What's new

Imran announces civil disobidience againt nawaz govt

This speech marks the end of ik's political career as his performance in kpk is only satisfactory and it is more than likely anp would win next time. However what this has led to is a permanent pmln govt as it has become invincible. The only thing that can bring a martial law( which is the only thing that can save ik's political career) is if 20-25 people are killed. The govt wont shoot at protestors we will only see lathi charge. Tuq is not a political person so the govt wont hesitate to beat them mercilessly. I am against military rule but at the moment i want a martial law then reforms and elections without pmln because if this continues the goons of pmln would destroy whats left of my country

lolz at stupid khan

salaries cut th tax before given
dont buy gas patrol wheat and daily items ?
when power and gas will cut sari inqlabi awam k naak se nikly gee? he will sure use generator in bani gala and eat good food from his cook .

I like ik but he urgenly need political education. Has to do some crash courses from zardari. Requires discipline like mqm workers. Entrepreners like koora league.

I am missing Gems of Wisdom and his inspiring avatar from @batmannow over the latest developments :)

On topic:
If Imran had to buy time then we could have just asked to get two days and then announce the next step. Why go to the extreme of civil disobedience now?
Also, there is a Tweet from Shireen Mazari at Dawn from a few minutes ago in which she is implicitly threatening to march on the parliament unless taken 'seriously' but the govt. She is a very senior PTI leader and that's so low of a leader of her stature to incite violence.

Just a pressure tactic.
He has probably made the biggest mistake of his political carrier , the same carrier he spend 18 years to build , he struck a sledge hammer in it today , I dont know who the hell are his advisers , but today he Lost 40%-50% support in an instance . he will realize his mistake very soon but it will be too late by then ... He just put his political carrier on a reverse gear .

There is much difference between bureaucracy & political system first of all IK need to understand,,,

He did good work to not attack on RED zone and save many peoples life's.

Pakistan is now not in position to take mare insurgencies in its land whereas Army going on Waziristan operaiton,
there are IDP still in suffering and this long march make pak in critical position.
As far as NAWAZ is concerned it is fact that most of Politicians, Army personal and Bureaucrat involved to have a foreign property and Tax abuse, but it is either fact that a lot of Civilian don't pay TAX and make TAX exemption via various official corruption, so IK how you handle this.
so the burden of TAX put on some specific peoples, and how they arrange these TAX is another critical story coz they dont make any bribe or corruption. so civil peoples here also involved.

Most of industrialist also do not pay TAX and Exempt via sources but no check has made.

How we justifying only Noarra made corruption.

Now IK need some soft strategy where he go to attend election corruption by offering to re arrangement on specific areas where he think corruption of cheating had made.

IK need to save pak if he is true patriot of pak & don't transfer its tension to non touched peoples of its concern.
Finely about his civil disobedience this scheme will not fully operation able coz he has its supporter but in Pakistan all Pakistani are not his party worker.

Offer any one to return money in Pakistan, invest in pak and solve economic problems.
Try to be educated person but not to be a educated cheep.
NAB, Courts are open Go and Register you case , any how there are other alter way to counter Norra........
Fear is no policy Surrender is no option :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Sub se pahlay Pakistan.

He has probably made the biggest mistake of his political carrier , the same carrier he spend 18 years to build , he struck a sledge hammer in it today , I dont know who the hell are his advisers , but today he Lost 40%-50% support in an instance . he will realize his mistake very soon but it will be too late by then ... He just put his political carrier on a reverse gear .

The impact of today's speech are far overrated methinks. People have short memories and if he pulls a spectacle say after 3-4 months, his ex-followers will rush back to him as they have nowhere else to go.

For Qadri....................
دین ملا فی سبیل اللہ فساد

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom