What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
225605_460836477338431_1817743598_n.jpg

@BradfordUni 1h
Wishing our Chancellor, Imran Khan, a speedy recovery after being injured following a fall during an election rally in Lahore.

Najam Sethi talking to GEO saying IK is in good spirit & was joking around, but he is in pain & have decided not leave hospital for now..

its good to have more people there just in case they try to kill him with a sniper or something lol
then chances of him surviving are bigger cuz other people could get hit instead lol

yeh n wat happnd today wz also coz of thoz extra ppl on lift :wacko:...thy dun hav proper training :wacko:

i think thy wer trained on hw to protect kids when thy fall in gutter haha jk

Yes....MRI scan showed an uneffected spinal cord...But more tests will be carried out..as per IK official FB page.

Yeah, but I suggest you see the video I quoted in post 334. More than the SB guy, it was the guy in black shirt who was the cause.

His security detail was really poor, nobody should be allowed on the lifting platform except IK and 2/3 SB guys. No need to cram 8 people there, it's a folk lifter not a 35 capacity escalator!

He was first put in a black Land Cruiser and afterwards in a 1122 ambulance. But I think ambulance was on hand.

this is the problem I have with some of my countrymen....no discipline.

Shafqat Mahmoud blaming the GOV for not setting a standard procedure for having ambulance etc at public gathering... sorry but that's an idiotic explanation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom