What's new

Imran Khan lost donation money in real estate gambling

Imran khan on geo and he does look angry. He will take n league to court if they do anything more.

And also tomorrow a detailed conference to take place to explain all this.

Another thing. How the fack is n league calling this money laundering. I expected ganja league to know better about laundering, somebody hand them a dictionary. All money is accounted for by donors, and accounted for.

And the money that was invested but did not increase wa all accounted for, because the money was guaranteed by the other company, and losses would be beared by them.

IImran khan is losing race with time, see where he was at time of first rally and now where he is. He and his party should force government and SC to declare election as early as possible and contest it with full force. With time he and his party is wasting more time to troll with other parties. People will lose confidence in him with so much of negative publicity. Actually I know many who supported Imran Khan and in PTI 8-6 months ago and now they are hopeless and telling PTI (not Imran Khan) is almost filled with same thugs like other parties.

OHH these are some serious allegations if proven right then skmh will lose respect it has in country.but i think These are topi drama by noora khushti master, Imran Khan should take this matter to court and have his hospital checked by transparency international and prove that Nawaz league is playing serious blame games and a new card to involve cancer treating hospital

405280_328131047278721_1187183366_n.jpg

he is inocent
561141_500636006629522_19243899_n.jpg

IImran khan is losing race with time, see where he was at time of first rally and now where he is. He and his party should force government and SC to declare election as early as possible and contest it with full force. With time he and his party is wasting more time to troll with other parties. People will lose confidence in him with so much of negative publicity. Actually I know many who supported Imran Khan and in PTI 8-6 months ago and now they are hopeless and telling PTI (not Imran Khan) is almost filled with same thugs like other parties.

That's wholly another topic.

But this latest brain fart by PML is just mind boggling.

The anchor was stressing repeatedly to n leaguer that how is donation money being stored in a account money laundering. And tens of other points, I already mentioned in last page.

But the thing is, that when a question is raised, no matter how foolish, people do get a thought in the back of their mind. And anyway, if not IK, then who? Nawaz Sharif? Puh-lease.

That's wholly another topic.

But this latest brain fart by PML is just mind boggling.

The anchor was stressing repeatedly to n leaguer that how is donation money being stored in a account money laundering. And tens of other points, I already mentioned in last page.

But the thing is, that when a question is raised, no matter how foolish, people do get a thought in the back of their mind. And anyway, if not IK, then who? Nawaz Sharif? Puh-lease.

But final and hidden intention is this.. and no one can stop these non-sense. PLM-N and PPP mastered this techniques long back and PTI is new kid.

you are wrong this only makes pml n look bad let me tell you this a few months back on december i used to talk to cab drivers and rackshaw drivers and they used to support nawaz sharif infact their vote banks are these guys and when i asked them now after all those bridges being made at once causing problems for traffic and people and all the loadsheddinga nd the computer drama and the bridges are made soo weak one of them already broke those very people said they will vote for imran khan as far as i see this is creating more vote banks

and as this goes this is a real new low for pml n shukat khanum is a great institute and it works on donations and these idiots have to drag politics in it these two bit ganja morons couldnot even dream of running such an institute they probably got jealous that he got nominated for nobel prize on the bases of shukat khanum

so mr khawaja tell me how much money was taken during those blunder laptops scheme huh millions of dollars wasted for vote banks that didnt even work that money could have been used to create electricity but no these pieces of $hits couldnt even do that how much money for the past five years was eaten by them no developments at all how much money was taken by dengue medicines WHERE IS YOUR CORRUPTION AND YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO POINT FINGERS AT SHUKAT KHANUM. I ONCE HAD A BETTER VIEW OF PML N BUT NOW NO THESE ARE LOWEST LIFE FORMS OF THIS COUNTRY THEY HAVE NO CARE NO NOTHING GO TO HELL GANJA GROUP

IMRAN KHAN FOR PRIME MINISTER

But final and hidden intention is this.. and no one can stop these non-sense. PLM-N and PPP mastered this techniques long back and PTI is new kid.

not working awam is not longer stupid they once were but not anymore not nw like i said in lahore pml n vote banks come from taxi drivers and rackshaw drivers and now they are all against them due to wrong and weak construction and all the construction starting at the same time everyone knows that these bridges in lahore are only being made due to fear of imran khan vote banks and the people are not falling for it infact they are pissed off for all the troubles

what have they done for Pakistan that Imran Khan hasn't?

nothing dude imran khan saved soo many lives with the first cancer hospital but these guys took lives aka the bridge fall in lahore and the loadshedding this problem could have been reduced if not solved had they not spent all the money on laptops and sasti roti the people dont want this they want gas water electricity

:hitwall::rofl:

PTIANS.....Just don't beat around the bush....come with concrete answer to Khawaja Asif or at best take him to courts:azn:
go to court rather than barking openly against such a highly prestigious institute , i am part of it and proud to be part of it ...
keep on barking corrupt dogs

Cancer Survivor Series - Muhammad Salman | Facebook

he is gona open a cancer hospital in peshawer too .....................

224933_10150163772187029_4997563_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's the case KPMG would have to be shut down. Who would you believe, Khwaja Asif or KPMG?

I hate this "Prove your innocence" culture in Pakistan. Why talk so much on TV, there's the court, file a case against them and prove it.

its a sign of nervesnes among PMLn, by cheap shots like these!

If that's the case KPMG would have to be shut down. Who would you believe, Khwaja Asif or KPMG?

I hate this "Prove your innocence" culture in Pakistan. Why talk so much on TV, there's the court, file a case against them and prove it.

Actually we Pakistanis are not attracted unless there's a stir created in media.. The moment we change ourselves the next moment all politicians will be found playing nice politics.

zulfiqar khose has resigned from PML N

I am sure many are in waiting list... PMLN is almost doomed.

First I was furious, now I am enjoying, even the worse of the worst critics of Imran Khan are cursing PMLN and Khuwaja Asif for these cheap shot he played...

surely Allah jis ki izaat barha raha hai, woh sab kay samnay hai... Alhamdullilah !!

First I was furious, now I am enjoying, even the worse of the worst critics of Imran Khan are cursing PMLN and Khuwaja Asif for these cheap shot he played...

surely Allah jis ki izaat barha raha hai, woh sab kay samnay hai... Alhamdullilah !!

I'm going to say one thing, no trolling. I don't support Imran that much but if someone says Shaukat Khanum is mismanaged, I'm going to laugh at their face. I know at least 10 people who are getting free treatment there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom