What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

Don't crack joke here... After 4 wars your army understand that they are incapable to take Kashmir from India.
yes we are not successful yet but we will keep trying ...
first of all hats off to our people who have balls to stand against a nation 6 times bigger then us in population , economy, and militarily ...on the other hand when chines are no ur land u r on ur knees with ur mouths wide open ... and beg them to leave ur country ....as i said , freedom needs patience and time ... We Muslims have ruled you for centuries and u have not even completed a century in that area ...

yes we are not successful yet but we will keep trying ...
first of all hats off to our people who have balls to stand against a nation 6 times bigger then us in population , economy, and militarily ...on the other hand when chines are no ur land u r on ur knees with ur mouths wide open ... and beg them to leave ur country ....as i said , freedom needs patience and time ...
Is this the reason you lost Bangladesh, Siachen??

We Muslims have ruled you for centuries and u have not even completed a century in that area ...

Dnt compare your self with arabs, you people are converted people.

Is this the reason you lost Bangladesh, Siachen??

Dnt compare your self with arabs, you people are converted people.

Nopes ..according to islam, muslims are a nation .. Muslim is united, we ruled u and u were our darbaris for centuries ..may be thats why u r so obsessed with us ..

People still chants the slogan of Pakistan in the streets of Srinagar........

we have cleared half of area from indians rats remaining half in next war......:sniper::sniper::sniper:

jkmap_image002_jpg.jpg

Buddy ask your government to dnt teach you false history.

Area that you have captured by your forces before Indian army take control of Kashmir, you did not won that area in fight with India. Even your forces stopped when Indian army arrived at Kashmir.

Bring it.

Let's see what you've got.

Oh and who wants to malign us and in what way? :woot:

Boss, to malign, you need a solid ground which you don't have.

What are you going to malign us on?

Sending our troops in our own state?

Be happy we aren't mass deporting traitors from the valley and feeding them in exchange for paying a mountain for their saffron spices and carpets.

If push comes to shove we know how to deal with them.

So just have a beer and relax.

You certainly have a way to flare up tempers, eh mate? :D

looks like some one has started the party?
here we go, now next time any major incident happening in INDIA you wont be able too blame it in us, right?
here we go, batmannow darling, vaction mode off, mission just has begun?
enemy in sight, lets lock & load!

Area that you have captured by your forces before Indian army take control of Kashmir, you did not won that area in fight with India. Even your forces stopped when Indian army arrived at Kashmir.

Yeah may be bcoz i have a heard that gandhi is say and may be mountbatten give him special favour for his services ... btw read about 1948 kashmir war ...
according to indian stance kashmir acceded with you ..why didnt ur army ever tried to take it .. yeah bcoz they know kashmirs hate u

Imran we condemn your insistence on talk to terrorists. :omghaha:

Imran has lost it, after elections or after his fall, don't know wich.

Wasn't Imran Khan at the charity Ball thrown by Mittal's daughter few days ago ????

finally ... good to have you back

Wasn't Imran Khan at the charity Ball thrown by Mittal's daughter few days ago ????

did he bang her ?? coz when I was in UK and indian chicks loved us ... bus indian mardon ko pata nhie kya masla ha ;) no offence ..i love indians but kashmiris hate them and they have occupied their land

Look at it this way: We will never be able to develop the political and economic strength necessary to solve the Kashmir issue if we do not develop Pakistan first, and then develop the credibility and gravitas to force the world to look at this issue from our point of view. What Imran Khan is doing is part of the same trodden old path that has not worked for us in the past, will not work for us now, and will not work for us in the future.

Why should anyone listen to us when we protest about Kashmir? They will look at the rest of the country in flames, and see that it is deteriorating day by day. Why would they support such a side?

That is why I also said in the same post: "Pehlay apnaa ghar to sedha ker lo, phir dunyaa fatah kerney nikal jaana."

About the bold part. Nobody more than IK would be willing to do that. In fact he has dedicated his life for that. But at the same time he is just condemning human rights violation in a territory on which we have a claim.

It all makes sense. After all Pakistan is a party to the whole dispute. Apnai ghar ko seedha karna hai. Right. Laikin kashmir bhool jaye. Yeh kahan ki logic hai. Ghar ko seedha bhi karna hai aur ghar kai tamam hisson ko yaad bhi rakhna hai.

Kahin aisa na ho ghar seedha karnai kai chakkar main yeh bhi bhool jayen kai ghar tha kia. :)

Does Arab fall from Sky??? they also converted to Islam..... Mostly India was ruled by Pushtoons 800 year and Mughals 200 year and they are not Arab.......

they are two shy to admit it ..they were kinda our slaves .. all the historical places they show off , we made it,,, they were just our labors

Do read how we captured Mirpur, Kotli and Skardu. It might help you to learn those parts of history which you weren't taught back in school. ;)

About the bold part. Nobody more than IK would be willing to do that. In fact he has dedicated his life for that. But at the same time he is just condemning human rights violation in a territory on which we have a claim.

It all makes sense. After all Pakistan is a party to the whole dispute. Apnai ghar ko seedha karna hai. Right. Laikin kashmir bhool jaye. Yeh kahan ki logic hai. Ghar ko seedha bhi karna hai aur ghar kai tamam hisson ko yaad bhi rakhna hai.

Kahin aisa na ho ghar seedha karnai kai chakkar main yeh bhi bhool jayen kai ghar tha kia. :)

Bilkul theek kaha. Do you remember our house before or after 1971? So please tell me hamara ghar tha kia aur hum ney uss ka kiya haal ker diya hey? Ab Kashmir key pechay baaki sab bhi gunwaayo gey?

And my whole point is not about whether IK's condemnation is right or not. All I am saying is that for his condemnation hold any weight and credibility, he has to show that he is not ignoring similar atrocities within Pakistan being carried out by our own armed forces. He has not. So his condemnation is useless. That is all.

So why your Foreign Minister went to UN in 1948...........:pakistan:

finally ... good to have you back
did he bang her ?? coz wheni was in UK and indian chicks love us ... bus indian mardon ko pata nhie kya masla ha ;) no offence ..i love indians but kashmiris hate them and they have occupied their land
Lol is that the best you could come up with???

Back
Top Bottom