What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

They and we are not Europeans.

You think mothers growing up traumatized by their past of them and their daughters being raped by Indian soliders. Or how Indian soldiers will storm into a mosque without a single degree of respect.

Or how about abducting young boys, never to be seen again.

This isn't progress, India is not enlightened, they are occupying Kashmir to spite Pakistan, that is it.

Kashmiris want to taste freedom from all of this suffering. No amount of money can change the past.

Dude, you have no clue.. I am in Srinagar every 15th Aug for last 3 years.. In my office close to 200 Kashmiris work (mostly Muslims). Every 15th Aug we have an independence day ceremony and every single one of our employee turns up to participate. We hoist the Indian flag and sing the national anthem together and all of them are thrilled to be a part of that.

Why?? Because this organization pays them way beyond any regular job in the valley and they are thrilled to be a part of every official event of the organization that provides them with a regular income and has improved their standard of living.

You should read about Maslow's heirarchy of needs. Ego and Super Ego comes much later after the Id...

Hasn't India been doing that for the past decade or more ? :what:

And havent you seen the change ?

Dunno, I wasn't crossing the border to pelt stones at the Indian Security Apparatus nor was I conductings protests shrieking about Azadi ! :unsure:

10 years back, there were grenades instead of stones and the isolated shrieks of azadi were the sounds of automatic gun fire.. I was there then, and I am there now.. And I see the difference.. that's all

10 years back, there were grenades instead of stones and the isolated shrieks of azadi were the sounds of automatic gun fire.. I was there then, and I am there now.. And I see the difference.. that's all

Non Violence - Good for them ! :)

:lol: it was Nawaz Sharif (your present PM) who was summoned to washington (pathetic) and privately tongue whipped by Clinton...

just praying tht some one like you bring it?
& it happened?
NAWAZ SHARIF the ultimate freind of india? got booted out after that?right!
32c77393388c25acd149ad35bdd1e194.jpg

pakistanis are a vibrat nation, they never forgets!
kargill is a reminder. that some day some one in that militry uniform becomes so fedup, with all indian state terrorism that, some thing more dangerous happens to india?
also it was vajpai calling clionton. before nawaz went to him?

Imran ki yaar.
Kisss kii ? :what:

& it happened?
32c77393388c25acd149ad35bdd1e194.jpg

kargill is a reminder. that some day some one in that militry uniform becomes so fedup, with all indian state terrorism that, some thing more dangerous happens to india?
So u remember bangladesh, I mean east pakistan too :oops:

Possible ! That appears to be the Indian attempts for a while....break their spirit on one hand & fill their bellies on the other ! But then again they tried this when Sheikh Abdullah was in power as well...didn't work out then...ended up starting an insurgency !

Times change. Pakistan, in the early days, was looked at positively by some, not least because it was doing better than India economically. That situation has changed & with Pakistan's problems and India's superior economy and a growing realisation that India cannot be militarily ejected, a certain sense of acceptance will come. It has come to a substantial level already. Will only increase.

Times change. Pakistan, in the early days, was looked at positively by some, not least because it was doing better than India economically. That situation has changed & with Pakistan's problems and India's superior economy and a growing realisation that India cannot be militarily ejected, a certain sense of acceptance will come. It has come to a substantial level already. Will only increase.

No ones talking about military displacement !

& it happened?

He is your present Prime Minister .. Ha Ha

We all know how in Pakistan, anyone in military uniform can do anything. And actually Mushy acted as a great friend of India when he did Kargil. With that, whatever little legitimacy Pakistan had about Kashmir, went into the dustbin

Dude, you have no clue.. I am in Srinagar every 15th Aug for last 3 years.. In my office close to 200 Kashmiris work (mostly Muslims). Every 15th Aug we have an independence day ceremony and every single one of our employee turns up to participate. We hoist the Indian flag and sing the national anthem together and all of them are thrilled to be a part of that.

Why?? Because this organization pays them way beyond any regular job in the valley and they are thrilled to be a part of every official event of the organization that provides them with a regular income and has improved their standard of living.

You should read about Maslow's heirarchy of needs. Ego and Super Ego comes much later after the Id...

i can vouch for that.. I was there last year..

No ones talking about military displacement !

Not now they aren't. You should read on how the Indian state has handled even tougher insurgencies in the NE, a place where people's ties with the Indian nation were even more fragile. Not anymore for the most part. The Indian state applies relentless military pressure till its military superiority is accepted. After that, a long slow process of weaning off from a separatist path is attempted, repeatedly & slowly. All human beings, if offered a hope of a respectable way out will be tempted to, at some time. The key to this is the absolute knowledge that India will not buckle and an amicable solution is all that can be hoped for. 20 -30 years into an insurgency, it will start to happen. Especially if the state(India) starts to become a better place overall.

@Menace2Society

by that logic no one should condemn any killing or incident including "other people" dying as their relatives or close ones are alive

so such people should keep quite on all incidents and not give bhashan to Pakistan

let them be.friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran ki yaar.

So u remember bangladesh, I mean east pakistan too :oops:

sure why not its the reality?
but
af26b8e1c1b2dc8eb23ab0df5ad9b201.jpg

we already made it sure that it wont happen again right?
hope fully you guys wana see this, happen if kashmir not gets any political solution?
but we are ready for what ever it may takes?;):smokin:

He is your present Prime Minister .. Ha Ha

We all know how in Pakistan, anyone in military uniform can do anything. And actually Mushy acted as a great friend of India when he did Kargil. With that, whatever little legitimacy Pakistan had about Kashmir, went into the dustbin

i can vouch for that.. I was there last year..

in pakistan how long no one knows?:rofl:

A hero can be anyone; even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hasn't ended/ Dark Knight Rises
well, if everyone starts quiting himself, there will be no reaction to all the ills of this world?
a little no, for unjustice can work wonders, start beliving on that. you will find very astonishing results very soon?
as a good indian, which i belive you are, plz try your best to highlight the voilence commited by indian troops on kashmiri,s!
hopefully its will bring something good for both of our countries in the longer run?
for V K SINGH shb, i respect him as the only true indian stood up against decades old political crouption in india!
as a former indian army cheif, he still know more thn skype. at least i belive!
you need a guy like him to be a indian PM! i think?
thanks for your openness!

We all are heroes in our own world friend. I mourn the death of those Kashmiris like you do and so does every Indian with a heart. We can never likewise judge those security personnel who killed them. They acted out of fear. May God forgive them and may God receive the dead in the kingdom of heaven. If an injustice was committed against the dead, my faith remains steadfast in the Indian constitution to ensure that justice is served to the dead and that punishment is meted out to the wrongdoer. If not now then in a few years time. That is the purpose of having a secular constitution. If they were killed simply because they were a minority or believers of a minority religion then there are enough rights groups throughout India to take up their cause and ensure that they were not killed in vain.

As for the future PM of India and your suggestion of Gen Singh , let the God of democracy decide whether he is an able candidate to be a convert to a world of dice

Dunno, I wasn't crossing the border to pelt stones at the Indian Security Apparatus nor was I conductings protests shrieking about Azadi ! :unsure:

But pray tell why ? Isn't Kashmir just a stones throw away from your border ? :D

Just trolling

Back
Top Bottom