What's new

Imported govt drops Petrol bomb on poor nation by Rs 30

Doesn't seem like the Public is having much reaction besides the ones being censored. This initial hike was to test the waters which in my opinion worked out for pmln because Pakistani people have little self-worth.

Doesn't seem like the Public is having much reaction besides the ones being censored. This initial hike was to test the waters which in my opinion worked out for pmln because Pakistani people have little self-worth.
This nation deserves this simple is that they are hypocrite. They were crying for 2 rupees increase in petrol and all.

While Imran khan not only manage to keep oil price low, still his policy of giving out releif on electricty bill still working got 5k of releif in 2 electricity bills due to imran khan policy for past 2-3 months.

Sehat card and all other relief is there.

Only thing what I can think of is the bughz toward imran khan is not about his policy rather it was He was "Pathan".

That's the only reason now other than this why people had bughz toward him is beyond understanding

Inflation? pmln is doing worst than pti.
export? pti increased than pmln
remittance? pti increase than pmln
gdp? pti increase than pmln
reserves? pti increase than pmln

jobs? 5.5 millions jobs created in pti
billion trees by pti
dams by pti

completion of the projects etc

Only thing is against Imran khan is been "Pathan".

PDM are just hypo

for the PDM he is.

nope...

they all against him bcos what he stands for. He cannot be bribled , he cannot be reasoned with idiot logic, more important he wants the poor and underprivilaged to rise.

the ugly truth about these Pakistanis is that want the lesser guy rise.

You have your point of view but I have experience its not about what he stands for.

It's false and fabricated thing that this punjabi, muhajir etc card doesn't work trust me it's about imran khan been pathan and I have talked with people who are not corrupt but they have bughz because of the cast.

'Markets relieved': PSX surges more than 900 points in early morning trade after govt raises fuel prices

The rally in the stock market is being attributed to the government's move to end a months-old fuel price freeze, introduced by the previous PTI government in February.

Rupee breaks losing streak, gains Rs2.50 in interbank trade after govt begins rollback of fuel subsidy

FAP Chairman Malik Bostan said that the rupee appreciated because of the government's decision to end fuel subsidies. "We hope this will pave the way for a loan from the IMF and an agreement will soon be reached which will further ease the pressure on the rupee."

It will also help boost foreign exchange reserves, he added.

Zafar Paracha, secretary general of the Exchange Companies Association of Pakistan, said that the overnight increase in fuel prices was a "strong step" in towards reviving the IMF programme.
Flour price increased.

This is just a start now. 7 rupees electricity unit increase coming.

Since you don't trust ary trust this

While 9 rupees own in india on petrol.

You want Pakistan bankrupt? Each party is doing same criticizing each other. Now PTI is doing same knowing otherwise Pakistan can go bankrupt. I think we should think above political parties.
Drama nahi karo chanda ager nahi chala saktey govt tou resign karey

Imran khan managed to handle in 2018, that time pakistan was also bankrupt.

Why don't they reduce their incentives? drama kartay ho

comedy horahi hie

I will je will lol

If IK is given PM seat today, he would also do the same thing increasing petrol prices.

Also if you going to say anything about Russia giving 30% cheaper oil, Russia is India true partner. They can block supplies anytime. They provided India with S400 missiles. We will become slaves of Russia.

Last edited:
Looks like IK got played with, yet again.

Let's see what happens now.
Not played
Maybe a revolution is too much for Imran khan.
He dont want get rid of this rouge system.
Otherwise he had chance to conclude this mess but he withdrew on very less.

انڈیا
میرے پاس جمہوریت ہے
آی ٹی انڈسٹری ہے
زرمبادلہ کے زخایر ہیں
تمہارے پاس کیا ہے

پاکستان
میرے پاس نیوٹرل ہے

On a lighter note.
1653646973858.png

Back
Top Bottom