What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all....im seein dat nw som sick ppl will call imran khan mentally unwell for elections n for da post of prime minister!!!

I'm not saying IK is brain-injured or not, just that voters should examine him closely over the next day and judge for themselves. We Americans once had a president who had a stroke in office; for a year his incomprehensible utterance were interpreted by his wife; constructive policymaking - change - came to a stop. Do you think IK would want that to happen to Pakistan?

His head injury is not dat serious....MRI has been done in da best hosp of Pak n World...SKMT!

if it wer dat serious,he wudnt hav said all dis in just mins afta treatment!

I'm not saying IK is brain-injured or not, just that voters should examine him closely over the next day and judge for themselves. We Americans once had a president who had a stroke in office; for a year his incomprehensible utterance were interpreted by his wife; constructive policymaking - change - came to a stop. Do you think IK would want that to happen to Pakistan?

MRI and CT scan have been done...all is well, only a small fracture.

can somebody embed IK message video?
I think there is one released from ICU-

Dawn reports the injuries are serious. I've long said Pakistan needs fifty Imran Khans, not just one - though I thought more in terms of democratic competition vs. fear of terrorism rather than a fall from a height. Reality is stranger than I imagined.

If his brain is injured that should become the public concern of every Pakistani. Nobody should have a brain-injured national leader; such people are prone to all sorts of outbursts and sudden ill-judgments.

There was only one Moses.

u are not welcome to make comments here so plz leave if dont have good things to say...

Can u give me garanti u will not die in next few mins ? no one can so ****

480358_533844283334662_2135479882_n.jpg

My prayers go to Imran.

Shocking... I'm in utter disbelief.

I had gone out and when I came back and saw on TV, my first reaction was that he fell unconscious...I was in complete shock at that moment and the BB episode quickly came to my mind for some reason.

@Solomon2

i can not believe dat u livin in da most developd country is sayin such childish thing dat as once upon a time one of ur president had a stroke so he wz declared unfit for da post....

without even knowin Imran's mentall health complete news,u came up wid dis silly decision by juz readin one newpaper of Pak...

u shud hav read more than one sources n thn spread da rumors!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawn reports the injuries are serious. I've long said Pakistan needs fifty Imran Khans, not just one - though I thought more in terms of democratic competition vs. fear of terrorism rather than a fall from a height. Reality is stranger than I imagined.

If his brain is injured that should become the public concern of every Pakistani. Nobody should have a brain-injured national leader; such people are prone to all sorts of outbursts and sudden ill-judgments.

:omghaha::omghaha: man this guy, doesnt stop surprising me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom