What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

condemning will not work, but the Final Strike for the ultimate liberation of Kashmiris

But I was talking about your side of LOC where these kinds are present. More or less 600000 of them. :)

You got it wrong. As expected.

I am talking about some who tried to cross border so many times but kicked back and some time their own country refuse to accept them ....

What you say??

I am talking about some who tried to cross border so many times but kicked back and some time their own country refuse to accept them ....

What you say??

I don't care what you are talking about. I am pretty clear in my post. :)

I don't care what you are talking about. I am pretty clear in my post. :)

Your people crying from last 65 years ... And one thing is sure even your grand children will cry for same dream..

So it doesn't matter what some frustrated people think... We own J&K and its not going any where.

Your people crying from last 65 years ... And one thing is sure even your grand children will cry for same dream..

So it doesn't matter what some frustrated people think... We own J&K and its not going any where.

Yeah 55% of it. Actually you occupy it not own it. But anyways. :lol:

Today Kashmir are celebrating of "Resolution for accession of Kashmir to Pakistan"

On 19th July 1947, Muslim Conference had organized a convention and passed a resolution for merging Jammu and Kashmir with Pakistan.

Imran we condemn your insistence on talk to terrorists. :omghaha:

Imran has lost it, after elections or after his fall, don't know wich.

even British rule india for 200 years ..freedom need patience and blood.. we will liberate kashmir and u will be running with ur small cocks btw ur legs ... kesay mulk ha jis k rehnay walay ush k dushman k saath rehna zada pasand kartay hain

even British rule india for 200 years ..freedom need patience and blood.. we will liberate kashmir and u will be running with ur small cocks btw ur legs ... kesay mulk ha jis k rehnay walay ush k dushman k saath rehna zada pasand kartay hain

Don't crack joke here... After 4 wars your army understand that they are incapable to take Kashmir from India.

Oh sir jee. Apnai ghar ki hi fikar ki hai. Kashmir is hamara ghar. Take it this way.

1 35% of this ghar(Kashmir) is ith us. That makes us a party to this problem.
2 55% is under occupation of swines.

We are a party to the problem sir jee. Even the CM of IOK considers Pakistan to be a party to the problem.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...sue-between-india-pakistan-omar-abdullah.html

IK is talking about something to which are closely related to. Not on something irrelevant. Do tell me if IK condemns some random r@pe in Dehli. I would agree with you.

Look at it this way: We will never be able to develop the political and economic strength necessary to solve the Kashmir issue if we do not develop Pakistan first, and then develop the credibility and gravitas to force the world to look at this issue from our point of view. What Imran Khan is doing is part of the same trodden old path that has not worked for us in the past, will not work for us now, and will not work for us in the future.

Why should anyone listen to us when we protest about Kashmir? They will look at the rest of the country in flames, and see that it is deteriorating day by day. Why would they support such a side?

That is why I also said in the same post: "Pehlay apnaa ghar to sedha ker lo, phir dunyaa fatah kerney nikal jaana."

People still chants the slogan of Pakistan in the streets of Srinagar........

Don't crack joke here... After 4 wars your army understand that they are incapable to take Kashmir from India.

we have cleared half of area from indians rats remaining half in next war......:sniper::sniper::sniper:

jkmap_image002_jpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom