney you mocking others that they know nothing about banking and finance and your own knowledge is weak in this matter. :D

548057_10150945934307029_908928412_n.jpg

Oh you dumb nooners make my blood boil. Please spare me your ignorance and bull $hit!

^ And no need for the case since your Khadim-e-Aala could not afford to be dragged into the court and opened SKMTs lab :lol:

^ And no need for the case since your Khadim-e-Aala could not afford to be dragged into the court and opened SKMTs lab :lol:

Typical Pti, bad with History

IK didnt said he will go to courts to reopen skmh labs!!!!

Now the SKMH blame failed for N-league and backfired, they are now digging up the past from 1980 for face saving.

If I ever get a chance, I would like to ask Nawaz Sharif about the Mush promotion to COAS, they were in govt for early part and numerous other things.

Now why is N-league doing it? IK did it, he was wrong. N-league is doing it, they are wrong as well. Stop this blame game.

ANP, MQM, PPP and PML are all to blame for this mess.

But in the end, nothing is going to come of this, just like Arslan iftikhar, just like benami, and numerous others.!

Mubarik ho N-league

no one dear, no one

thats what I am saying!!!!

then say it clearly... in admitting style... dont act like you are pretending something, come up with substance or stop acting like khuwaja asif :lol:

P.S.

By the way its our personal experience that Noon league will fall in gutter, they printed and spread fake beach bikini pictures of Mohtarma Benazir bhutto in 90s... talked so shiitt about her just to malign her character, then they did the same against Jemima khan in 1997, went down a new low, now again getting down down down in the gutter for a new low !!! no wonder who they are.

the nation should be prepared against these type of lows from pmln...

Can some one answer this question???

May be this account is of Kh Asif :cheers:

:fie: so now you want to pretend to be khuwaja asif ? :lol: well start speaking like him " mein mein mein jo hai jo hai..." then surely you are khuwaja asif and not just an acting clone of his... :D

P.S.

Enjoy Aftari and thanks for raising funds of SKMH :cheers:

P.S.

By the way its our personal experience that Noon league will fall in gutter, they printed and spread fake beach bikini pictures of Mohtarma Benazir bhutto in 90s... talked so shiitt about her just to malign her character, then they did the same against Jemima khan in 1997, went down a new low, now again getting down down down in the gutter for a new low !!! no wonder who they are.

the nation should be prepared against these type of lows from pmln...

:fie: so now you want to pretend to be khuwaja asif ? :lol: well start speaking like him " mein mein mein jo hai jo hai..." then surely you are khuwaja asif and not just an acting clone of his... :D

P.S.

Enjoy Aftari and thanks for raising funds of SKMH :cheers:

Hopefully after Aftari when I come back you can answer my question!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom