What's new

Imran Khan lost donation money in real estate gambling

Ye lo jee... a Lahorite getting bonkers over Khwaja's allegations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaan its at discretion of the board of directors to use the donations as they feel appropriate...

No, they can only use Zakat money for what they have collected!!!!

Sabse pehla jhoot, what jua ka karabar are you talking about?

Did he play blackjack or poker with that money?

You know about Defence Saving certificate? If I put zakat money in defence saving certificate and pay all its funds on maturity to poor people to save cancer patients thats haraam?

Anyway that is besides the point since this money was never used in interest or to play poker. Property market was at an all time low in 2012, they invested a part of the money in it along with Imtiaz Haidery's company, today in 2012 the value is increasing, the property can be sold and ghareebon ko 30 ke 40 million wapis mileinge.

Profit is not haraam, buying a property for x value and selling it for >x value is not haraam, its profit.

This shows aap logon ko apne party ke lagaye huay ilzamaat ka bhi pata nahi aiwai chabar chabar kiay ja rahay ho.

O yar mera IQ level waqaye buhut kharab hai, lets move forward

If you want me to believe that the people investing money dont know anything/have nothing to do with whats happening on those islands then sorry. No one is so simple. Especially the one who DREAMS of becoming PM and claims he is very clean and has never done anything wrong. Such people never get near these places forget investing money. And here we have ZAKAT invested phewwww

even if you go to SKMH with a patient or as a patient and require financial assistance, you are presented with two different forms, one is from the fund of Zakat and other is from Charity fund. if you are deserving patient of Zakat, you can take it from it, otherwise Charity fund shall be used...

the balance sheet and financial statements are on websites, you can check from there, not a single penny of Zakat is spent on other than treatment of patients...
I am asking from which account skmh take the money for the Endowment fund. There is no mention of it!!!

Zakat ko Joai main lagatay hain, Phir Joai kay kamay se party ka qarz utartay hain, Phir party kay jalsoon kay liayay abdul aleem khan jaisay...qabza group say aur chanda laitay hain:hitwall:

How ironic, A confirmed Sharabeee, Jowareeee aur Zaneeee....isss quom kee Akhree umeed ban-nay chalee hai:hitwall:

Next time if God forbid, somebody in your close circle gets diagnosed with cancer, do not go to SKMT. I suggest you should go to the Agha Khan or abroad. Then I shall ask you what this confirmed zanee, jowaree and sharabee is worth!! Trust me, you will end up spending your entire life's saving on it!

The Individual who made such an allegation couldn't even answer Javed Hashmi, instead he ran like a coward.

Guys since these disgusting people have brought up this issue, I want to share a personal experience / story about SKMT and Imran Khan..

My niece was diagnosed with cancer about 1.5 years ago.. She was just a 2 year old child and the cancer was in its 2nd stage. We went to SKMT as a natural choice but unfortunately, according to their policy, as the cancer had spread already and the survival chances were below 50%, they refused to admit her. We tried our best and requested over and over again, approached some regular donors of SKMT and friends to request IK personally, even went to his sister's place so that she can request her brother to admit our case. Now I must tell you that my family is a little influential and have contacts with lot of politicians,bureaucrats and senior doctors. But the answer was plain and flat NO! As IK personally told my uncle in the presence of his sister that it is not he who makes the decisions in SKMT, its their board of senior doctors who decide which case to admit and which to refuse. And even he cannot suggest / make a sifaarish for anybody. That he cannot by-pass the system created by himself!

There and there I became a fan of that man! He did not compromised even when requested by his sister and very close friends. But the story does not ends here..

We then had to re-locate her to Agha Khan and the whole family was displaced for an entire year to a totally unknown city and faced so much difficulty that cannot be told in words. Only he whose close ones have suffered from cancer knows how difficult it is to manage the patients. We felt so helpless despite having all those 'connections' and wished only if we were treating her in our own city (or atleast somewhere close). I then realized how much of a blessing is SKMT for the people of Punjab. And yet a political party, for their own cheap political gains is hell bent on destroying such an institution.

My niece didn't survive, she died a few months ago..

May curse be upon them and anyone who wishes to damage / destroy SKMT!

dont need to argue , even PPP is claiming this, bad!
it is going to be another political misadventure by PMLn, come on PML n bring something of worth?

Mr Rafael, I am sorry to hear of your loss In'sha'Allah your niece will enter paradise, and I hope Allah can take your family through this difficult time. However your story is inspirational and it gives hope to ordinary Pakistani's that Imran Khan is not a corrupt politician and that he has credibility.

Fuckin** Politics by PMLN. Cheap shots.
Now even They dragged Shaukat Khanam Hospital for politics??
khud kuch nahi ker saktay to gareeb bando ka khayal hi ker lo, .:argh::argh::argh:

Imran khan is nice man, He Made hospital in the name of his Mother. Shaukat Khanam Hospital is free hospital for poor people.

No, they can only use Zakat money for what they have collected!!!!

I am asking from which account skmh take the money for the Endowment fund. There is no mention of it!!!

Donations fund :D whats the point ? do you think he uses Zakat fund for investments, go check the financial statements... and come up with something yar... its really getting boring now...

Guys since these disgusting people have brought up this issue, I want to share a personal experience / story about SKMT and Imran Khan..

My niece was diagnosed with cancer about 1.5 years ago.. She was just a 2 year old child and the cancer was in its 2nd stage. We went to SKMT as a natural choice but unfortunately, according to their policy, as the cancer had spread already and the survival chances were below 50%, they refused to admit her. We tried our best and requested over and over again, approached some regular donors of SKMT and friends to request IK personally, even went to his sister's place so that she can request her brother to admit our case. Now I must tell you that my family is a little influential and have contacts with lot of politicians,bureaucrats and senior doctors. But the answer was plain and flat NO! As IK personally told my uncle in the presence of his sister that it is not he who makes the decisions in SKMT, its their board of senior doctors who decide which case to admit and which to refuse. And even he cannot suggest / make a sifaarish for anybody. That he cannot by-pass the system created by himself!

There and there I became a fan of that man! He did not compromised even when requested by his sister and very close friends. But the story does not ends here..

We then had to re-locate her to Agha Khan and the whole family was displaced for an entire year to a totally unknown city and faced so much difficulty that cannot be told in words. Only he whose close ones have suffered from cancer knows how difficult it is to manage the patients. We felt so helpless despite having all those 'connections' and wished only if we were treating her in our own city (or atleast somewhere close). I then realized how much of a blessing is SKMT for the people of Punjab. And yet a political party, for their own cheap political gains is hell bent on destroying such an institution.

So sorry to hear about your niece...

we poor Pakistanis suffer from lack of facilities, yet these pharaohs enjoy their cough being treated in London... :angry:

Azizi takes on Khuwaja asif....

Ps:

All in All

Nation condemned Khuwaja Asif, his associates and PMLN to death

The Media condemned and the whole journalist community and anchors, writers supported SKMH and bashed khuwaja Asif and PMLN

Even the sane supporters of PMLN are ashamed of their leadership now... heard many abusing PMLN on the street...

I am quite hopeful that no damage would be done to SKMH and Imran Khan's reputation by these nonsense of khuwaja asif and PMLN...

today SKMH collected @ 25 million Rs from Islamabad Dinner, which I dont think so is up to the mark given the rich class of Islamabad...as I dont know the average money they collect from Islamabad, so if its fallen, the burden shall be upon khuwaja asif and PMLN and those supporting the heinous shetani designs against the state of the art cancer hospital and research centre.

Last edited by a moderator:
MY SLAP TO NOORA LEAGUE IS FROM TODAY I AM LIFE TIME DONATER OF SKMH. I AM ACTIVE PTI MEMBER IN NORWAY BUT SADLY NEVER DONATED MONEY TO SKMH.

55m6pi.jpg

He did not compromise even though the life of an innocent 2 year-old cancer stricken child was at risk? Screw him. May God help Pakistan...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom