What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough, was that the answer? apna gher thek nahi hai, duniya ko sudharnay chalay ho...

APNA GHR??? Kashmir, Palestine, Iraq...... r not our?????
the prophet said muslims r like a body!!!! koi apki tang tor raha hai,koi hath kaat raha ho...to ap ko kiya hr hissay ki takleef,fikr nai ho gi?????

@ 1 ummah... Are you in Lahore? Have you seen the exhibition HuT is organizing?[/QUOTE]

yes,the press club thing!

O pakistan's armed forces expel america, uproot traitors, and establish khilafat. I just saw this banner on their site....:woot:

the prophet said muslims r like a body!!!! koi apki tang tor raha hai,koi hath kaat raha ho...to ap ko kiya hr hissay ki takleef,fikr nai ho gi?????

look Im not against the concept, its just HuT that doesnt fit in all this, atleast for me, good luck to you in your cause.

nothing to comment...

No I m serious... I was once sitting with one of Tanzeems Grand Dragon in my city and he openly said that HuT has written much important work regarding the functioning of the State in comparison to ourselves...

Do google the Manifesto book... check them out... they are not looking for millions of members but our people should at least look at the books they have published regarding the vision for Pakistan... this much should be done by us who love Pakistan...

Hizb-ut-Tahrir, that is enjoying living in London, talking of united Ummah, while getting fat off of the scraps of the British government.

Hizb-ut-Tahrir, that is enjoying living in London, talking of united Ummah, while getting fat off of the scraps of the British government.

Actually it is Musharaf getting fat on top of the Kebab shop at Edgware Road in London...

Everyone knows who the real sell outs are Majnun... You can accuse those who stood up to Musharaf's tyranny all you want... reality stays the same on ground...

Rejoin muslim lands into 1 Islamic state, n spread it to rest of the world(this is sunnah)

my humble questions :
*which state will other states merge in.
* who will lead the ummah

of course everything except pakistan ..: sigh:

Hizbul-Tahir and their fans are bunch of lunatics.Totally deserve boot in their a$$.I am glad Pakistani Government acted tough on these lunatics and kicked most of them out of Pakistan and banned it.It has terrorist wing too

We will implement the islamic law into Pakistan ..but not the law brought by Hizb-ut-Tehrir..cuz behind back of it is British MI6...yea...we already know that game as well....:smokin:

How do you know a Islamic revolution in Pakistan wont be backed up by Saudi wahabhis, MI6? The prime example is Zaid Hamid.

Hizbut tehrir are uk born muslims whose members may have visited pakistan may be once or twice in their life are now halucinating about bringing their BBCD khalifas... lol ... who are the potential candidates any way ... make sure he isnt living on social and housing benefits

implement system of ALLLAH .....yes every one wants this but there is one major problem in pak
who will describe all the laws of ISLAM ? evey MULLAH of different FIRQA has his own point of view so when this time will come they will fight against each other.... no doubt ISLAMIC LAW is best and it do justice but first of all we should be careful when this time will come our MULLAHss should have one point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom