What's new

Nawaz’s return boosts PML-N’s political fortunes: poll

actually the above is a total lie..

Nawaj comeback rally was a super flop even by Maryum Nawaz's standard.. The army knows it ... it won't back a dead horse

the nonsense news for the military and idiots... army's original plan was make Bilal Bhutto as the lead puppet... it still is

it is owned by a supporter of noon league..

Besides if there was any truth to this noonies would not be opposing elections...

they are terrified of free and fair elections

problem is when GE will be held and results will be unbelievable, even then public won't come out.

how can we expect a change, a change is by the people. although they are left destitute of leadership to bring them out, i still don't expect from them even if they weren't.

problem is when GE will be held and results will be unbelievable, even then public won't come out.

how can we expect a change, a change is by the people. although they are left destitute of leadership to bring them out, i still don't expect from them even if they weren't.

agreed

these people ie Army + establishment + PDM have literally destroyed the country

did the cheque bounce?...

agreed

did the cheque bounce?...

Nothing has changed on the ground, whether it's Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif. When the establishment brought in Imran Khan, it hoped that he would improve the financial situation, but he failed. Even now, the same strategies are being employed, but with different faces. Let's see what this means for Pakistan now!
Pakistan hasn't been brought to this state by one government or a single ruler. All have played their roles. Exoneration isn't going to come quickly

actually the above is a total lie..

Nawaj comeback rally was a super flop even by Maryum Nawaz's standard.. The army knows it ... it won't back a dead horse

the nonsense news for the military and idiots... army's original plan was make Bilal Bhutto as the lead puppet... it still is

it is owned by a supporter of noon league..

Besides if there was any truth to this noonies would not be opposing elections...

they are terrified of free and fair elections
Bilawal kusra is supported by his new uncle Blinken whom he visits frequently

funny survey for Nawaz Sharif ...

Even after full media support, ground reality is totally different

Pakistan will die a slow painful death. We will witness.

These dipsticks don't get it, Godfather won't do anything to improve the condition of banana state. In fact the generals will hold a leash around his neck then dump him later on.

View attachment 964761
  • Sample of 1000 men, women spread over almost 100 districts.
  • Gallup Pakistan used phone survey methodology on October 22.
  • 51% believed Nawaz’s return will help PML-N win next elections.
ISLAMABAD / LAHORE /KARACHI: Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s return to the country after a four-year self-imposed exile in London boosted the political fortunes of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), revealed a snap poll conducted by Gallup Pakistan.

The scientifically selected sample of 1000 men and women spread in almost 100 districts across four provinces was used in the survey, The News reported on Monday.

Gallup Pakistan used phone survey methodology on October 22, 2023 on the next day of Nawaz’s speech at Minar-e-Pakistan.

The snap poll included eight key findings: Firstly, as many as 75% of the country’s adults said they had heard or read about Nawaz Sharif’s return to Pakistan.

Secondly, almost one in three adults said that they heard Nawaz Sharif’s speech at Minar-e-Pakistan, which accounts for an audience of almost 40 million men and women from across the country who heard the speech.

Thirdly, 80% of those who heard Nawaz’s speech said they liked the speech, while 12% said they did not like the speech and only 7% said they had mixed feelings.

Fourth, 50% of respondents said Nawaz’s return to Pakistan would bode well for the country and countrymen, while 14% said it would bode ill for Pakistan and 18% showed indifference and said his return would have no impact on the common man’s life, while 18 refrained from commenting on this.

Fifth, 51% believed Nawaz’s return to Pakistan would help PML-N win the next elections, while 22% said it was premature to comment on this and, therefore, they did not respond to the question. In addition, 26% believed that it would harm the PML-N or it would make no difference.

Sixth, reconciliation and avoidance of confrontation received resounding approval of respondents as 70% agreed that Nawaz should work together with all political leaders, including Imran Khan, to take the country forward and should avoid confrontation with the PTI chief.

Seventh, almost four in 10 respondents believed that Nawaz Sharif’s return to Pakistan was part of a certain deal. A high of 34% believed that they did not know if there was a deal or not, while 27% disagreed that his arrival was part of some sort of a deal.

Lastly, when asked which leader had the ability to steer the country out of current economic crisis, 30% named Nawaz Sharif, while 22% believed Imran Khan had the ability to rid the country of the incumbent crisis.

It is significant to note that 30% believed that no political leader has the ability to pull the country out of the current economic crisis.

Notably, PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto was the third choice with 4% saying he could get Pakistan out of the economic crisis. The question was asked open-ended and the results obtained were then compiled.
Youthias can't digest what I have been saying since 2011

That PMLN will win punjab and center in 2013--> I was right

That PMLN will win in punjab in 2018---> I was right(but JTK stealing free candidates denying PMLN govt), the only reason PDM didn't form govt was military

In 2018-2020 I predicted people will soon hate PTI and I was right

How was I right? Because I have seen these people praising the quecks and cursing doctors who are trying to save them

I have seen these people behaving like animals for biryani even though they are fat and obese

I have seen these people bought up by a promise of few 100 by anyone... including the britis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom