What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samaa news reporting he has been shifted to ICU...

Yeah that's the good thing, he fell on a guard who in turn fell on top of some vehicle.

In short, it's all okay now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good gesture by Nawaz Sharif to cancel all political jalsas tomorrow, good noble gesture.

my issue is with his security detail - they were good for nothing

they shouldve told that guy to buzz off because if it wasn't for him, the hydraulic lift wouldnt have become overloaded

Watch the video. Black shirt guy did seem to push IK. IK put a hand on this guy back to stop him from pushing and suddenly it looked guy slightly pushed his back, IK balanced veered off and black shirt guy ran off from the scene

Imran Khan Injured after falling from lifter During rally

I dont think that's a deliberate push...the guy was in a crouch, and when he tried to get up he didn't realize the small space and his butt pushed against the people behind him and pushed them off the lifter.

So I detract my earlier statement that it was the guy of the third SB guy who was climbing, it was not his fault IMO, more so of the guy behind him who stood up.

Breaking: Kal ki rally mein zaroor shirkat karun ga - Imran Khan

they shouldve told that guy to buzz off because if it wasn't for him, the hydraulic lift wouldnt have become overloaded
my issue with his Security detail is , they were good for nothing....and nothing but goons , they should not have even allowed IK to get on top that Fork-Lift without any safety in place......

Syed Talat Hussain ‏@TalatHussain12 52s
Imran latest:no head injury .Small back fracture .Full recovery time 3 weeks max.

lyse doucet ‏@bbclysedoucet 4m
Fair play on political playing fields #Pakistan as Imran Khan falls. Nawaz cancels rallies, Zardari sends flowers, all express sympathy

Yeah, but I suggest you see the video I quoted in post 334. More than the SB guy, it was the guy in black shirt who was the cause.

His security detail was really poor, nobody should be allowed on the lifting platform except IK and 2/3 SB guys. No need to cram 8 people there, it's a folk lifter not a 35 capacity escalator!

He was first put in a black Land Cruiser and afterwards in a 1122 ambulance. But I think ambulance was on hand.

I think Army Should take over personal Security Detail of All major Party leaders , just so there wont be any unfortunate incident .

BREAKING NEWS: Khan Saab is LIVE on ARY right now! Interview was recorded just couple of hours back!

294861_10151643920098383_1273815041_n.jpg

@Marshmallow why were they even soo many people in a lift? And what sort of stage was that a lift was needed? am just confused :blink:

sista thy wer stupid ppl:wacko: n not professional:wacko:....n lift wz also not durable:wacko:..n only in pakistan it happns like dat :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom