What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

They and we are not Europeans.

You think mothers growing up traumatized by their past of them and their daughters being raped by Indian soliders. Or how Indian soldiers will storm into a mosque without a single degree of respect.

Or how about abducting young boys, never to be seen again.

This isn't progress, India is not enlightened, they are occupying Kashmir to spite Pakistan, that is it.

Kashmiris want to taste freedom from all of this suffering. No amount of money can change the past.

They all forget it. They, we , them , all of em. You are trapped in the elixir known as money as much as you deny it.
The raped mothers and daughters are only a vent for frustration at not being able to make enough moolah. The minute the Indian government realizes that and literally pours money into Kashmir.. their false facade of a-toot ang will actually become a reality. The Chinese who were raped in Nanking literally came by the droves to Japan to find a better living in the 80's and 90's.

:lol::lol: but still it cant change the reality ... Just like stupid khalistan this proxy is also going to fail.

means you and your army cant do any thing in reality.

thts wht you guys were thinking when kargill happened? thn vajpai went crying to clintons?lol
khalistan was never a UN issue? wasnt right? but kashmir was & still is?lol

They all forget it. They, we , them , all of em. You are trapped in the elixir known as money as much as you deny it.
The raped mothers and daughters are only a vent for frustration at not being able to make enough moolah. The minute the Indian government realizes that and literally pours money into Kashmir.. their false facade of a-toot ang will actually become a reality. The Chinese who were raped in Nanking literally came by the droves to Japan to find a better living in the 80's and 90's.

Who can forget the famous Bengal famine killing 2-3 million people, Jalianwala Bagh massacre, looting wealth etc. and many more. And we have so many people from subcontinent thronging to take US/UK Visas.

Hasn't India been doing that for the past decade or more ? :what:

And the Japanese of the '80s & the '90s like the Europeans of the '80s & the '90s or even before that weren't the same people who indulged in excesses during their Colonial Past....many of them did & most do now, own up to the wrongs committed in the Colonial Past.

And thats the reason why we continue to flock to their lands otherwise how many went to the States in the '60s & the '70s, especially in the Southern States, as compared with now ?

thts wht you guys were thinking when kargill happened? thn vajpai went crying to clintons?lol

This is called diplomacy and because of this you face humiliation on both fronts (political, military).

Same issue no one want to discuss at UN. :cheesy:

Kashmiris don't care about economics.

They can have the best economy in the world but that doesn't change how many of their children, women and men have been killed and raped by occupation Indian troops.

They want freedom and they want to be part of a muslim country.

Have you ever been to Kashmir :sarcastic:

Hasn't India been doing that for the past decade or more ? :what:

The situation in IOK IIRC used to be much worse in the 90's. There was a report showing that how after 2010, the number of Mujahideen attacks have decreased drastically.

And the Japanese of the '80s & the '90s like the Europeans of the '80s & the '90s or even before that weren't the same people who indulged in excesses during their Colonial Past....many of them did & most do now, own up to the wrongs committed in the Colonial Past.

And thats the reason why we continue to flock to their lands otherwise how many went to the States in the '60s & the '70s, especially in the Southern States, as compared with now ?

Well, anybody can offer an apology but until unless some sops are given especially some green paper with a VISA, it is not usually accepted :bunny:.

That's how you think.

But Indian troops have not murdered and raped your mother and sister.

When that happens, tell me how much you will need to forget it ever happened.

The situation in IOK IIRC used to be much worse in the 90's. There was a report showing that how after 2010, the number of Mujahideen attacks have decreased drastically.

I wasn't referring to the Mujahideen Attacks, the Indian Government has been pouring in money in Kashmir for a while now especially in the 2000s but the Kashmiris don't seem to be buying it otherwise the crack-downs & the incessant protests along with the shutter-downs wouldn't be happening !

Well, anybody can offer an apology but until unless some sops are given especially some green paper with a VISA, it is not usually accepted :bunny:.

I was referring to a paradigmatic shift in those societies collective thinking - No one really asked for an apology !

At any rate there is a difference between one's attitude towards ones adopted country & one's homeland !

@Armstrong can you share any Official Link which shares Pakistan's Offical stance for backing out from the UN Resolution (the one I quoted). I've found many Blogs s but I don't get convinced by Blogs... :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:

In India, everyone considers the Kashmir issue closed. Pakistan, however, seems very worked up on it.

Generally there is a narrow window of opportunity, and once that closes, status quo will remain.

That's how you think.

But Indian troops have not murdered and raped your mother and sister.

When that happens, tell me how much you will need to forget it ever happened.

Sir haven't the Americans and the Soviets unleashed havoc on Afghanistan and our Tribal areas. But we still end up taking aid and weapons from them and I know lots of our army men are sending their children to US (I can assure this by personal experience). Time heals everything, just like we forgot what we have been through under British rule and so on.

In 1990's we were almost sure that today or tomorrow, IOK would be in our control. I don't see that kind of enthusiasm and belief now. The sole reason: economy.

Kudos Imran,

We are listening him for his views on other issues as well...
@Topic: Political gimmik, unless you bash India, USA, Israel (Jew-hindu-christian) you can't get vote..

In India, everyone considers the Kashmir issue closed. Pakistan, however, seems very worked up on it.

Generally there is a narrow window of opportunity, and once that closes, status quo will remain.

That window was closed nearly 40 years ago once the Simla Agreement was signed Sir.

@Armstrong can you share any Official Link which shares Pakistan's Offical stance for backing out from the UN Resolution (the one I quoted). I've found many Blogs and Articles but I'm not convinced by Blogs... :cray:

I thought I told you why not ? And if you need evidence than you can look up why subsequent Resolutions were proposed ! :)

Back
Top Bottom