What's new

Imran Khan lost donation money in real estate gambling

As a budding chartered accounting myself I felt like banging my head against the wall ! Has anyone read Shaukat Khanum's Financial Statements ? In SKMH's Annual Report of 2010 in the portion titled 'Notes to the Accounts', note # 11.4 clearly states (and I quote !) : Under the above circumstances, the Trust’s management feels that there is no indication that the investment is impaired since the impairment loss on the abovementioned land would be borne by the shareholder. And who is the 'Shareholder' ? In the same note it is said (and I quote !) : The land represents capital contribution in kind by one of HBG Group's shareholders, Sheikh Salim Al Mashani ('the shareholder').

So folks they haven't lost a wooden nickle in 'impairment losses' because its guaranteed by another ! Its as safe an investment as it gets. Jeez...the stupidity of some people !

Here's Asad Umar on the issue... as usual spot on with hardcore and authentic arguments.

Brilliant... really sets apart !!

As a budding chartered accounting myself I felt like banging my head against the wall ! Has anyone read Shaukat Khanum's Financial Statements ? In SKMH's Annual Report of 2010 in the portion titled 'Notes to the Accounts', note # 11.4 clearly states (and I quote !) : Under the above circumstances, the Trust’s management feels that there is no indication that the investment is impaired since the impairment loss on the abovementioned land would be borne by the shareholder. And who is the 'Shareholder' ? In the same note it is said (and I quote !) : The land represents capital contribution in kind by one of HBG Group's shareholders, Sheikh Salim Al Mashani ('the shareholder').

So folks they haven't lost a wooden nickle in 'impairment losses' because its guaranteed by another ! Its as safe an investment as it gets. Jeez...the stupidity of some people !

There is one question though I wanna ask as I am not sure about it. the guarantee given by a company is worthless as compared to a guarantee given by a bank? isnt it a subjective matter, and if it were, why it exists in the first place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Khwaja Asif is scared coz Imran Khan collected 4 Corer Rs. From his area for charity and he came out with such dirty blames on such institution which actually helps the poors.....Can anybody ask him did Nawaz Sharif or any of his party member made such hospital or even gave charity for such hospitals......they just looted this country.........a party which is made of Brothers, Sisters, Sons and Relatives, where Shabaz sharif holding 20 Ministeries alone.

Here's Asad Umar on the issue... as usual spot on with hardcore and authentic arguments.

ROFL....Khwaja Asif, yeh hum ne media ko de diya hai.

Koi had hoti hai nalaiki or nakamma-pan ki.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will share one story too regarding SKMH.

............... he sends $10 000 every year in donation to SKMH.

There are many such stories. SKMH is one of those rare Pakistani institutions presently capable of being trusted with large donations internationally. Destroying or tarnishing this reputation will directly harm innocent cancer patients in Pakistan.

This must not be allowed to happen for petty political concerns.

Some son of nawaz Sharif to come on Geo TV lekin to answer the allegations by IK, the promo is being shown.

Once again, Nawaz Sharif fails to show up, and the answers today will be the usual ayen bayen shayen.

Same old story. Bashing Pmln but not answering the questions.

Same old story.

The son of Shehbaz Sharif came and said 'main kyun jawab dun? yeh court main lain jayen.'

Very good. But two points.

1- Somebody tell him that you are the spokesman of Sharif family and also the owner of the properties in question.

2- Somebody also tell him that he should also preach the same to Khwaja Asif that he should go to court, and also to Ch Nisar that Chaudhary shaib does not put the the personal lives into question (that lady whose name is white, i think), and so just live happily.

As usual, he did not answer a single question that the presenter and IK asked him, just said, why should I answer this.

Meanwhile, IK came on TV himself, as allegations were against himself, and gave out facts and figures, and also details of SKMH economic policy. While nawaz Sharif is in his hiding hole and another guy comes in and says, main kyun jawab dun.

seems the problem is too many chaudhries and sahibs and sheriffs not enough people and humans....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom