What's new

Imran announces civil disobidience againt nawaz govt

@F.O.X

A real leader is the one who's willing to risk it all there is to risk for a politician to practise what he believes.

IK can easily live a quiet retirement in French Polynesia, sipping latte' and living on the beach. He has nothing to lose, people of Pakistan do.

This country will run into rocks if Sharifs and Zardaris keep playing musical chairs.

IK & TUQ should March from Serena to zero point to Marriott to D Chowk and back to Serena- No law broken and pressure increased

Wheel jam strike should be added to civil disobedience

@F.O.X

A real leader is the one who's willing to risk it all there is to risk for a politician to practise what he believes.

IK can easily live a quiet retirement in French Polynesia, sipping latte' and living on the beach. He has nothing to lose, people of Pakistan do.

This country will run into rocks if Sharifs and Zardaris keep playing musical chairs.
The thing is if he wants to risk something that should be his own , and should not effect common people , what do you think will happen when he falls flat ? people will never trust anyone who says he will change the system .

I Know there was Rigging , that cost him 30-40 seats , but lets assume that it did not take place , do you think he would still have become PM ? answer is NO , he would not have, NS would still be the PM with a Coalition government . he had a great chance to show people what good administration can do in KPK , he blew that was well , there is no noticeable change in KPK , you can see more changes in Punjab .

Why I dont support him anymore is very simple , a guy who does first & think later should not be at the helm of a nuclear state , you should take Risk but with your own life & not play with others .

Tell me After he came to Isb , after he did his speech that I will not get up from here untill NS resigns , where did he go ? he left his supporters stranded without Water, Food, Toilets , Tents and told them to come back at 3 next day , what is that ?
a guy who cannot keep to his words he spoke hours before how do you expect me to believe that he will keep his promises ?

Last edited:
He has just lost all the support from at least 40% of his fan base in my opinion

This was the most ridiculous speech I have ever heard from a politician. You incite people towards anarchy, civil obedience and tell options of further damaging the country that is already worthless to mention. He has set new standards of disobedience and used the language that politicians always refrain.. I am very disheartened and finally cleared my last element of support for this party.

It was a sad day in the history of Pakistan when the leader of the party who remains the only leader in Pakistan to have openly expressed his lust to become the Prime Minister for hundreds of times in different speeches has finally gone nuts and wants to take every measure to fulfil his desire. Not so easy my friend

Recall from my words from Day One about IK and PTI. Was there ever any surprise that it will all end in tears and failure of the misled?

@F.O.X

He is too naive for Pakistan Politics....he should better stick to Cricket as an expert and to Philanthropy....i have said this before....although his efforts for Politics would always be remembered but....

@F.O.X

All these people are mere puppets, not real leaders.

@F.O.X

He is a t20 batsman of pakistani politics ...hope he learns the virtue of patience

The thing is,now IK can't back-down.If he does it will end his political career.There is one way and that is forward,which leads to anarchy.
But TUQ ultimatum will end tomorrow evening,we will have to see what his reaction will be if NS does not resign and all assemblies are dissolved.If he does not do anything after the ultimatum,it will be also his end.I only see ANARCHY, ANARCHY and ANARCHY! and then Army....

@Syed.Ali.Haider l A Parliament, which was elected by rigging and has a power switch deal with PPP (which is why Zardari is calm)?

:sarcastic:

We work with the Parliament we have, not the Parliament we wish we had.

It is not a given that PPP will take turns with PMLN in governing the country. IK has a chance to prove himself on the floor of the house and on the ground in KPK, but so far he is failing to do either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom