What's new

Imran Khan signals desire to build bridges with Washington

You are welcome to post in my thread and I might even like your posts but kindly consider better choice of words in your posts. You are using words that are literally CRINGE to read. It is unfortunate to see adults conversing in this manner - then members wonder why standards of talks are in decline here on PDF. I hope you will take my advice in good faith.
I will no longer post in your topics. You can rest assure.

US was behind regime change. If patwaris think Khan is saying that when he returns to power, he would nuke US then they are dumb as hell. What Khan is saying we want relations with each country on equal terms. We will have free foreign policy and have relations with China, US, Russia according to our interests and won't act as some one's pet.

US was behind regime change. If patwaris think Khan is saying that when he returns to power, he would nuke US then they are dumb as hell. What Khan is saying we want relations with each country on equal terms. We will have free foreign policy and have relations with China, US, Russia according to our interests and won't act as some one's pet.
Independent foreign policy is the word.

What Khan is saying we want relations with each country on equal terms. We will have free foreign policy and have relations with China, US, Russia according to our interests and won't act as some one's pet.

No worries then. Let him come back into power and we will see what policies he actually follows.

And just what are IK's policies?

During his premiership, he now admits that the real authority (and hence the policies) belonged somewhere else. Right now, he seems to be saying everything and anything that he thinks might help him get back into power. Yes, he makes great promises, but there is absolutely no clarity, or durability, in what policies might actually achieve any of what he is promising, just like his first time around.

Even a pretty basic look at the record shows this to be the worrying case.
Actually, Jinnah's critics make the same point. That he was a puppet of powerful force operating behind the scenes, in his case the British who wanted divided India to ensure their control. Critics also accuse Jinnah of promising all things to all people in his quest for power and that there was no clarity on how he would reconcile democracy with Islam and how he would ensure economic survivability of moth eaten Pakistan which lacked any industry to speak off?

Critics would argue history of Pakistan has proven them right. As far as IK's track record is concerned, he dealt with the greatest challenge of his rule, the pandemic, with great acumen - certainly much better than how the crises was handled in India. Likewise he handled the economy the best he could. I have started plenty of threads outlining this point.

Imran Khan has never been anti-America. I suppose his only crime was being pro-Pakistan.

I will no longer post in your topics. You can rest assure.
Fine.

I have pointed out to you that how you choose to converse in Public spaces (your choice of words), reflects on your values. From Moderation standpoint. But you laugh at sincere suggestions.

If this forum is to become a better place then all members must respect Forum Rules. You will not be shown leniency in this matter further. Sorry.

As far as IK's track record is concerned, he dealt with the greatest challenge of his rule, the pandemic, with great acumen - certainly much better than how the crises was handled in India. Likewise he handled the economy the best he could. I have started plenty of threads outlining this point.

I would agree that IK's government handled the pandemic, and its economic aftershocks rather well, but not much else.

Fine.

I have pointed out to you that how you choose to converse in Public spaces (your choice of words), reflects on your values. From Moderation standpoint. But you laugh at sincere suggestions.

If this forum is to become a better place then all members must respect Forum Rules. You will not be shown leniency in this matter further. Sorry.
no problem, I mean you need to have me completely removed from the forum so that is fine. you have @WebMaster in your corner as well. Congrats. If I was a mod I wouldn't have been this I am not a mod. But worry not I am sure you will achieve your goal of having me removed from the forum.

1668439392017.png

Noonies are making a big fuss out of it.
My question is does he have another option?
Now you are in the government can you afford to completely cutt off diplomatic ties with any country?
You can lodge your protest and change your policies but still can't isolate yourself completely diplomatically.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom