What's new

Imported govt drops Petrol bomb on poor nation by Rs 30

Guys I have an idea.
The #importedhakumaatnamanzoor trend was successful. So why not do something that's way more beneficial or can actually make an impact on common people lives. Why not start a hashtag/trend regarding buying Russian oil, something which will pressurize the neutrals & the puppets.
Something like #BuyRussianOil

284652234_535727574677382_7252521277346969012_n.jpg

I’d love to see austerity measures on these paitoo generals, judiciary, bureaucracy etc……cut all benefits and perks.
Let their wives do the cooking cleaning cloth washing etc…..rather than kitty parties

No taxpayer-paid security, maids, naukers, bat-mans and all that crap. No free electricity and free gas and all tgat, not even free vehicles of govt

Bring the austerity to these assholes and their families, let them feel ordinary life as all others face

waise raaz ki baat hai.

Agar Imported Government na bhi hoti aur Halal ki government bhi hoti... to bhi petrol bomb girna hi tha

We could do nothing about it if we be fair about it

And energy prices must rise further to remove the unaffordable subsidies, this is only the first installment.

waise raaz ki baat hai.

Agar Imported Government na bhi hoti aur Halal ki government bhi hoti... to bhi petrol bomb girna hi tha

This is our age old problem, we use the economy for our political goals, not national goals.

Just to drive this point home, everyone expects that the last budget of a government will be one where everyone will be made happy with the goodies, and that all the good work of previous years (if any) will be undone. And we get back to square one.

Rs 180 per litre ...immediate increase after oil tankers threatened strike
You guys still have to pay less than us. These fuel prices are killing. The only way is to buy e-bike.

180 Pakistani Rupee equals 69.85 Indian Rupee.

Petrol prices in India in some places are - 110 Indian Rupee equals 283.46 Pakistani Rupee

waise raaz ki baat hai.

Not by this much, probably around Rs160 without subsidies and zero taxes. (Probably even less than 150 if we got the Russian oil either through crude swap or in the form of discounted Chinese refined products).

The subsidy was manageable as well just 1/3 - 1/4 of the current amount and would have remained that way.

You are missing the most important point its not that the crude is more expensive, the bulk of this increase is coming from the indecisiveness and rupee which is actually what you are paying for right now.

Crude was 130 in Feb.

Hopefully I explained my point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom