What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

What atrocities do you want him to condemn ? Hes condemned the FATA Operation, hes condemned the Baluchistan Operation, hes condemned the Bulled Riddled Bodies, hes condemned the Army's decision of joining the war, hes condemned the forced disappearances - What more do you want him to do ?

Or do you think hes asking Shareef & Kiyani to meet up with him before the APC because he wants to eat bagels with a cup of coffee in GHQ or the Presidential Suite ?

Indeed ! So what do you do - Remain Silent & tell to the Kashmiris yaaar let us build up our economic strength, our military might & our political acumen & then when we've done all of that we'd speak out against anything that is done to you....in the meantime get raped, shot at, let them fill those mass-graves with your sons & your daughters - I'm not sure if I'm ready to say anything right now....you see the bank balance doesn't allow it & yes my WW2 era Lee Enfiled only has one bullet in its magazine...till then Bhugtuuu....Sanuuu kii !

There is a rationale behind building yourself up but then there is a rationale on speaking out against atrocities committed by India in a land we consider our own & a people we consider our own - They are listening !

You may not have interacted with many Kashmiris but I being one have ! I've interacted with more Kashmiris from Occupied Kashmir (some from the family...others from amongst friends & family friends) to know that 'they' are listening but if you'd rather send a message of 'mute silence' to them till the GDP has grown by such & such a factor - Be my guest ! Till that time I'd think the rest of us would act in difference.

Sirjee, Imran Khan has never condemned our Army for its illegal actions. Could you please indicate a link where he has?

He has talked against the operations because he thinks we should talk to the terrorists, not kill them.

You make a good point about the Kashmiris listening when we talk. Even that is changing Sir. It is only a matter of time before Kashmiris will think twice about joining a country on fire like Pakistan, if present trends continue.

@Leader I appreciate Mr.Imran's loud and clear reaction in this issue,however dialogues are not enough,we need to work on clear policies and strategies in order to maintain specific lobby in UN and in Asian region.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Idea mate.. I am responsible for the Srinagar branch of my employer and have an ancestral property that does a pretty decent business in tourist season. So have to visit it fairly frequently. And if you are so hell bent on denying me once a month, then ok.. may be 9-10 times a year :)

We all have bills to pay.

If what you say is true, I'd be very bitter about the actions of your forces. They are responsible for the unrest, which incidentally, has detrimental impact on tourism.

Sirjee, Imran Khan has never condemned our Army for its illegal actions. Could you please indicate a link where he has?

So when he was talking about the bullet riddled bodies & seizure of military operations in the Tribal Areas - Who was he condemning ? :unsure:

There are numerous links there...just watch some of his interviews - Almost every time they ask him this question !

Sir links na maangeiii - Rozaaa luggg rahaa haiii ithnii mushakat nahin ho saktiii ! :cray:

PTI kei site, forum aur manifesto & statements ko khud deekh leiiin ! :)

He has talked against the operations because he thinks we should talk to the terrorists, not kill them.

Hes talked against the FATA Operation because he thinks, like myself, that it is counter-productive & hes right - I've known people from the Tribal Areas who tell me that they - the locals - know even if a stone changes its place there never mind militants living there ! What we need is narrative building - Get out of the war so that the narrative & the initiative comes to us & then if targeted operations are needed - They'd take place - Even Asad Umar said this in one of his interviews !

You make a good point about the Kashmiris listening when we talk. Even that is changing Sir. It is only a matter of time before Kashmiris will think twice about joining a country on fire like Pakistan, if present trends continue.

Indeed but being mum would only accelerate that !

son, dont need to use cash to calll dehli, its all on skype?
till there is no solution to indian voilent occupation of kashmir, things like that bound to happen?
but our militry,s hands are far more clear thn of yours not belive me ask GENRL V K SINGH plz?
sure you are not the dam decesion maker of anything, but still you can act against voilent activities of your govt troops, by a peacefull protest as good indian peace loving citizen?
even in africa indian embsy is just right there, find a pice of paper barow a pen from some one, & just write violence against kashmiris by indian govt troops are nt accepted, thn just go infront of your embsy, all that process is just cost freee. isnt it?lol

Thanks for the advice. Please pen the letter and send it on my behalf. And yup, Gen Singh I'm certain is now hiding in some bunker afraid of the big bad Pakistani batman.

I also hate violence against anybody. I condemn violence by the American army, Pakistani army, Indian army, South African army, Lesotho army etc. But heck who gives a damn about my views. If anybody did, I would be sitting in a hot tub in government house in New Delhi. Instead I'm working overtime here in Lesotho

PS. I don't believe that MM Singh uses Skype. I suggest that you use the old fashioned Alexander Graham Bell invention

Is that why of the 11 different demilitarization plans recommended by the UN all were accepted by Pakistan & none by India ?

Apparently Pakistan's initial misgivings about India being sincere about resolving the Kashmir Issue proved right when Pakistan's concerns were even noted by the UN & that coupled with the UN's own appointed man's recommendations resulted in 4 subsequent resolutions asking for 'synchronous' troop withdrawal were ignored by India !

Even the original agreement talks about India withdrawing all her troops barring the minimum required for the maintenance of law & order - So yes there was talk of specific troop levels !

However this was revised in the subsequent 4 Resolutions whereby both India & Pakistan was supposed to withdraw simultaneously !

And that was further revised in the subsequent Resolutions that proposed different demilitarization mechanisms !

None of them have been accepted by India whilst all have been accepted by Pakistan; if it were one or two one might give India the benefit of the doubt but 11 is enough to establish who was acting in 'good faith' & who wasn't !

Its not a question of 'land' ! Pakistan has always maintained let the people decide & if they decide India or Pakistan or Independence (now) - We're alright with it !

@Joe Shearer Joe Sir, I read Resolution of 13 August 1948 which Pakistan did not Implement, Dixon Plan and 1952 UNSC resolution on India-Pakistan Kashmir Issue. We did not agree on Demilitarization in 1952 Resolution. Did we actually didn't agree with 11 different demilitarization plans ???

@Armstrong, Will reply you soon....

So when he was talking about the bullet riddled bodies & seizure of military operations in the Tribal Areas - Who was he condemning ? :unsure:

There are numerous links there...just watch some of his interviews - Almost every time they ask him this question !

Sir links na maangeiii - Rozaaa luggg rahaa haiii ithnii mushakat nahin ho saktiii ! :cray:

PTI kei site, forum aur manifesto & statements ko khud deekh leiiin ! :)

Hes talked against the FATA Operation because he thinks, like myself, that it is counter-productive & hes right - I've known people from the Tribal Areas who tell me that they - the locals - know even if a stone changes its place there never mind militants living there ! What we need is narrative building - Get out of the war so that the narrative & the initiative comes to us & then if targeted operations are needed - They'd take place - Even Asad Umar said this in one of his interviews !

Kya chal raha hai yahaan. I see everything from FATA, to Kashmir, to Baluchistan being mentioned here. What's the scene all about?

@Joe Shearer Joe Sir, I read Resolution of 13 August 1948 which Pakistan did not Implement, Dixon Plan and 1952 UNSC resolution on India-Pakistan Kashmir Issue. We did not agree on Demilitarization in 1952 Resolution. Did we actually didn't agree with 11 different demilitarization plans ???

@Armstrong, Will reply you soon....

I didn't open up every Resolution & counted each whether it added up to 11; I relied instead on an Article written in the Times in 1957 where the author had quoted the Pakistani Foreign Minister as saying thus : Since 1949, noted Noon, "eleven proposals for settling the differences [have been] put forward. Pakistan accepted each; India rejected every one."

Apparently neither the Author nor anyone else disputed this fact !

Source -http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,723783,00.html

You'd need a subscription for that but you could read it here instead : Kashmir-A Nationless Nation: KASHMIR: India Grabs it

http://media-cache-ak2.pinimg.com/1200x/16/a8/56/16a8567489954a3dd6d83a30425b630.jg[IMG]
pakistan,s response?[/QUOTE]

Pakistan's response ... Only on net

You know that even your army cant do any thing at all.

Thanks for the advice. Please pen the letter and send it on my behalf. And yup, Gen Singh I'm certain is now hiding in some bunker afraid of the big bad Pakistani batman.

I also hate violence against anybody. I condemn violence by the American army, Pakistani army, Indian army, South African army, Lesotho army etc. But heck who gives a damn about my views. If anybody did, I would be sitting in a hot tub in government house in New Delhi. Instead I'm working overtime here in Lesotho

PS. I don't believe that MM Singh uses Skype. I suggest that you use the old fashioned Alexander Graham Bell invention
A hero can be anyone; even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hasn't ended/ Dark Knight Rises
well, if everyone starts quiting himself, there will be no reaction to all the ills of this world?
a little no, for unjustice can work wonders, start beliving on that. you will find very astonishing results very soon?
as a good indian, which i belive you are, plz try your best to highlight the voilence commited by indian troops on kashmiri,s!
hopefully its will bring something good for both of our countries in the longer run?
for V K SINGH shb, i respect him as the only true indian stood up against decades old political crouption in india!
as a former indian army cheif, he still know more thn skype. at least i belive!
you need a guy like him to be a indian PM! i think?
thanks for your openness!

Pakistan's response ... Only on net

You know that even your army cant do any thing at all.

& thn your govt ends up blaming the theft of lamb in kashmir on our army & ISI on the grounds?

how many million times it happened?lol
what you think by on the net? are we living on moon?

Sir, economics talk far louder than rhetorical words with nothing to back them up. Being mum may be a better option than saying things that we have no hope of backing up with economic and political strength. Indeed that is India's policy compared to ours. Their enlarging economy gives them the resources to plough into social development and military control in Kashmir and elsewhere whereas our resources are on the wane. Carried for another few decades and public perceptions will begin to change.

Let's leave IK's record for now. The record shows he has never criticized our military. I can accept that he does not have to do that, but my point of him lacking credibility due to his highly selective outrage stands.

Sir, economics talk far louder than rhetorical words with nothing to back them up. Being mum may be a better option than saying things that we have no hope of backing up with economic and political strength. Indeed that is India's policy compared to ours. Their enlarging economy gives them the resources to plough into social development and military control in Kashmir and elsewhere whereas our resources are on the wane. Carried for another few decades and public perceptions will begin to change.

I fail to understand what part of Imran Khan's statement is a call for political & economic strength to be utilized to back up our claims ? No one is advocating sending the SSG across the border to impress upon the Indians to behave themselves nor is anyone asking to table a resolution in the UN Condemning this !

A condemnation is a condemnation is a condemnation - Nothing more !

Lets face it this issue - His condemnation didn't have half the mileage that its ayes or nays have made it out to be....it was, if I have to say the upteenth time, was just a 'condemnation' of a dastardly act !

Does that excuse us of our obligation to build our country up ? No...hell not & anyone who thinks otherwise is either naive to the point of being funny in the head or making an issue out of something that isn't there.

Let's leave IK's record for now. The record shows he has never criticized our military. I can accept that he does not have to do that, but my point of him lacking credibility due to his highly selective outrage stands.

You can stand by it but I don't see the selective outrage to have a similar opinion ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom