What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
jigs is a bit outdated..even CHP admitted that Vahdettin didnt sell us out..

actually vahdettin was an elegant man..he could have fought with kemal,he had that support..but he didnt want a civil war and he left..however,kemal enjoyed his dictatorship.

Hizbul-Tahir and their fans are bunch of lunatics.Totally deserve boot in their a$$.I am glad Pakistani Government acted tough on these lunatics and kicked most of them out of Pakistan and banned it.It has terrorist wing too

Courts Declare Ban on Hizb ut-Tahrir Defective, Distribution of Pamphlets Legal and Political work for Khilafah Constitutional

The Honourable Judge of the Anti Terrorism Court III at Karachi Mr. Arshad Noor Khan declared the notification dated 20.11.03 banning Hizb ut-Tahrir ‘defective’, He observed, “In the present case the notification Ex. 17 is completely silent regarding any reason basing on which Hizbul Tahrir organization has been declared as proscribed organization. The first line of the notification Ex. 17 is the reproduction of the wording of Section 11-B(1)(a) ibid. and thereafter it is silent with regard to any reason as such notification Ex. 17 in my humble opinion is defective for want of reasons in writing”,[emphasis added]

The Honourable Judge of Lahore High Court Multan Bench declared that distribution of pamphlets cannot be termed terrorism, He observed, “The perusal of those pamphlets shows that defunct Hizb-ut-Tahrir has shown dissatisfaction on the policies of the government which is the right of each and every citizens… I am unable to understand as to how distribution of these pamphlets in the general public was termed as terrorism or sectarianism”,

It is also pertinent to mention that the Honourable court of Mr. Justice Karamat Nazir Bhandari, Judge Lahore High Court Lahore, stated in a writ petition No. 524/2002 that peacefully working for the prorogation of Khilafah is not contrary to the law, so the Honourable court directed the respondents not to harass the petitioner (present petitioner was also the petitioner in that case), He observed, “…in so far as the other activities of the petitioner are concerned like speech and propagating system of Khilafat, it is laid down in the Constitution that no citizen shall be prohibited from doing that which the law does not prohibit him”

On 20 January 2010, Judge of Anti Terrorism court no 1, Lahore declare in his order in a case involving HT members; “I have carefully pursued pamphlets showing dissatisfaction upon national foreign policy of president Zardari in collusion with American government. Distribution of such pamphlets in public can not be termed as terrorism or secularism. Needless to mention here, that our constitution safeguards fundamental rights of freedom of expressions etc., so these freedoms can not constitute any offence. This court is of this considered view that no terrorism is constituted from the gist of alleged pamphlets.”

implement system of ALLLAH .....yes every one wants this but there is one major problem in pak
who will describe all the laws of ISLAM ? evey MULLAH of different FIRQA has his own point of view so when this time will come they will fight against each other.... no doubt ISLAMIC LAW is best and it do justice but first of all we should be careful when this time will come our MULLAHss should have one point of view

khilafa will come with the effort of those who r WORKIN 4 it(H.T) so 1st khalif wud b H.Ts ameer( as general ppl n even ( )mullahs sp.barailvis r unfortunately not capable to decide or give rulings...n it is a hadees n reality that hukam/opinion of imam/leader ends the differences!!

THESE R NOT THE HURDLES THE ONLY HURDLE IS ABSENCE OF NUSRA, N THAT IS WAT H.T IS ASKIN FOR DIRECTLY N OPENLY FROM ARMY,AS ARMY IS THE ONLY POWER WHICH CAN PROTECT KHILAFA FROM FALLIN ..AS WE ALL KNOW ALLAH HAS ORDERED US TO GAIN POWER ,N THIS IS WAT OUR BELOVED PROPHET (P.B.U.H) DID I.E ASKED FOR NUSRAH FROM MOST POWER FULL CLANS/QABEELAS N IT WAS SAAD (R.A) WHO WAS LEADER IN MADINA N EMBRACED ISLAM,GAVE NUSRA,N MOHAMMAD(P.B.U.H) WENT TO MADINA AS A HEAD N ESTABLISHED ISLAMIC STATE!

Khilafat anywhere in the Mulsim world, is not possible until the arrival of Mahdi. He is described as the "Owner of Time", would turn all the tables in your favour inshAllah!! So wait till he arrives, it's going to be soon 2.5-3 years. Follow the chain of events around the world closely for clues.
Everybody else, every other organisation is FALLIBLE, so be careful when choosing sides.
When the Mahdi comes, everybody would know he has arrived, even the non-Muslims.

even if mehdi will b the 1st khalif wen khilafat revives it does not takes off the responsibility of workin to establish it...ALLAH wont drop imam mehdi from sky wid a board "I M imam MEHDI,THE CALIPH U'V BEEN WAITIN 4,LETS START KHILAFAT!!!!!!"

Bro.. no organization work without money and secret backing of govts. anywhere in the world...HUT is one of them ..they talk about Islam but inside they dont know nothing about Islam...Infact they just want to get power anywayz over the Muslim majority areaz....We already know about so many British MI6 officers working for decades as Imaams in our Jamia Mosques...and no body never knew about them...so sad that we've been fooled in our own religion by these MI6 agents...:woot:

PROVE IT DONT JUST BLAME!!! N HOW CAN U SAY THEY KNOW NOTHING ?? HAVE U ASKED ANY Q??? HAVE U TALKED TO NE1 FROM H.T??? M SURE NOT! tomorrow H.T is organisin exibition in press club do visit,cross question,discuss!!

[QUOTEthats why i believe Islamic system wont work at all in any part of the world, at most a modified version or simply a name tag and Pakistan is prime example. You have a nation called "ISLAMIC" republic of Pakistan and only Liberals, Secular, and corrupt scum mullahs run the show.[/QUOTE]
as u mentioned Q.A was agent,islam was abused to make pakistan..so u cant give its exampl as islamic state,it was never the purpose!1
n it doesnt matters if u think islmic system wont work coz it obligation!! no choice !!

I guess u got no idea...what the real sufis are Auliyaa-e-Allah SBWT...I guess its better u dont read Christians or jewish books ..instead...read some books I will put their names here..
1. Keemya-e-Sahaadat by Hazrat Imaam Ghazzaali.
2. Alfattah-e-Rabbani by Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Gilani
3. Fassos-ul-Hukkam by Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Gilani
4. Maktoobaat-e-Imaam Rabbani by Hazrat Mujaddid Alfe Saani. ( get its translation in Urdu which are in three Jildz...actual is in Persian..not the one in the two jildz cuz their translation is wrongly done by some illetrate person, who got no idea of Tassawwaf)
I guess these pplz/writers are real Auliya-e-Allah SBWT, are far more authentic and reliable than my arguments...:)

Was our Prophet Mohammed PBUH a Sufi? Did he believe in above people's doctrines? Is the above matter not a newly invented matter which the prophet rejected? Didnt Sufism derived from mysticism and some early influential figures even claimed to be incarnation of God?
For me Islam = Quran, Hadis, Sunnah only and nothing else.

[QUOTEthats why i believe Islamic system wont work at all in any part of the world, at most a modified version or simply a name tag and Pakistan is prime example. You have a nation called "ISLAMIC" republic of Pakistan and only Liberals, Secular, and corrupt scum mullahs run the show.
as u mentioned Q.A was agent,islam was abused to make pakistan..so u cant give its exampl as islamic state,it was never the purpose!1
n it doesnt matters if u think islmic system wont work coz it obligation!! no choice !![/QUOTE]

I know its obligation on every Muslim to live by this system but realistically speaking in today's Muslim world, no one is ready to except such a system because you have Muslim divided from within.

n it doesnt matters if u think islmic system wont work coz it obligation!! no choice !!

I know its obligation on every Muslim to live by this system but realistically speaking in today's Muslim world, no one is ready to except such a system because you have Muslim divided from within.[/QUOTE]

ALLAH TAWAKL!!1 how did islam spread 1st???? kufar embraced islam,gave nusrah,established state, spead from spain to asia!! wats more impossible?? to re-establish,re unite or that wat prophet n sahaba did?? it is only imaan which ALLAH demands to grant success!!

Bro. not one evidence ...tons of evidences I can give u...if I can meet u personally....:woot:
Bro. I dont even support Zahid Hamid...he is another mobster of MI6...talks too much ..gets dictation from them..working for their agenda to destabilize Pakistan in one way or other...trying to fool us in the name of Revolution...:devil:
Some stuff he really say right but some stuff he sayz deliberately and screening the pplz eyes...u needa be very smart and knowledgeable to catch him...:smokin:
Some pplz really did great job in catching him after all....before that I used to admire him but sometimes he really made me suspicious of him afterwards....Due to his many lies he did with different pplz at different occasions...:eek:..
He is very cunning, alwayz trying to butterup the Army and praise it openly but in the inside he be giving slow/sweet poison to the Army as well....one way he praise one sectarian group and the other time he praises the other one...He tries to hide the sectarian violence been backed by those sectarian groups within the country...:smokin:

oops!! u wer supose to give evidence against H.T?? but u know ur ILL-LOGICAL buhtans will b refuted EASILY!!:azn:

ALLAH TAWAKL!!1 how did islam spread 1st???? kufar embraced islam,gave nusrah,established state, spead from spain to asia!! wats more impossible?? to re-establish,re unite or that wat prophet n sahaba did?? it is only imaan which ALLAH demands to grant success!!

Islam spread because of Prophet Mohammed PBUH. Today we have god knows how many sects, Muslims cant even agree on which Hadis is authentic or not, every Muslim has his her own interpretation of Quran and Hadis so then how will be make this system new to Muslims functional? At most we can just talk about it and increase awareness.

Islam spread because of Prophet Mohammed PBUH. Today we have god knows how many sects, Muslims cant even agree on which Hadis is authentic or not, every Muslim has his her own interpretation of Quran and Hadis so then how will be make this system new to Muslims functional? At most we can just talk about it and increase awareness.

OK DOES ANY1 OBJECTS : PARDA IZ FARZ.INTEREST IS HARAM, JIHAD IS FARZ...??? no

its ok in islam to have difrenc of opinion as long as their is no shirk...

watch this NAVEED BUTT Spokes PERSON OF H.T pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom