What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
marsha dekho jahan reply,reply with quote likha hua hai na....ussi strip per ek triangular symbol bana hua hai...only symbol wohan click kero...and then write ur complain and post n get anyone ban :bunny:

merry tu buss 3 signs hy here... reply n reply with quote n multi quote message:undecided:

I really do wish him well but now he is going to win the elections with sympathy votes...

I sort of doubt it.

The case with BB was different...they were PPP voters who weren't going to vote...

Right now, majority of the PTI supporters are going to vote already so no new voters will come in. There will be little amount of people who switch parties due to this.

Why cant he do telephonic address or video address? Instead of straining himself?

Altaf bhai nhn hai!!!

Telephonic address ki woh baat nhn hoti. He has always been known as a purjosh guy!

I just woke up and my father gave me this bad news :cray:
Wish IK speedy recovery.

I really do wish him well but now he is going to win the elections with sympathy votes...

Come on , Lets not be that pathetic .

Like NS canceled all his political activities , because he loves IK .

262448_10151460495784527_1766888007_n.jpg

Sympathy votes just for falling of a lifter during election activity, hmm not a very solid reason for getting sympathy votes.. :)

Sympathy votes just for falling of a lifter during election activity, hmm not a very solid reason for getting sympathy votes.. :)

Well the media is also involved. Remember 77% of Pakistanis make their opinions from that...

Two Doctors who left for lahore

1. Dr.col Arslan (r)
2. Brig . Nazir Ahmad Qureshi

Both are Neurosurgeons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom