What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reprt from my daughter.
My Daughter Dr. Giselle is right there and is keeping me updated. Her duty hours were just over and she is staying back. A hairline fracture in skull. Back badly bruised but nothing serious. No internal bleeding or injury.All vital signs perfect.

Thank you for the update but a serious piece of advice to you Sir.

Please make sure that Imran Khan's health information privacy is not violated and no further information is leaked out like this. LEt PTI and the hospital make officially vetted announcements ONLY.

I really hope he recovers. Cant take his loss.

408417_543223469053411_155845547_n.jpg

Thank you for the update but a serious piece of advice to you Sir.

Please make sure that Imran Khan's health information privacy is not violated and no further information is leaked out like this. LEt PTI and the hospital make officially vetted announcements ONLY.

Respected sir, i made a personal request to Brig Sahib to update us and this isn't classified info, its available all over twitter if you check.

Best regards.

What about the other guys that fell with him..
moreover, it was those other guys with him that actually made it worse.. since he could not move or maneuver.
Otherwise .. the height wasn't too bad and he would have been able to get back on the field again.

Are you sure doc said that? Spinal cord lies within a canal formed by vertebrae.. If a vertebra gets fractured or dislocated it can push against spinal cord at its level and can cause spinal injury which is irreversible. It's not a good thing to have, it can lead to paralysis of limbs/organs (depending upon site of injury)

Since I am not a doc, I can't remember the exact names he said, but he said that if C7 presses against something, that could lead to permanent paralysis but thankfully all is well!

Will be tested physically tomorrow morning.

Are you sure doc said that? Spinal cord lies within a canal formed by vertebrae.. If a vertebra gets fractured or dislocated it can push against spinal cord at its level and can cause spinal injury which is irreversible. It's not a good thing to have, it can lead to paralysis of limbs/organs (depending upon site of injury)

Since I am not a doc, I can't remember the exact names he said, but he said that if C7 presses against something, that could lead to permanent paralysis but thankfully all is well!

Will be tested physically tomorrow morning.

PLEASE ALL FOLLOW THIS MESSAGE

Pakistan unites in prayers for our leader Imran Khan who even after suffering from a 15 feet fall wanted to return back and continue with campaigning for Pakistan. We have never seen the likes of him as his is one in 180 million who continues to fight for peace and prosperity in Pakistan. He has carried this campaign on the backs off his aging shoulders for the last 17 years and now more than ever is the time for every single one of us to stand up and rise to the occasion. Let this be that moment of inspiration that further ignites the fire of Tabdeeli (Change) within each and every one of you.

Yes we want every single one of you to pray for Imran Khan's speedy recovery and along with that we also want you to dedicate all your time and effort to mobilize for election day. Lets collectively take a vow that we will make every effort within the next 4 days and nights to insure that we can bring a smile on our Kaptaan's face on May 11th.
PTI Social Media Team — at Shaukat Khanam Hospital.

What about the other guys that fell with him..
moreover, it was those other guys with him that actually made it worse.. since he could not move or maneuver.
Otherwise .. the height wasn't too bad and he would have been able to get back on the field again.

One guy was also taken to Shaukat Khanum, others are fine.

The news on media is that he fell on top of a guy and that somewhat cushioned him.

If you look at the video, one guy spun 360 in the air, so it was considerable distance.

He does look weak and a bit jaded. But still full of spirit according to PTI reps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom