What's new

Imran condemns indian army's brutality on Kashmiris

He is your present Prime Minister .. Ha Ha

We all know how in Pakistan, anyone in military uniform can do anything. And actually Mushy acted as a great friend of India when he did Kargil. With that, whatever little legitimacy Pakistan had about Kashmir, went into the dustbin

i can vouch for that.. I was there last year..
little legitimacy Pakistan had about Kashmir, went into the dustbin
legitimacies canbe created by another mushraf , with something bigger faster, deadlier thn kargill at any time?
i mean mumbai episode? or a random mumbai in 10 different cities same time? just kiding!

in pakistan how long no one knows?:rofl:

Not something to be proud of friend.

little legitimacy Pakistan had about Kashmir, went into the dustbin
legitimacies canbe created by another mushraf , with something bigger faster, deadlier thn kargill at any time?
i mean mumbai episode? or a random mumbai in 10 different cities same time? just kiding!

That's hardly creating legitimacy. And I have noticed that some of you really take pride in the notion that Pakistan killed 160 civilians in Mumbai and use that as a cheap point scoring option when you dont have any other argument. Have you considered that India is fully capable of returning the favor and that the total mayhem in Pakistan after 2008 has something to do with that only.

It is still funny. Because I know what history you have read back in School. As I said to another Bharati on this thread. Go and read events of 1948. When we captured Skardu? You guys are just dumb idiots. As I said whether you are inside your house or outside. Nothing sane and realistic is coming from you.

I didnt find any thing related to Skardu was captured from Indian forces in by Pakistan ... If you have post it here

But please dnt post Pakistani version because we all know your in your history books you even won 71 let forget 65,99,47

Not something to be proud of friend.

That's hardly creating legitimacy. And I have noticed that some of you really take pride in the notion that Pakistan killed 160 civilians in Mumbai and use that as a cheap point scoring option when you dont have any other argument. Have you considered that India is fully capable of returning the favor and that the total mayhem in Pakistan after 2008 has something to do with that only.
non of good pakistanis feel good about what happened in mumbai?
the innocent lives losted, as a nation fighting the terror on daily bassis we, knew better thn you guys wht that meant?
anything bad happening in india concerns pakistanis, cause in all of a sudden , they start a d day. when its comming?
dont think whole of pakistani nation, is bunch of torabora cowards my friend? no we are not!
yes after 2007 indian involvment in pakistan,s internal matters grown huge, but still we control pakistan, not the proxies?
freind, its not 71 affairs, non of mukti bahni,s will get any succses in today,s heavly armed pakistan?
hope some day , the real sense will prevail among our nations, & mother of all problems "kashmir" gets solved with political dialoge?
as far as doing bad thing with our PMs, is concerned? let me tell you that,
whenever a stupid PM of pakistan gets the boot on his back we, as a nation becomes happy, to see it happening, cause thts the last of our options?
you will never get it. cause you dont hve PMs attacking your SC?
now what is happening in kashmir, how many protest against it, in so called secullar india till now?non
or at least your media trying to open up some sort of investigations?no
thts the attitude of a secullar india? & zipped lips of liberls in india against state torture on kashmiris?
whatever IMRAN KHAN is, we dont need to disscus that, but giving the right statemnt on right issue, he is still better thn other on national issues?

I didnt find any thing related to Skardu was captured from Indian forces in by Pakistan ... If you have post it here

But please dnt post Pakistani version because we all know your in your history books you even won 71 let forget 65,99,47

Skardu was liberated a year later by our paramilitary troops on 14 August 1948. A small contingent of Indian army surrendered on that day.

SKARDU LIBERATED | Kashmir Fight for Freedom by Yousaf Saraf | Project Bazaz

So your rants that Pakistan only gained territory when Indian forces were not in Kashmir are false. Yeah you can blame Nehru govt for not providing necessary supplies to your troops in Skardu.

Skardu was liberated a year later by our paramilitary troops on 14 August 1948. A small contingent of Indian army surrendered on that day.

SKARDU LIBERATED | Kashmir Fight for Freedom by Yousaf Saraf | Project Bazaz

So your rants that Pakistan only gained territory when Indian forces were not in Kashmir are false. Yeah you can blame Nehru govt for not providing necessary supplies to your troops in Skardu.

Lets talk about how many fronts you lost that time??? Even your source said this

Babar stayed at Nimu until November 18 when he had to withdraw be-cause of the success of the Indian offensive

Lets talk about how many fronts you lost that time??? Even your source said this

We lost a few small fronts and passes. Major town like Skardu and Mirpur were secured. And your victory was also against tribal and paramilitary troops like Chitral scouts.

This wasn't the case with us in Skardu. We beat regular troops back then. ;)

We lost a few small fronts and passes. Major town like Skardu and Mirpur were secured. And your victory was also against tribal and paramilitary troops like Chitral scouts.

This wasn't the case with us in Skardu. We beat regular troops back then. ;)

Lets not talk about other thing .... But only article you posted here

I dnt know Lt. Babur is not belongs to regular troops but tribes as you claim.

Will post all history of 47-48 war later.... how many fronts you lost (includes tribes)

Lets not talk about other thing .... But only article you posted here

I dnt know Lt. Babur is not belongs to regular troops but tribes as you claim.

Will post all history of 47-48 war later.... how many fronts you lost (includes tribes)

He belonged to paramilitary troop. Even Chitral scouts were lead by Col. Burhan-ud-Din. They are still a paramilitary even today. :)

I am not interested in all history of 47-48 war. I have already read it. This isn't the thread and not the topic. I disapproved your claim very well that Pakistan only gain territory from the state forces and not from Indian army. That's enough for at least this thread.

He belonged to Chitral scouts. A paramilitary troop. They are still a paramilitary even today. :)

I am not interested in all history of 47-48 war. I have already read it. This isn't the thread and not the topic. I disapproved your claim very well that Pakistan only gain territory from the state forces and not from Indian army. That's enough for at least this thread.

But what you lost in that should also be discuss in same thread... ;)

I heard they did something bad to the Holy book in kashmir, Is that true?

I hope not...

He belonged to paramilitary troop. Even Chitral scouts were lead by Col. Burhan-ud-Din. They are still a paramilitary even today. :)

Thats not true.. Even after India joined the fight, there was a significant trade offs of territories. India's main focus was to push the irregulars as much as possible away from Srinagar and Pakistan lost significantly in that theater. In exchange it gained in northern theater where Chitral aceeded to Pak and helped it capture Gilgit..

Thats not true.. Even after India joined the fight, there was a significant trade offs of territories. India's main focus was to push the irregulars as much as possible away from Srinagar and Pakistan lost significantly in that theater. In exchange it gained in northern theater where Chitral aceeded to Pak and helped it capture Gilgit..

Actually it was the Gilgit scouts and Gilgitis themselves not Chitralis who helped us to gain Gilgit. Gilgit scouts were the ones who rebelled against the dogra governer and raised Pakistani flag even before Pakistan sent any kind of reinforcement in that area.

According to locals and Kashmiris it is true.

According to locals and Kashmiris it is true.

If BSF really screwed around with the Book, the commander should be sacked...Though whatever I have heard from my office in Srinagar, nothing of that sort has happened...

Back
Top Bottom