What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any source?
@Aeronaut also said the same.

Maybe just for a general check up of the brain. Warna there are best trauma doctors at Mayo/KEMU and Jinnah.
Yup heard on Dunya news

Last edited by a moderator:
935305_416923371739554_1220664922_n.jpg

Wow did you folks know this is trending on twitter eh!, he is a very influential politician for sure and our media outlets are covering him too right now. Anyways best of recoveries to him in his endeavours, he appears to be the Canadien equivalent of Trudeau as far as popularity is concerned from my perception,(no offence intended by the way)

PML(N) [Official] ‏@pmln_org 1m
دعاگوہیں کہ عمران خان جلدصحتیاب ہوکرمیدان میں آئیں،نوازشریف

Newsweek Pakistan ‏@NewsweekPak 1m
Nawaz Sharif has just announced he won't be campaigning tomorrow in order to show solidarity with Imran Khan.

Allah saved him today from grievous injuries today. Warna to as nuclearpak said, if there was no white cushion, head injuries could been far worse

Nawaz Sharif on tv now. Praying for IK. Suspends his political activities tomorrow. Pakistan is changing guys. I can bet.

PML(N) [Official] ‏@pmln_org 48s
عمران خان کے زخمی ہونے پر کل کی تمام انتخابی مہم منسوخ کرتا ہوں۔ نواز شریف ۔

Any source?
@Aeronaut also said the same.

Maybe just for a general check up of the brain. Warna there are best trauma doctors at Mayo/KEMU and Jinnah.

Dont have any detailed info about it , every thing is just a mess . Army Docs are specially trained to handle Traumas to soldiers even bullet wounds to the head . so may be just for an expert opinion .
Even though IK's injury is not as swear , but it has very large impact , may be they don't wan to leave any loopholes.

Nothing is clear at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nawaz Sharif on tv now. Praying for IK. Suspends his political activities tomorrow. Pakistan is changing guys. I can bet.

What else was he supposed to do? Nobody would have cared for his jalsas. I don't know his intentions, but either way this was the only option.

Why didn't he cancel his activities when there were bomb blasts in Karachi, KP and Balochistan?

Biggest risk could have been spinal damage or even a bruised lung from a broken rib (if some fat azz landed right on him)

But no biggie accidents happen. He will be fine.

Yeah that's the good thing, he fell on a guard who in turn fell on top of some vehicle.

In short, it's all okay now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good gesture by Nawaz Sharif to cancel all political jalsas tomorrow, good noble gesture.

Zardari sent bouquet to Imran Khan in Shaukat Khanam Hospital with prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom