What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumors are that the guy standing next to him dressed in back pushed him down.
@F.O.X Any updates dude?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
PCB Media Release: PCB Chairman expresses concern for former captain Imran Khan's health #Cricket #PTI pic.twitter.com/hTBceiU4J6

Wow did you folks know this is trending on twitter eh!, he is a very influential politician for sure and our media outlets are covering him too right now. Anyways best of recoveries to him in his endeavours, he appears to be the Canadien equivalent of Trudeau as far as popularity is concerned from my perception,(no offence intended by the way)

Yeah, my FB feed is totally related to him right now...

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
Imran Khan has been formally admitted in Shaukat Khanum Hospital and will spend the night in the hospital for observation #PT

Newsweek Pakistan ‏@NewsweekPak 1m

Imran Khan will remain at Shaukat Khanum hospital overnight.

Asad Munir ‏@asadmunir38 34s
Zardari sends flowers to #IK

Dont have any detailed info about it , every thing is just a mess . Army Docs are specially trained to handle Traumas to soldiers even bullet wounds to the head . so may be just for an expert opinion .
Even though IK's injury is not as swear , but it has very large impact , may be they don't wan to leave any loopholes.

Nothing is clear at the moment.

Yeah, things would become clear after some time.

Shaukat Khanum doctors in interview said that completely stable now, admitted just as a precaution.

Dunya might just be speculating.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 2m

Imran Khan has been formally admitted in Shaukat Khanum Hospital and will spend the night in the hospital for observation #PTI

@F.O.X Any updates dude?

No Radio silence eery where .

First he was to be transferred to his home , now will spend teh Night in SKMH under observation .

Allah saved him today from grievous injuries today. Warna to as nuclearpak said, if there was no white cushion, head injuries could been far worse

His head injury isnot from the fall....there was some ladder type thing on the lifter which struck him on the head when he lost his balance...........This is what the media channels are saying.

Rise Khan Rise..!!
U are the Hope,
U are the Vision,
U are the Courage,
U are the Leader..!!
U have to build a Nation, nd i remember ur promises, u have to fulfill them all..!!
We 'll never allow u to leave without building NAYA PAKISTAN..!!
# Prayers..!!

@F.O.X Any updates dude?

Yeah, my FB feed is totally related to him right now...

Watch the video. Black shirt guy did seem to push IK. IK put a hand on this guy back to stop him from pushing and suddenly it looked guy slightly pushed his back, IK balanced veered off and black shirt guy ran off from the scene

Imran Khan Injured after falling from lifter During rally

Tremendous show of empathy for IK by MQM, ANP, PPP and PMLN leadership and Twitteratie. Well done.
This is the best news I've read during the whole campaign. For it demonstrates these parties accept (at least publicly) democratic and humane limits in their contest for power (whatever power the military permits elected officials to wield, anyway.)

Very sad to hear. I hope he recovers well !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom