What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

Kashmir is occupied by India against the will of Kashmiri people. India is committing mass murder of Kashmiris. India should leave Kashmir.

Its good to see the concerns for Indian Kashmiris,,by the pakistanis.
I wish u guys cud have show the same concern to your own country men who are daily dying of drones & Bomb Blasts..

Not able to handle already what u have & u want more,,,hmmm

God Bless everyone.

From weak forces of maharaja..

And being a kashmiri you should know that your biological grandparents were literally slaves living under Hari Singh nalwa..

Hilarious contradiction. The same "slaves" slaughtered his army...That's why old Hari went running to India for help, after Dogra troop's corpses were piling up quicker than he could count. Oh and regular Indian army units were there from the start, just not in sufficient enough numbers to stop the initial offensive.

Hilarious contradiction. The same "slaves" slaughtered his army...That's why old Hari went running to India for help, after Dogra troop's corpses were piling up quicker than he could count. Oh and regular Indian army units were there from the start, just not in sufficient enough numbers to stop the initial offensive.

Would you be Kind enough to Share THE TRUE ESHTORY WITHOUT Contradictions,. :pop:

Would you be Kind enough to Share THE TRUE ESHTORY WITHOUT Contradictions,. :pop:
Ahh don't you know ... once upon a time 1000s of years ago .... blah blah did some blah blah so that 1000's of years laters the blah blahs of the elders of blah blah did some more blah blah.

Feel free to read the post again.

I read the Post and have bit Knowledge about Kashmir Issue. However, I thought you might have some thing different and new to share which is not thought to us, just wanted to know the EZZJACT story in detail about Kashmir Issue. If you can share then fine, if not toh bhi fine :enjoy:

Ahh don't you know ... once upon a time 1000s of years ago .... blah blah did some blah blah so that 1000's of years laters the blah blahs of the elders of blah blah did some more blah blah.

I was :sarcastic:

Ahem,
Atleast 8 Pakistan Soldiers and pro govt militias were killed in FATA by Pashtun Rebles in the past 24 hours in the month of Ramadan.

Ahem.. The report is false and you are a liar and a troll.

Oh mian, jissay apnay ghar kee fikar nahi, woh doosron key ghar mein panga ley ke kiya karey gaa? Pehlay apnaa ghar to sedha ker lo, phir dunyaa fatah kerney nikal jaana.

Oh sir jee. Apnai ghar ki hi fikar ki hai. Kashmir is hamara ghar. Take it this way.

1 35% of this ghar(Kashmir) is ith us. That makes us a party to this problem.
2 55% is under occupation of swines.

We are a party to the problem sir jee. Even the CM of IOK considers Pakistan to be a party to the problem.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...sue-between-india-pakistan-omar-abdullah.html

IK is talking about something to which are closely related to. Not on something irrelevant. Do tell me if IK condemns some random r@pe in Dehli. I would agree with you.

Ahem.. The report is false and you are a liar and a troll.

Oh sir jee. Apnai ghar ki hi fikar ki hai. Kashmir is hamara ghar. Take it this way.

1 35% of this ghar(Kashmir) is ith us. That makes us a party to this problem.
2 55% is under occupation of swines.

We are a party to the problem sir jee. Even the CM of IOK considers Pakistan to be a party to the problem.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...sue-between-india-pakistan-omar-abdullah.html

IK is talking about something to which are closely related to. Not on something irrelevant. Do tell me if IK condemns some random r@pe in Dehli. I would agree with you.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...t-kills-two-in-Pakistan/Article1-1094979.aspx

You army is not allowed here.

Back
Top Bottom