What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

Boss you guys can jump up and down pull you hair if you have any left we don't care.

Kashmir is a integral part of our country and any one who questions the writ of the nation will be shot down be it the maoist or the imported cannon fodder in Kashmir.

All I can say is take a chill pill and clean your backyard.....let kashmiris leave peacefully they have a future to look forward to.

take lill pill, & be ready for another kargill!
but this time wouldbe no pull out?right?;):flame:

Yeah 55% of it. Actually you occupy it not own it. But anyways. :lol:

Not sure if thats correct; they occupy 43% of it whilst we've got around 37% of it with the remainder in Chinese hands !

take lill pill, & be ready for another kargill!
but this time wouldbe no pull out?right?;):flame:

India's response :

f5kH8mm.jpg

Indians are just like Israelis, both share weapons supplies and both oppress Palestinians and Kashmirs.

I hope he has shown the same sorrow for the thousands of innocent Shia killed but IK was in bed with LEJ leaders not to long ago did he not share a platform with them?

Kashmir was and will never be part off india fight for independence off Kashmir would continue until Kashmir is liberated from brutal India who have mass murderedand raped thousands in Kashmir and thousands are picked and made sure they go missing

Kashmir was and will never be part off india fight for independence off Kashmir would continue until Kashmir is liberated from brutal India who have mass murderedand raped thousands in Kashmir and thousands are picked and made sure they go missing

When was Kashmir ever a part of Pakistan?

name "Kashmir" means "desiccated land" (from the Sanskrit: Ka = water and shimeera = desiccate

What does Kashmir name have to do with Arabic or Urdu? nothing at all

be honest -- when was the last time you went there ;)

be honest Karan, because i know the answer

Ask me, I recently Spent Three weeks at Kashmir. Last week came from there. :smitten: You didn't reply to Referendum Post ie Post # 15 :pop:

Still havent got a response on what do Pakistani members consider Kashmir.

1. Indian land partially under Pakistani occupation
or
2. Pakistani land partially under Indian control

Not sure if thats correct; they occupy 43% of it whilst we've got around 37% of it with the remainder in Chinese hands !

Why don't Freedom Fighters shed there Blood For Aksai Chin? Isn't it Part of it? I've never heard any Pakistani official, Separatist Leader and Freedom Fighters even murmuring about it :pop:. Don't they consider it LEGITIMATE PART OF KASHMIRI?? :cray:

Indians are just like Israelis, both share weapons supplies and both oppress Palestinians and Kashmirs.

I highly doubt it,Israelis are highly effective in tackling the Palestine issue where as we struggle even to control the protesters in Kashmir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom