What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is not goin to come on stage nw....:girl_cray3: he just talkd to ppl in hosp

he knows he will lose anyway...Nawaz will get gud excuse of losin
smileys-happy-640746.gif

Dude you're being an idiot here now with all the mocking. I'm not here to waste my time but to give respect. Whatever happens, wait till May 11.

c1-c7-cervical-vertebrae-2329_3.jpg

News say C-7 & T-7 received damage... I think they misquoted & it would be C-7 & T-1 (not T-7).
Also doctor said "spinous process" is damaged. If ONLY it is damaged & "Lamina" are OK then spinal cord(haram maghaz) will be safe. But if "Lamina" fractures along with spinous process, then spinal-cord could be damaged

Anyways if C-7\T-1 is damaged & broken fragment presses spinal-cord it can result in paralysis below level of nipples.

If T-7 is damaged It can still result in paralysis of legs (below waist)

EDIT: Dr.Yasmin just on TV, NO nerve compression. T-7 damaged. & cut on scalp which bleeds profusely. Asad Omar tweeted slight fracture on skull too...

-
-
-

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/12874674/img/Anonymous/IK-Injured.jpg
IK-Injured.jpg
Yeah thats what guy on TV said, the nerves haven't been compressed and only a small fracture so no danger of paralysis or anything like that.

Thank God, got saved by a small margin.

This is the reprt from my daughter.
My Daughter Dr. Giselle is right there and is keeping me updated. Her duty hours were just over and she is staying back. A hairline fracture in skull. Back badly bruised but nothing serious. No internal bleeding or injury.All vital signs perfect.

He has a small fracture on C7 and T7 bone of the spinal cord or something.

Cervical vertebrae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look here...the doctor on TV said that C7 if pushed against something can lead to perma brain damage and it is a good thing that it didn't move and hit some other organ.

Maybe @Emmie can elaborate.

Are you sure doc said that? Spinal cord lies within a canal formed by vertebrae.. If a vertebra gets fractured or dislocated it can push against spinal cord at its level and can cause spinal injury which is irreversible. It's not a good thing to have, it can lead to paralysis of limbs/organs (depending upon site of injury)

Last edited by a moderator:
Will this vid msg gonna play a very vital part in upcoming polls, well gotta wait till May 11 ....

This is the reprt from my daughter.
My Daughter Dr. Giselle is right there and is keeping me updated. Her duty hours were just over and she is staying back. A hairline fracture in skull. Back badly bruised but nothing serious. No internal bleeding or injury.All vital signs perfect.

Thank you sir, its a sigh or relief. A national catastrophe has been averted. I cannot stress,how important it is for PTI to have its trusted security men guarding IK, i.e Ex-SSGs etc. I wonder who came up with that "genius idea" of a lifter to begin with.

Today, for one day, he unified the country, this man embodies the spirit of Pakistan and the energy of its youth, we cant afford to lose him, we need him to lead our march to the ultimate and absolute glory. I will request you to post our warm regards and prayers to Imran Khan, in a moment of serenity, on behalf of all of us on defence.pk, his followers and opponents alike, tell him that we love him, as a national hero.

Ḥashshāshīn;4256239 said:
Firearm accessories :rofl:

Noujawan banda hai Abu abhi,,, phir bhe Larkiyo say zayada Firearms mai interested hai :whistle:

Unexpected twists .. these elections are going to be something.
It seems like the sportsmans tolerance for injury is still alive in him..

Can you please give the link for the video???@WAQAS119

Everything was going as planned. The crowd was building up and voters of NA-126 were ready to welcome their leader Imran Khan. What happened afterwards was a freak accident. We are so thankful to Allah that he saved our leader's life. Here is what we want to say to our leader ... Imran Khan, you promised to make Pakistanis one Nation, today, you have fulfilled the first promise - The whole nation is praying for you together! We will come out to vote on May 11th at any cost !!! You win! Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom