What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc's will decide tomorrow when to discharge Khan....

Zulfiqar Mehboob has all the right to share his thoughts unless he starts abusing and breaking forum roles. Please don't waste our time on loyalties. You guys were ridiculing NS when he nearly died in that airplane accident.

There is a difference between expressing your views and 'libel'.
The later is illegal and nobody likes it.

Yeh .. Like he is ever going to listen to Doctors .

Lol...some PTI representative said that 'woh purjosh hain kal kay jalson kay liyay!!!'.

He will come tomorrow most probably, he doesn't listen to anybody!

Zulfiqar Mehboob has all the right to share his thoughts unless he starts abusing and breaking forum roles. Please don't waste our time on loyalties. You guys were ridiculing NS when he nearly died in that airplane accident.

he used abusiv words...dint u c? he calld afridi moron? n ws askin ppl stupid questions on every post thy r postin on imran ok! n dat y r we postin thoz posts n news!

leave ur LOYALITIS to ur party on one side for a while!

report kesy kurty hy?:undecided::undecided::what:

marsha dekho jahan reply,reply with quote likha hua hai na....ussi strip per ek triangular symbol bana hua hai...only symbol wohan click kero...and then write ur complain and post n get anyone ban :bunny:

I really do wish him well but now he is going to win the elections with sympathy votes...

They didn't even had an ambulance at the event which I find very surprising.

yes dat wz very sad....my dad says pak is da most dangerous country for safety reasons for leaders.....

He has a small fracture on C7 and T7 bone of the spinal cord or something.

Cervical vertebrae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look here...the doctor on TV said that C7 if pushed against something can lead to perma brain damage and it is a good thing that it didn't move and hit some other organ.

Maybe @Emmie can elaborate.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope he keeps his health in check. without him i shudder to think what will happen.

I really do wish him well but now he is going to win the elections with sympathy votes...

inshallah i hope he wins weather its sympathy votes or not lol.

i mean i know your shabaz shariff guy and he not a bad person either,he my second option but your imran khan number one for me.

@Emmie can you explain this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol...some PTI representative said that 'woh purjosh hain kal kay jalson kay liyay!!!'.

He will come tomorrow most probably, he doesn't listen to anybody!

Why cant he do telephonic address or video address? Instead of straining himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom