What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shukar hai he is out of trouble ... I thought i might lose someone even more important then a family member

The man is in ICU but didn't utter a word about, his health..all he talked about is Pakistan and "change". If you aren't moved than i have a bad news for you. :pakistan:
Dawn reports the injuries are serious. I've long said Pakistan needs fifty Imran Khans, not just one - though I thought more in terms of democratic competition vs. fear of terrorism rather than a fall from a height. Reality is stranger than I imagined.

If his brain is injured that should become the public concern of every Pakistani. Nobody should have a brain-injured national leader; such people are prone to all sorts of outbursts and sudden ill-judgments.

525224_541834132541260_1166691271_n.jpg

Photo of Imran Khan moments before falling.

Dawn reports the injuries are serious. I've long said Pakistan needs fifty Imran Khans, not just one - though I thought more in terms of democratic competition vs. fear of terrorism rather than a fall from a height. Reality is stranger than I imagined.

If his brain is injured that should become the public concern of every Pakistani. Nobody should have a brain-injured national leader; such people are prone to all sorts of outbursts and sudden ill-judgments.

If he had a "brain injury," I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have been speaking at all so soon.
edit: The Dawn headline is a few hours old.

Chal bhai..Ab tu banda zameen pe bhi aa gira.. Chorh deta hoon ana.. :ashamed:
mein bhi IK ka supporter ban raha hoon :mps:

SEriously!!!??.

Welcome to the club then, aur vote dena na bhooliye ga!

525224_541834132541260_1166691271_n.jpg

Photo of Imran Khan moments before falling.
That guy in black t shirt should be knowing that where his butt is moving! I guess it was him who gave that little nudge...accidental though.

who wer u supportin b4?:undecided:

PLEASE DONT SPREAD DA RUMORS...HE IS ABSOLUTELY FINE MENTALLY...N CAN LEAD US AS PRIME MINISTER WID BEST DECISION OK!

If he had a "brain injury," I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have been speaking at all so soon.
edit: The Dawn headline is a few hours old.
Brain injuries don't necessarily work that way. MRI or non-contrast CT are needed (link) so Pakistanis should try to get these results released, as well as monitoring any changes in his behavior over the next 24 hours or so. If he doesn't speak again tomorrow around this time, people should be worried.

mein bhi IK ka supporter ban raha hoon

For real???!!! well welcome to PTI dude and ofcourse do vote on 11 may.

Jazbat kay faislay achay nahi hotay Oscar jee. Vote khoob samagh ker deejiey ga :P

who wer u supportin b4?:undecided:

PLEASE DONT SPREAD DA RUMORS...HE IS ABSOLUTELY FINE MENTALLY...N CAN LEAD US AS PRIME MINISTER WID BEST DECISION OK!

Have you heard the latest gossip about brain Injury :woot:

PLEASE DONT SPREAD DA RUMORS...HE IS ABSOLUTELY FINE MENTALLY...
I'm not saying IK is brain-injured or not, just that voters should examine him closely over the next day and judge for themselves. We Americans once had a president who had a stroke in office; for a year his incomprehensible utterance were interpreted by his wife; constructive policymaking - change - came to a stop. Do you think IK would want that to happen to Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom