What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

Wasn't Imran Khan at the charity Ball thrown by Mittal's daughter few days ago ????

maybe that was a public affair. but it isnt is anything to do with his or even the peoples in that ball room?
i think whatever she was, still she represents a different peoples class from INDIA who are real librals & really wants to hve better relations among both countries?
IMRAN KHAN is recognized celebrity, long ago he came to politics?
he deserves , what he is doing now?
vacational mode off, fit for the duty? on to frist CQB face it!
reporting live from the war zone!
PAKISTAN FRIST, ALLWAYS & FOREVER!

maybe that was a public affair. but it isnt is anything to do with his or even the peoples in that ball room?
i think whatever she was, still she represents a different peoples class from INDIA who are real librals & really wants to hve better relations among both countries?
IMRAN KHAN is recognized celebrity, long ago he came to politics?
he deserves , what he is doing now?

Nah I totally agree with that and that's what my point was ... it's just a political statement for local consumption. So, that dejected fans of PTI can have something to boast his image with.

Nah I totally agree with that and that's what my point was ... it's just a political statement for local consumption. So, that dejected fans of PTI can have something to boast his image with.

nice shot friend, but its not for the PTI fan club!
that cartiage has the deep penatrational capacity?lol
with that shot, he gets good handsome donation pakistani kashmiris living in huge numbers in england. & also he is setting his place in for the future of any india pakistan dialoge?
in the end, after mushraf he is the only pakistani politician voicing for kashmiris in indian held kashmir?
but its not going to hve any impact on the state terrorism by india on indian held kashmiris?
i gusss its about time, real librals like yourself stood in india to stop all this madness conspirated by the gora house of lords?

with that shot, he gets good handsome donation pakistani kashmiris living in huge numbers in england. & also he is setting his place in for the future of any india pakistan dialoge?
in the end, after mushraf he is the only pakistani politician voicing for kashmiris in indian held kashmir?
but its not going to hve any impact on the state terrorism by india on indian held kashmiris?
i gusss its about time, real librals like yourself stood in india to stop all this madness conspirated by the gora house of lords?
lol it was worth a try ... my bad.
Nah I agree Imran comes off a sane/educated person but he can't match Mush. He might sway some people for a while but he has to prove himself first. Mush foxed Indians that's why he was taken seriously in India ... but Imran is playing the tunes which easily captivate masses either back at home or expats. Imran was more of a social media tsunami which just created few ripples I foresee similar scenario for Modi in India ... all over facebook and media but unable to penetrate in the rural masses. And yes I do agree Kashmiris deserve peaceful lives but ... they are stuck between this tug of war. the more they try to wriggle out of this harder the grip gonna be on them.

So, world seventh largest Army takes help of militias for fighting TTP.
Then why not dissolve Army & outsource their work to militias who didn't ask for budget.

you need the tribes on your side to win

might isnt always right -- NATO learned that

PA works with tribal militias who themselves are irritated by the violence in FATA. What does this have to do with Kashmir?

Seriously u r gona make it about musharraf and imran ..as i said u can talk all the **** u have about imran ..u r just making a fool of urself ..people of pakistan love imran khan ... Noon leagues also love imran khan ... u can say all the **** about him for attending a event in UK ..but no body cares ..no body doubts his honesty and intentions ..u can call him play boy for wahat ever ..he got a personality which everyone loves ... a fake fb batman is just jealous .. and may be lost his mind bcoz his crazy altaf husaain is gona be hanged in UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously u r gona make it about musharraf and imran ..as i said u can talk all the **** u have about imran ..u r just making a fool of urself ..people of pakistan love imran khan ... Noon leagues also love imran khan ... u can say all the **** about him for attending a event in UK ..but no body cares ..no body doubts his honesty and intentions ..u can call him play boy for wahat ever ..he got a personality which everyone loves ... a fake fb batman is just jealous .. and may be lost his mind bcoz his crazy altaf husaain is gona be hanged in UK
i think its about time, you go & take deep sleep? cause your eyes are getting blur?
everyone loves imran partly true,he has a lots of women lovers round the world?lol but not any more in pakistan if half of his lovers hve voted for him, he could be the prime minster of pakistan?
which he couldnt, not even that but also the official opposition leader in NA, no still he cant?
but instead all of that, whatever he is saying on latest kashmir voilent incident , he is right?
dont get personal, you dont know me yet?lol

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein, (attributed) US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955).

And yet again demonstrated in some Pakistanis' approach to Kashmir :)

yeah world over many countries tried to oppress nations ...still they havent learnd ..u cant oppress a nation for ever

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein, (attributed) US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955).

And yet again demonstrated in some Pakistanis' approach to Kashmir :)

indian strong-arm tactics and erroneously fooling the world into the whole "integral part of india" standard lines while placing media blanket over mass graves, tortures, rapes and fake encounters

constantly tried, constantly a failed strategy

QUOTE=karan.1970;4543039]Are you giving Pakistan and Bangladesh's example ;) ?[/QUOTE]

nopes they joined us ..they wanted to ... kashmirs love us ... they will be a part of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom