What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
Imran Khan wants to address his supporters as soon as possible: Imran Khan's sister #PTI

Well the media is also involved. Remember 77% of Pakistanis make their opinions from that...
People who are going to vote for PMLN or PTI will vote for them, regardless of today accident, another thing is that no one targeted Khan, it was just an accident.. i don't think any body gonna benefit for this or this will play a major role, this is my observation/opinion :)

944748_543151855727239_1280271272_n.jpg

عمران خان کواسپتال سےڈسچارج کرنےکافیصلہ کل صبح کریں گے،ڈاکٹرفیصل

Khan asks Dr Faisal: Doc. When are you making me stand again? Imran Khan (official)

Aleema Khan: Khan is in pain and he said "I was left with three days" and second thing he said "Ya Allah Pakistan ki Khair Farma"Imran Khan (official)

People who are going to vote for PMLN or PTI will vote for them, regardless of today accident, another thing is that no one targeted Khan, it was just an accident.. i don't think any body gonna benefit for this or this will play a major role, this is my observation/opinion :)

Nawaz Sharif praying and stopping his election campaign for the sake of Imran Khan is big. Lets see what happens next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom