What's new

Imran Khan lost donation money in real estate gambling

First I was furious, now I am enjoying, even the worse of the worst critics of Imran Khan are cursing PMLN and Khuwaja Asif for these cheap shot he played...

surely Allah jis ki izaat barha raha hai, woh sab kay samnay hai... Alhamdullilah !!

First I was furious, now I am enjoying, even the worse of the worst critics of Imran Khan are cursing PMLN and Khuwaja Asif for these cheap shot he played...

surely Allah jis ki izaat barha raha hai, woh sab kay samnay hai... Alhamdullilah !!

even he is running , this with heroien summgling money, even that , he is doing great job!
stupids cant run a single schools in punjab, & make a cheap shot on one of the best modernise hospitals of pakistan , which curing poor pakistanis, shame on PML n!!!!!!!!!!

even he is running , this with heroien summgling money, even that , he is doing great job!
stupids cant run a single schools in punjab, & make a cheap shot on one of the best modernise hospitals of pakistan , which curing poor pakistanis, shame on PML n!!!!!!!!!!

I think the whole episode was played to cover up the news of Zulfiqar khosa, who is one of the main players in PMLN, otherwise it would have been a big news, and a blow to PMLN....

but strangely its ignored still....

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Investing donation money is not a scam, its a legitimate idea and all major donation based institution engage in investing surplus donations - this is a good way or increasing financial pool. But as with any business investments could lead to profit and loss.

cMr4Q.jpg

NYyxz.jpg

HBG has given WRITTEN guarantee on SKMH's investment... so NO worries ..

=

Some guys above mentioned BBC documentry on Nawaz Sharif & also 1-Aug's Capital Talk, so here they are:-
=
[video=youtube;ILa0Ebr--Lw]At 4:30 Imran again twisting orally to fools ordinaries, The very endowment Fund are constituted by donations which includes Zakat, Sadqat as well, how can he denies that Zakat money are not used in investments:coffee:...

Your allegation answered at 12:25+ minutes -&- 16:25+.

Capital Talk 1 August 2012 (01-08-2012) Full Pro - YouTube
=
EXCLUSIVE: BBC's Documentary On Nawaz Sharif's Corruption - Must Watch - YouTube
=

One can only laught at PMLN and their approach to counter PTI's growing popularity... as a result of this press conference, the donations to SKMCH has sky rocketed. lol

by the way these charges are not for you die hard Imran fans, its for swing voters
when you throw mud on others expect some of it to come back

:hitwall::rofl:

PTIANS.....Just don't beat around the bush....come with concrete answer to Khawaja Asif or at best take him to courts:azn:
He has given the answer you need to wake up and listen to that answer every bigger organisation does invest some of its money so in really bad times it could continue its functions so the money they got from outside of Pakistan some of it they invest in different business and the money invested in this company is guaranteed so wake up and next time come up with something better this thing has already backfired on PML N many of their own supporters are bashing PML N for saying this crap

Last edited by a moderator:
PML(N) attempt to defame Imran has back fired , his popularity has gone up in one day, by the way there are 25 trillion dollars investments in offshore companies and bank . In business there is profit and loss and pension trusts also investment in real state all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom