What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

Kashmir was and will never be part off india fight for independence off Kashmir would continue until Kashmir is liberated from brutal India who have mass murderedand raped thousands in Kashmir and thousands are picked and made sure they go missing

Don't you think its time for adopting different policy to gain freedom for Kashmir,I mean for the last 60 years you haven't freed an inch of Kashmir have you?

Why don't Freedom Fighters shed there Blood For Aksai Vhin? Isn't it Part of it? I've never heard any Pakistani official, Separatist Leader and Freedom Fighters even murmuring about it :pop:. Don't they consider it LEGITIMATE PART OF KASHMIRI?? :cray:

Aksai Chin ! :blink:

I suppose it could possibly be because of the fact that the Chinese haven't been upto the things you've been upto in Kashmir...they don't even have any impressionable presence there ! Plus as the Border Agreement with China stated that the final borders of Kashmir would be revisited at the solution of the Kashmir Dispute - So I'm not loosing much sleep over it !

Aksai Chin ! :blink:

I suppose it could possibly be because of the fact that the Chinese haven't been upto the things you've been upto in Kashmir...they don't even have any impressionable presence there ! Plus as the Border Agreement with China stated that the final borders of Kashmir would be revisited at the solution of the Kashmir Dispute - So I'm not loosing much sleep over it !

Or it is due to Higher than mountain and Sweeter than Honey Friendship, Pakistan haven't been to the things which it does it in Indian Kashmir. :sarcastic: as it doesn't suits its interest?

You've told me about The agreement with China , ill speak to you regarding it once I reach Home.

Or it is due to Higher than mountain and Sweeter than Honey Friendship, Pakistan haven't been to the things which it does it in Indian Kashmir. :sarcastic:.

Why would Pakistan do the things it, allegedly, does when neither mass graves nor instances of rape, arson & judicial killings are happening in Aksai Chin ? :unsure:

Ahem.. The report is false and you are a liar and a troll.
lol grow some common sense.

Soldiers, peace volunteers killed in Bajaur
ANWARULLAH KHAN
Published
2013-07-19 06:39:03
DAWN.COM

KHAR: Two security men and three volunteers of an anti-Taliban peace committee were killed in two separate incidents of terrorism in Bajaur tribal region on Thursday.

-DAWN.COM

Bomb attack in Pakistan's Khyber kills 3

19 July 2013 13:03 (Last updated 19 July 2013 13:05)
Three police officers were killed in an attack in Pakistan's northwestern Khyber province.

Source: Anadolu News Agency Turkey.

P.S. Anadolu Agency (Turkish: Anadolu Ajansı) is the official news agency of Turkey.

Why would Pakistan do the things it, allegedly, does when neither mass graves nor instances of rape, arson & judicial killings are happening in Aksai Chin ? :unsure:

Many Pakistani Punjabi, Sindhis etc are resting in those Mass Graves. I'll share Rape and other incident done by Pakistani Army in Azad Kashmir, once I'm Home.

Brother, can you reply to Post # 15 in this thread ? It's regarding Referendum. I've quoted it to few Indian Kashmiris on PDF, Pakistani members, Dabong1 who is also a Kashmiri. Every one has ducked it. Let's have Referendum and end this Blood Shell.

lol grow some common sense.

P.S. Anadolu Agency (Turkish: Anadolu Ajansı) is the official news agency of Turkey.

What about 6 security personnel killed by Maoists. and two police officers killed by Kashmiri militants. All in last 48 hours.

Moral: You live in a house made of glass. So be careful troll.

Many Pakistani Punjabi, Sindhis etc are resting in those Mass Graves. I'll share Rape and other incident done by Pakistani Army in Azad Kashmir, once I'm Home.

Brother, can you reply to Post # 15 in this thread too? It's regarding Referendum. I've quoted it to few Indian Kashmiris on PDF, Pakistani members, Dabong1 who is also a Kashmiri. Every one has ducked it. Let's have Referendum and end this Blood Shell.

Either you are at home or out of the home. Nothing good or credible and sane is coming from you. We know that.

What about 6 security personnel killed by Maoists. and two police officers killed by Kashmiri militants. All in last 48 hours.

Moral: You live in a house made of glass. So be careful troll.

Only 3 Security personnel were killed by Maoists the other three were civilians-2 private Civilian Security guards and a civilian bus driver.

BTW 2 Policemen were also gunned down in Karachi city as well as breaking news states that 3 Soldiers were killed in an attack in kohat few hours back.

Either you are at home or out of the home. Nothing good or credible and sane is coming from you. We know that.

Either you are at home or outside or on Mars, you people will come up with Denial and Constipatied Conspiracy Theories. It's your trait. Why is it Pakistan afraid of holding Referendum. If you speak credible things, answer post # 15.:sarcastic:

Is that so ? :unsure:

Brother, can you reply to Post # 15 in this thread too? It's regarding Referendum.

Yup !

Part 1 of the Resolution reads : The High Commands of Indian and Pakistan forces agreed to refrain from taking any measures that might augment the military potential of the forces under their control in the State of Jammu and Kashmir. (For the purpose of these proposals "forces under their control shall be considered to include all forces, organized and unorganized, fighting or participating in hostilities on their respective sides).

We maintain that instead of adhering to the above, India moved into consolidate her position in Kashmir ! Therefore how can we initiate Part 2 of the Agreement when Part 1 wasn't being adhered to ?

Either you are at home or outside or on Mars, you people will come up with Denial and Constipatied Conspiracy Theories. It's your trait. Why is it Pakistan afraid of holding Referendum. If you speak credible things, answer post # 15.:sarcastic:

Love your obsession with our country and this website. Browsing even when away from home. As for referendum. We are ready for it. Ask UN for help in this case. It is only you ****** who are against any third party interference in Kashmir issue.

Only 3 Security personnel were killed by Maoists the other three were civilians-2 private Civilian Security guards and a civilian bus driver.

BTW 2 Policemen were also gunned down in Karachi city as well as breaking news states that 3 Soldiers were killed in an attack in kohat few hours back.

Good to know that civilians aren't that worthy for your guys. After all you guys multiply like rabbits and have 1 billion+ population. It makes sense.

As for 2 policemen. They are not killed in an insurgency genius. I am sure many other police offers were killed in different part of inida for many reasons other than insurgency.

Is that so ? :unsure:

Yup !

Part 1 of the Resolution reads : The High Commands of Indian and Pakistan forces agreed to refrain from taking any measures that might augment the military potential of the forces under their control in the State of Jammu and Kashmir. (For the purpose of these proposals "forces under their control shall be considered to include all forces, organized and unorganized, fighting or participating in hostilities on their respective sides).

We maintain that instead of adhering to the above, India moved into consolidate her position in Kashmir ! Therefore how can we initiate Part 2 of the Agreement when Part 1 wasn't being adhered to ?

Check your email. :cray:

Back
Top Bottom