What's new

Imran Khan lost donation money in real estate gambling

At 4:30 Imran again twisting orally to fools ordinaries, The very endowment Fund are constituted by donations which includes Zakat, Sadqat as well, how can he denies that Zakat money are not used in investments:coffee:

If i'm not wrong at 10:15 Imran as usual tall claimed that he will take PMLN to courts......If
:hitwall: For him K. Asif didn't yet targets IKs own credibility:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ your wanted aka mafroor MNA Hanif abbasi is already facing court...where he doesnot appear to present his blames...

K Asif should have consulted Ishaq Dar first, as I wrote in another thread, he is making an a s s of himself.

Ganjay ki darhi mein tinka! I remember very well, during the 90's when Motorway was about to be inaugurated and it was being used by Nawaz and his cronies for routing drugs to Karachi. The whole damn 'security' apparatus along with elite intelligence agencies were in league with the bald ******** family!

Motorway is between Islamabad and Lahore !!!!!!! Ilzam tu theek lagaya karow

You cannot begin to think how much foolish this latest N league sham was.

The money that is overseas is donated by overseas Pakistanis. Mostly in UK, USA, and gulf countries. Now why would Shaukat Khanum put all their money in Pakistan, especially when the rupee is falling? Shaukat Khanum maintains there cushion of protection in financial area.

Secondly, PTI or IK are not remotely related to SK hospital's monetary policy.

if their would have been some money gained, it would not have gone to IK, because this investment was done by SK hospital, not IK, the money would have gone to SK hospital, and then back to the patient care.

Thirdly, this data was taken from the SK website, and if their really had been something fishy about it, it would not have been on the website for all to see.

Fourthly, what is illegal in this all? This is a hospital, not a person or IK's money, it is the hospitals money, totally separate from IK or PTI.

Fifthly, this balance sheet is of 2010 i think, and what was PML doing for the last 2 years, they could have raised these points before, but oh wait, at that time there was no need for mud-slinging because PTI wasn't a force then.

Sixth, what is the use of raising all these points on TV? Why not go to court if their is a problem?

seventh, PML should explain Hanif Abbasi ephedrine and the government money Sharif's have siphoned off.

PML fanboys, please explain this.

All these points.

Watch Capital talk. khuwaja asif fully demolished !!

The doctor came fully prepared.

You cannot begin to think how much foolish this latest N league sham was.

The money that is overseas is donated by overseas Pakistanis. Mostly in UK, USA, and gulf countries. Now why would Shaukat Khanum put all their money in Pakistan, especially when the rupee is falling? Shaukat Khanum maintains there cushion of protection in financial area.

Secondly, PTI or IK are not remotely related to SK hospital's monetary policy.

if their would have been some money gained, it would not have gone to IK, because this investment was done by SK hospital, not IK, the money would have gone to SK hospital, and then back to the patient care.

Thirdly, this data was taken from the SK website, and if their really had been something fishy about it, it would not have been on the website for all to see.

Fourthly, what is illegal in this all? This is a hospital, not a person or IK's money, it is the hospitals money, totally separate from IK or PTI.

Fifthly, this balance sheet is of 2010 i think, and what was PML doing for the last 2 years, they could have raised these points before, but oh wait, at that time there was no need for mud-slinging because PTI wasn't a force then.

Sixth, what is the use of raising all these points on TV? Why not go to court if their is a problem?

seventh, PML should explain Hanif Abbasi ephedrine and the government money Sharif's have siphoned off.

PML fanboys, please explain this.

All these points.

The doctor came fully prepared.

OK so Shaukat Khanam lost the money not IK, and Shaukat Khanam Invested the money (donation) in some sector not IK. And shaukat Khanam Credit shouldn't be given to the IK but Shaukat Khanam's authorties.. Ok Cool any ways...

Atleast now people knows Shaukat Khanam is not clean at all... for donations..

Atleast now people knows Shaukat Khanam is not clean at all... for donations..

And what did you infer that by?

Donations from foreign sources are kept outside Pakistan, so as to save the money and keep a cushion of protection.

Here is the proof:enjoy:
526600_495727443774550_1196596927_n.jpg

392275_495727467107881_844739422_n.jpg

625504_495727490441212_1609656216_n.jpg

484000_495727513774543_291403682_n.jpg

At 4:30 Imran again twisting orally to fools ordinaries, The very endowment Fund are constituted by donations which includes Zakat, Sadqat as well, how can he denies that Zakat money are not used in investments:coffee:

If i'm not wrong at 10:15 Imran as usual tall claimed that he will take PMLN to courts......If
:hitwall: For him K. Asif didn't yet targets IKs own credibility:rofl:

O bhai please write in English..Your posts do not make any sense.

And as for the courts, your drug dealer leader is already trying to avoid the hearings. Tell him to face the courts on both issues, ephedrine and SKMT's notice!

Last edited by a moderator:
I KNOW ONE THING .."WHERE THEIR IS SMOKE THEIR IS FIRE..."

K Asif should have consulted Ishaq Dar first, as I wrote in another thread, he is making an a s s of himself.

Motorway is between Islamabad and Lahore !!!!!!! Ilzam tu theek lagaya karow

WTF happened to transit from Peshawar?

Imran khan on geo and he does look angry. He will take n league to court if they do anything more.

And also tomorrow a detailed conference to take place to explain all this.

Another thing. How the fack is n league calling this money laundering. I expected ganja league to know better about laundering, somebody hand them a dictionary. All money is accounted for by donors, and accounted for.

And the money that was invested but did not increase wa all accounted for, because the money was guaranteed by the other company, and losses would be beared by them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom